Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

ghost and shadow people what do they want?

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1    violet123

violet123

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 08:40 PM

Something strange has happen to me.it all begin when i was 14 now im 22.i use to see a ghost.when i woke up in the middle of the night i could see him.he always sat on a chair beside the fridge. he had blond hair with an orange shirt with the number 22 or 23 on the back, and beige coloured pants. he never bothered me. i  would see him about 3 or 4 times a week always at night.there are other things i saw too.i use to see shadow people.when i looked out the window i could see them.they were three men wearing black clothes.always standing up watching me.i saw those things for a year and a half . after i moved i never saw the shadow people or the ghost but the strange thing is the day before i moved out. the ghost came and sat on the bed beside me when i was sleeping. he kissed me and then i looked at him i was scared and then he dissapeared.its been 7 years since this and still think about it everyday.i wish there was an answer to this.its strange but i miss seeing the ghost. i wish he would come back.

link removed

#2    George Ford

George Ford

smile

• 2,819 posts

• "Quickly, I require your fingers."

Posted 24 March 2012 - 08:44 PM

They might want to feed from your energy. They sometimes try and create negative vibes so you argue more or feel angry or frustrated. Just tell them to go away and buy a nice bright pocket torch as they hate light.

“Extraordinary claims require extraoardinary evidence”

~
Carl Sagan

#3    Volatile32

Volatile32

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 11:29 PM

How do you know that they may have not been angels sent as protection for you? I know it can sound foolish but maybe the men in black were the unfriendlies and the orange shirt was an angel to protect you from them.

#4    nyuk

nyuk

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 731 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 03:58 AM

Perhaps they just wanna be buddies but dont have facebook  :unsure2:
Hey, anyone know if shadowpeople have shadow pets???

#5    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 26 March 2012 - 09:45 PM

Maybe it was just a hallucination.

Ppl are more prone to hallucinate in the  middle of the night.

Maybe you should keep a dream diary and try and start lucid dreaming.

#6    nyuk

nyuk

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 731 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 01:58 AM

Ive read quite a few posts bout shadow people.
But ive never read any which mention any kind of interaction.
Seems like they just observe people from the posts ive seen.

Maybe the guy in the shirt was a family member  who felt protective toward you.
Have you thought about describing him to your family ?
Perhaps they could shed some light on the subject

#7    _Only

_Only

• 6,525 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 27 March 2012 - 03:23 AM

View Postcoldethyl, on 26 March 2012 - 09:45 PM, said:

Maybe you should keep a dream diary and try and start lucid dreaming.

That's what I was going to say. Might be able to bring that ghost sitter back.

I love to make mashups! Click here to hear!
I also love taking pictures! Click here to see!
I love to play drums, too! Whatever you do, don't click here!

#8    orangepeaceful79

orangepeaceful79

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,461 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 06:13 PM

I would say that if you want your ghost friend to come back you should stay up for at least 36 or so hours watching shows like ghost hunters or ghost adventures.  The combination  of sleep deprivation, suggestion, and over stimulus of your peripheral nervous system should be enough to generate a hallucination like a ghost.  Whatever you do, don't put up cameras and try to document the phenomenon - ghosts, like many paranormal things, absolutely despise any device or methodology that would result in real evidence of their existence being collected.

#9    soulseeker

soulseeker

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 625 posts

• All things are possible and impossible...science can prove how... but not why...

Posted 29 March 2012 - 10:46 PM

maybe you were the only person to notice and pay attention to him (The guy in the oragne shirt) and pehaps he was saying goodbye.....as far as the shadow figures go..just because something is in shadow doesnt mean that it is evil. Perhaps shadow spirits are those who are still too frightened to show themselves.

I would like to bring attention to the newest member of the endangered species list: Common Sense.

#10    BlueLotusDemon

BlueLotusDemon

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 28 posts

• "Expect The Unexpected."

Posted 30 March 2012 - 07:08 AM

View Postnyuk, on 27 March 2012 - 01:58 AM, said:

Ive read quite a few posts bout shadow people.
But ive never read any which mention any kind of interaction.
Seems like they just observe people from the posts ive seen.

The shadows i see make it a point to interact with me. They seem to enjoy scaring the hell outta me, by rushing up at me fast i can feel something almost like a static shock run through my whole body and i jump back yelling at them to stop! It's hard to sleep at night anymore. I guess they mess with me because they notice that i noticed them and they know it bothers me...

Edited by BlueLotusDemon, 30 March 2012 - 07:36 AM.

"Saving People, Hunting Things, The Family Business."

#11    nyuk

nyuk

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 731 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 12:27 AM

View PostBlueLotusDemon, on 30 March 2012 - 07:08 AM, said:

The shadows i see make it a point to interact with me. They seem to enjoy scaring the hell outta me, by rushing up at me fast i can feel something almost like a static shock run through my whole body and i jump back yelling at them to stop! It's hard to sleep at night anymore. I guess they mess with me because they notice that i noticed them and they know it bothers me...

Thanks for your info Blue Lotus,
This is the first time ive ever read about any interaction at all.
Hope they dont mess with your head too much  :unsure2:

Edited by nyuk, 01 April 2012 - 12:28 AM.

#12    _Only

_Only

• 6,525 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 01 April 2012 - 12:54 AM

View PostBlueLotusDemon, on 30 March 2012 - 07:08 AM, said:

Hey, fear starts and ends with you, right?

Who's to say some shadow rushing up in your face isn't saying hello? :P

I love to make mashups! Click here to hear!
I also love taking pictures! Click here to see!
I love to play drums, too! Whatever you do, don't click here!

#13    Judeaous

Judeaous

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 186 posts

• Your mind will never "play tricks" on you. Ghosts will....

Posted 01 April 2012 - 10:53 PM

View Postorangepeaceful79, on 29 March 2012 - 06:13 PM, said:

I would say that if you want your ghost friend to come back you should stay up for at least 36 or so hours watching shows like ghost hunters or ghost adventures.  The combination  of sleep deprivation, suggestion, and over stimulus of your peripheral nervous system should be enough to generate a hallucination like a ghost.  Whatever you do, don't put up cameras and try to document the phenomenon - ghosts, like many paranormal things, absolutely despise any device or methodology that would result in real evidence of their existence being collected.

Today's paranormal researchers err....by clinging to the skirts of science, who's naturalistic viewpoint CAN NEVER allow for the bearing of any fruit.
Not unlike studying the fundamentals of American Democracy, by referencing MEIN KOMPF.

#14    Knowing You

Knowing You

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

• Stay away from the mirror, you might not like what you see.

Posted 01 April 2012 - 11:47 PM

All my life I've had shadows come into my room.  Sometimes I can feel someone sitting on the bed beside me, and on one occassion they tried to smother me.

#15    Homan34

Homan34

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 152 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 06:46 AM

Maybe, there are some spirits of your loved ones. As you said, he kissed you. So, I donít think that they donít want to tease you.

Flying on the aerospace. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users