Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 4 votes

Photo of Bigfoot getting a drink of Water.

• Please log in to reply
242 replies to this topic

#31    Habitat

Habitat

Government Agent

• 3,387 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 04:55 AM

Was there a sign "Do not feed the animals" nearby to where the pic was taken ?  :unsure2:

#32    RoadMaster04

RoadMaster04

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 200 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 05:06 AM

View PostQuiteContrary, on 25 March 2012 - 04:54 AM, said:

Your polaroid is 19 years old. Do you still see them where you live? Any more photos?
so Far only Blood Curtling Recordings Of it Screeming in Nov 2009.

C,T, Jr.

#33    Night Walker

Night Walker

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts

• We're all storytellers. We all live in a network of stories. There isn't a stronger connection between people than storytelling.

J.M. Smith

Posted 25 March 2012 - 05:10 AM

Posted Image

View PostRoadMaster04, on 25 March 2012 - 03:11 AM, said:

it was a young one , other than that can you fake a Poleroid it is at hand if needed!!!!

The lighting in the photo suggests that it was taken at sunrise/sunset not 8 a.m. when there should have been ample light.

Do you know the exact make and model of the camera which took the original picture?

Polaroid cameras in 1993 had an in-built flash but no zoom - is that correct? If so, then the photographer is standing very close to the subject yet no flash. And why no more photos? The lack of detail is a concern and is suggestive of a polaroid photo of a picture from a book or magazine. Note what appears to be glare in the bottom left hand corner...

Posted Image Yes! Canada's most fearsome predator. The Kodiak Marmoset – it's the world's largest smallest primate. "My God! He's killing us..."

The Yowie-ocalypse is upon us...

#34    RoadMaster04

RoadMaster04

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 200 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 05:12 AM

View PostRoadMaster04, on 25 March 2012 - 05:06 AM, said:

I'm Done with this string, I only wanted to show my friends Photo & yes He ask me to, Y'all movie folks Get real, My life is real, & it is exiting every day... what is your exitemedt getting on the Subway!!!!!  Get Real!!!!!

C,T, Jr.

#35    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,225 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 25 March 2012 - 05:16 AM

View PostNight Walker, on 25 March 2012 - 05:10 AM, said:

Posted Image

The lighting in the photo suggests that it was taken at sunrise/sunset not 8 a.m. when there should have been ample light.

Do you know the exact make and model of the camera which took the original picture?

Polaroid cameras in 1993 had an in-built flash but no zoom - is that correct? If so, then the photographer is standing very close to the subject yet no flash. And why no more photos? The lack of detail is a concern and is suggestive of a polaroid photo of a picture from a book or magazine. Note what appears to be glare in the bottom left hand corner...

Damn NW.........I was so busy fooling around, I did not even bother to look at any of this in detail....Wish I would have.

You are dead on with this !!!!!!

I am curious to the answers you shall receive.

:yes:       :tu:       :nw:

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#36    RoadMaster04

RoadMaster04

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 200 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 05:17 AM

Posted Image

that is me you see my cowboy hat the glare is the sunlight shining on the pic, you would just need to know the old man he's harder than me. & yes it is real, the main Photo is ready to be show'n,  I have know more to say, Cowboy.

C,T, Jr.

#37    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,225 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 25 March 2012 - 05:28 AM

View PostRoadMaster04, on 25 March 2012 - 05:17 AM, said:

that is me you see my cowboy hat the glare is the sunlight shining on the pic, you would just need to know the old man he's harder than me. & yes it is real, the main Photo is ready to be show'n,  I have know more to say, Cowboy.

Cowboy, in my opinion you are a troll......

You also have a picture posted on this site that " you took " of a Grey ........ Come on man, quit wasting our time.....

http://www.unexplain...ng-in-the-woods

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#38    RoadMaster04

RoadMaster04

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 200 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 05:29 AM

Posted Image

Glad to know your talking abought the photo & not me as the rest os certin folks on here has. this is only a photo of the pic  I will scan it if needed, I live here & yesterday I needed to go to the place where it was takin, I'm not a Novice, it is a Polaroid shot with # on back I took a pic of them as well. other than this I'm going to bed G'nite to all, Cowboy.

C,T, Jr.

#39    Night Walker

Night Walker

Psychic Spy

• 1,096 posts

• We're all storytellers. We all live in a network of stories. There isn't a stronger connection between people than storytelling.

J.M. Smith

Posted 25 March 2012 - 05:29 AM

View PostRoadMaster04, on 25 March 2012 - 05:06 AM, said:

Yeah... that is posted in your Blog on your UM profile. It was pretty well identified as not-Bigfoot:

Tyr the Warrior, on 24 January 2011 - 02:17 PM, said:

. '
Although it would be exiting if these sounds were from a witch or a big foot i believe this is the sound of a fisher(fisher cat).
This video is one of many that has the same screeches you recorded so your not alone.

View PostRoadMaster04, on 25 March 2012 - 05:17 AM, said:

you would just need to know the old man he's harder than me.
Everyone has a sense of humour, you know...

Posted Image Yes! Canada's most fearsome predator. The Kodiak Marmoset – it's the world's largest smallest primate. "My God! He's killing us..."

The Yowie-ocalypse is upon us...

#40    RoadMaster04

RoadMaster04

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 200 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 05:31 AM

View PostSakari, on 25 March 2012 - 05:28 AM, said:

Cowboy, in my opinion you are a troll......

You also have a picture posted on this site that " you took " of a Grey ........ Come on man, quit wasting our time.....

http://www.unexplain...ng-in-the-woods
what you want it is just the way i took it I have the file, you got hate. get a new life not hate.

Edited by RoadMaster04, 25 March 2012 - 05:32 AM.

C,T, Jr.

#41    Timonthy

Timonthy

Placid

• 1,765 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 05:32 AM

View PostRoadMaster04, on 25 March 2012 - 03:02 AM, said:

copy of a Poleroid Photo of Bigfoot drinking water from the river on the Cross Creek Animal Reservation in Stewart Co, Tennessee.
Hey Roadmaster,

A photo like this with you claiming it is real will bring all kinds of scrutiny.

Whether your neighbour is telling the truth or not is a different story...

Are there any more photos? Has your neighbour seen this 'Bigfoot' more than once? Can you please give any more evidence if you have it?

Most people will not blindly believe and you have to appreciate that a photo like the one in your OP is easily questionable.

Don't take the attacks personally, most of the people on these forums would like nothing more than to see something like this proven.

Personally I'm the same, I need solid evidence.

Posted Image

#42    RoadMaster04

RoadMaster04

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 200 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 05:33 AM

View PostNight Walker, on 25 March 2012 - 05:29 AM, said:

Yeah... that is posted in your Blog on your UM profile. It was pretty well identified as not-Bigfoot:

Everyone has a sense of humour, you know...
Like:)

C,T, Jr.

#43    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,225 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 05:34 AM

View PostRoadMaster04, on 25 March 2012 - 05:31 AM, said:

what you want it is just the way i took it I have the file, you got hate. get a new life not hate

I do not hate cowboy.....

The chances of taking a picture of a Ghost Bird, a Grey Alien, Jesus, and Bigfoot drinking water........Sorry man.

The bone art is cool, and the Moth.

Maybe I should not say a troll, I just have a very hard time believing everything you are saying, after reading your BIO, and other posts.

It looks like you are seeking attention is all.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#44    RoadMaster04

RoadMaster04

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 200 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 05:36 AM

View PostTimonthy, on 25 March 2012 - 05:32 AM, said:

Hey Roadmaster,

A photo like this with you claiming it is real will bring all kinds of scrutiny.

Whether your neighbour is telling the truth or not is a different story...

Are there any more photos? Has your neighbour seen this 'Bigfoot' more than once? Can you please give any more evidence if you have it?

Most people will not blindly believe and you have to appreciate that a photo like the one in your OP is easily questionable.

Don't take the attacks personally, most of the people on these forums would like nothing more than to see something like this proven.

Personally I'm the same, I need solid evidence.
going to bed brother, yes there is more I will tell & show what I can, Cowboy.

C,T, Jr.

#45    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,671 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 25 March 2012 - 05:38 AM

View PostRoadMaster04, on 25 March 2012 - 03:40 AM, said:

rethinking my trust in this webpage, yet I ment no disrespect, it is hard to gain my respect.
Roadmaster you are welcome here but be advised that there are many here who consider themselves experts in lots of areas.  And many of them actually seem to be experts.  So the level of proof for a presentation is a little higher than just saying "trust me it's real".  That said, UM is a good place to learn and have a few laughs.  Welcome!

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users