Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 2 votes

Do muslims......

• Please log in to reply
131 replies to this topic

#31    RavenHawk

RavenHawk

Poltergeist

• 2,978 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 08:59 PM

View Postdanbell06, on 25 March 2012 - 09:14 AM, said:

Genuinely believe that there are 72 virgins waiting for them in the next life?  :blink:
I donít think most do or really care.  Itís like Christians believing that they are going to be hanging out on a cloud with wings and a lyre.  Most of the Muslim youth are disenfranchised within their own country and they cling to the fanatical teachings of Islam because that is all they have left.  With the world getting smaller and smaller, these teachings are intolerant, unbending, and incompatible with the rest of the planet.  To partner other authority with Allah is a major sin except for covert reasons.  This gives those youth the willingness to seek jihad.  Because of the internet, they canít seek jihad through the written word, because the internet reveals the truth of Islam so they seek it by the sword.  All non believers are worthy of death.  Now anyone just reading that may not be concerned but what you think doesnít matter.  It is what those disenfranchised youth think that matters.  They will willingly sacrifice themselves for the cause.

"I don't see one link on this thread providing one shred of evidence for the disgusting jew-hate BS you Zionist liars keep accusing me of." - Yamato
"%&* YOU and your empty suited insults about "racism" you Islamophobic Zionist freak." - Yamato

#32    seller2006

seller2006

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 458 posts

• Student of the Quran

Posted 27 March 2012 - 02:02 AM

This is taken from a hadith, a source which ALL academics scholars are beginning the doubt the historical legitmacy of the Muslims for 1400 yrs. They were wrtten 250 yrs after Muhammed... Not only so  many contradict themselves. They flip flop all over the place, far too specific. Many intentions of the writers seep through. To get an idea of true Islam. Read the Quran. Problem is the uneducated, ignorant muslim populations are numerous , many who are "learned" in Islam lack logic and evidence and remain shackled in ritual and doctrine, etc ,etc.

Posted Image

Check out some of my raps.. http://www.unexplain...log&blogid=3016

Check out my Concious Hip Hop, http://www.youtube.c...Adealist/videos

#33    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 27 March 2012 - 02:42 AM

View PostJeffertonturner, on 25 March 2012 - 05:53 PM, said:

If you think christians have never killed for their beliefs you are just uninformed.
the ONLY religion,that ,as far as I am aware,that hasn't killed for their beliefs,are Hindus.
I am unaware of any killings of members of other faiths, by any Hindu.

If I am wrong about this,someone enlighten me please.
However,the only ones that strap 20 lbs of C4 to themselves,and take as many innocents as possible,any faith color or creed,are radical Muslims and Arabs.

Plenty of bombings here and there,but suicide bombers,per se,tend to be only a few certain groups.

Miss me?

#34    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 27 March 2012 - 02:45 AM

View PostRavenHawk, on 26 March 2012 - 08:59 PM, said:

I donít think most do or really care.  Itís like Christians believing that they are going to be hanging out on a cloud with wings and a lyre.  Most of the Muslim youth are disenfranchised within their own country and they cling to the fanatical teachings of Islam because that is all they have left.  With the world getting smaller and smaller, these teachings are intolerant, unbending, and incompatible with the rest of the planet.  To partner other authority with Allah is a major sin except for covert reasons.  This gives those youth the willingness to seek jihad.  Because of the internet, they canít seek jihad through the written word, because the internet reveals the truth of Islam so they seek it by the sword.  All non believers are worthy of death.  Now anyone just reading that may not be concerned but what you think doesnít matter.  It is what those disenfranchised youth think that matters.  They will willingly sacrifice themselves for the cause.
Why does everyone think Catholics envision heaven in this way.
Almost all religions believe in an after life.
I was raised catholic,and all it meant to me was I could see my cat again .
No clouds no lyre.even the ancient Greeks had the Elysian Fields.
And mechanoids have silicon heaven .

Miss me?

#35    Mr Walker

Mr Walker

Forum Divinity

• 15,200 posts

• Sometimes the Phantom leaves the jungle, and walks the streets of the city like an ordinary man.

Posted 27 March 2012 - 12:00 PM

View PostBeckys_Mom, on 26 March 2012 - 07:05 PM, said:

I know....That's like..72 times the nagging.. 72  women when asked for sex  all going - I've got a headache , I've got a headache, I've got a headache !!...Follow by - 72 times  of  -  What time do you call this?..........  You better eat it, I slaved over a hot stove for that..!.... You pay those other wives more attention than me....I want to go shopping...now !... All that  and so much more  X 72 ..............Heaven?  Nope  more like  HELL   ha ha..................HA ! Posted Image
Ah, but these are 72 muslim women, not western ones. :devil:

You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be, and whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life keep peace with your soul.

With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world..

Be cheerful.

Strive to be happy.

#36    RavenHawk

RavenHawk

Poltergeist

• 2,978 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 03:11 PM

View Postmissymoo999, on 27 March 2012 - 02:45 AM, said:

Why does everyone think Catholics envision heaven in this way.
Almost all religions believe in an after life.
I donít think everyone thinks that.  And I didnít say anything about Catholic.  But you did identify it as a Catholic view point.  I used it because it was just a stereotypical view and thatís all the 72 virgins are.  I see Heaven as streets paved with gold guarded by United States Marines!  

Actually, I donít think we go to Heaven at all.  We just show up at the Pearly Gates at the same time.  The PG exist outside of our realm of time, so that when Adam died will be the very same moment at when we die and appear before the Throne.  It will be but a blink of an eye.  It will all be NOW!  All the ages of Man will transcend at the same time.  And then GOD separates the sheep from the goats at that one time.  And those that believed will have new bodies and will live on the new Earth.

I was raised catholic,and all it meant to me was I could see my cat again .
No clouds no lyre.even the ancient Greeks had the Elysian Fields.
And mechanoids have silicon heaven .
Yes, everyone has a different view of the afterlife but for most, it is not a reason to go, only a comfort when going.  Only horny young virgin men (cannon fodder) would be so enthused over virgin girls.

"I don't see one link on this thread providing one shred of evidence for the disgusting jew-hate BS you Zionist liars keep accusing me of." - Yamato
"%&* YOU and your empty suited insults about "racism" you Islamophobic Zionist freak." - Yamato

#37    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 27 March 2012 - 03:51 PM

View PostMr Walker, on 27 March 2012 - 12:00 PM, said:

Women all over the world are naturals at hen pecking  lol. and in heaven.. HA anything is possible Posted Image

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#38    Ninhursag

Ninhursag

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 554 posts

• Et In Arcadia Ego

Posted 27 March 2012 - 04:41 PM

View PostJeffertonturner, on 25 March 2012 - 10:22 AM, said:

Maybe they do. Do christians believe all the dumb things they are promised?

It is fun to pick at other religions I am sure. But yours is just as stupid as theirs. Don't think you are any better.

I Agree  :yes:

~ Nothing In Nature Is By Chance... Something Appears To Be Chance Only Because Of Our Lack Of Knowledge. - Brauch De Spinoza ~

#39    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,114 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 28 March 2012 - 06:19 AM

View PostMr Walker, on 27 March 2012 - 12:00 PM, said:

72 Mulsim virgins.

No thanks.

72 Young emotional girls crying on your shoulder asking is this the right moment, and wanting to talk for ever afterward and expecting a huge commitment (which could really drag out in the after life).

Does not sound like heaven to me, I think these crackpots are getting what they deserve!

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#40    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,114 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 28 March 2012 - 06:20 AM

View PostJeffertonturner, on 25 March 2012 - 05:53 PM, said:

If you think christians have never killed for their beliefs you are just uninformed.

Well that did not answer the question at all.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#41    Amy the Mighty

Amy the Mighty

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 90 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 12:25 PM

I think it's a mistake to conflate mental instability with a willingness to make a sacrifice for your ideology. If every member of Al Qaeda was mentally unstable, it would be impossible to plan and co-ordinate attacks. A/Q may have hand-picked specific candidates out of their membership who were vulnerable, who could be manipulated to believe the message, and to act on the message they were indoctrinated with; however, the people managing the bombings were certainly in pretty good form psychologically. If they weren't, they wouldn't have been able to kill so many people and create so much fear. We need to separate our dislike of what they have done, and our personal judgements about Al Qaeda, and recognise that these terrorist attacks were masterfully orchestrated. These people have proven that they are devastatingly clever. 9/11 and 7/7 were huge projects, and the fact that they had such a terrible impact was because they were so well planned, by people who were able to focus and get things done.

We need to keep in mind that the people who strap bombs to themselves aren't the super clever zealots who are pumping up a political agenda. Just because we hate what they do and the agenda they push, doesn't justify us dismissing them as stupid.

#42    fullywired

fullywired

Government Agent

• 4,094 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:16 PM

Don't the 72 virgins have any say in there fate,imagine a new suicide bomber arriving in Paradise,a dumb ,ugly illiterate sob ,and 72 virgins are ordered to accommodate him,are there no voices of dissent heard ,do they do the honours gladly ?It doesn't seem much of a reward for them for keeping themselves chaste

fullywired

Posted Image  

"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
-------Buddha (563 - 483 BC)

#43    hetrodoxly

hetrodoxly

Alien Abducter

• 4,955 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 07:41 PM

View Postfullywired, on 29 March 2012 - 03:16 PM, said:

Don't the 72 virgins have any say in there fate,imagine a new suicide bomber arriving in Paradise,a dumb ,ugly illiterate sob ,and 72 virgins are ordered to accommodate him,are there no voices of dissent heard ,do they do the honours gladly ?It doesn't seem much of a reward for them for keeping themselves chaste

fullywired

I wouldn't have thought so considering the earth bound virgins have no say when they have to marry fat ugly old men with funny beards.

Thank god i'm an athiest.

Veni, vidi, Vertigo, i came i saw i couldn't get down.
Hetrodoxly.

#44    hetrodoxly

hetrodoxly

Alien Abducter

• 4,955 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 07:46 PM

View PostAmy the Mighty, on 29 March 2012 - 12:25 PM, said:

I think it's a mistake to conflate mental instability with a willingness to make a sacrifice for your ideology. If every member of Al Qaeda was mentally unstable, it would be impossible to plan and co-ordinate attacks. A/Q may have hand-picked specific candidates out of their membership who were vulnerable, who could be manipulated to believe the message, and to act on the message they were indoctrinated with; however, the people managing the bombings were certainly in pretty good form psychologically. If they weren't, they wouldn't have been able to kill so many people and create so much fear. We need to separate our dislike of what they have done, and our personal judgements about Al Qaeda, and recognise that these terrorist attacks were masterfully orchestrated. These people have proven that they are devastatingly clever. 9/11 and 7/7 were huge projects, and the fact that they had such a terrible impact was because they were so well planned, by people who were able to focus and get things done.

We need to keep in mind that the people who strap bombs to themselves aren't the super clever zealots who are pumping up a political agenda. Just because we hate what they do and the agenda they push, doesn't justify us dismissing them as stupid.
I disagree completely, clever murderers kill others without harming themselves so they live to murder another day, it's amazing the psychological effect a cult can have on peoples minds.

Thank god i'm an athiest.

Veni, vidi, Vertigo, i came i saw i couldn't get down.
Hetrodoxly.

#45    Mr Right Wing

Mr Right Wing

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,924 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 07:54 PM

View Postand then, on 25 March 2012 - 09:20 AM, said:

I think they must.  How else does one explain a young, otherwise healthy young man (mostly) being willing to wrap themselves in explosives and kill strangers, including children?  I read once that while cleaning up in the aftermath of such a horror they found a young man's genitalia wrapped in foil so it could not be burned in the blast.

The US and UK are to blame for the terrorism.

The Jews should have been given unoccupied lands to build a nation on not other peoples homes.

As it is the only way it will work is if war happens and one side is ejected from their lands or both unite together into one country. I cant see either happening anytime soon so the terrorism will continue.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users