Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 3 votes

Orb Footage

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1    g00dfella

g00dfella

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 04:44 PM

#2    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 5,064 posts

• The Mad Hatter: "Have I gone mad?"
    Alice: "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers.But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are."

Posted 27 March 2012 - 06:44 PM

I see nothing. :unsure2:

'A phantom,' said my Uncle Mycroft, who had just materialised, 'is essentially a heteromorphic wave pattern that gains solidity when the apparition converts thermal energy from the surroundings to visible light. It's a fascinating process and I'm amazed no one has thought of harnessing it - a holographic TV that could operate from the heat given off by an average-size guinea pig.' ~ First Among Sequels, Jasper Fforde

#3    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 27 March 2012 - 07:21 PM

This is also posted on the UFO section.Is it paranormal,or a UFO ?

Miss me?

#4    WhyDontYouBeliEveMe

WhyDontYouBeliEveMe

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

• When i'm right,no one remembers!
    When i'm wrong no one forgets !

Posted 27 March 2012 - 07:28 PM

View Postmissymoo999, on 27 March 2012 - 07:21 PM, said:

This is also posted on the UFO section.Is it paranormal,or a UFO ?
its paranormal. .

#5    g00dfella

g00dfella

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 08:04 PM

View PostOffeiriad, on 27 March 2012 - 06:44 PM, said:

I see nothing. :unsure2:

you either need to get some glasses or are trying to view on a smartphone.

#6    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 5,064 posts

Alice: "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers.But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are."

Posted 27 March 2012 - 09:32 PM

Nope. I rarely surf the internet on my smartphone. I'm at a computer.

'A phantom,' said my Uncle Mycroft, who had just materialised, 'is essentially a heteromorphic wave pattern that gains solidity when the apparition converts thermal energy from the surroundings to visible light. It's a fascinating process and I'm amazed no one has thought of harnessing it - a holographic TV that could operate from the heat given off by an average-size guinea pig.' ~ First Among Sequels, Jasper Fforde

#7    ColoradoParanormal

ColoradoParanormal

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

• 'Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought.'

Posted 01 April 2012 - 03:07 AM

I thought we already discussed this footage? I'm with offeriad, I see nothing in this footage that would be considered Paranormal.  To be honest this looks like a piece of cotton floating about that has been altered. And the "Cluster" shows nothing more than stationary lights... As far as the day time "orb" the biggest issue I have with it is, you're claiming that you see this with your naked eye? If this is the case, then the object has to follow the guidelines of being in the natural world.

If this object is emitting it's own light as you're leading us to believe, then it must cast light on it's surroundings, ie; the ground and leafs on the branches as it comes close. It does none of these things.

#8    pinupgirl

pinupgirl

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 184 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 11:46 PM

View Postg00dfella, on 27 March 2012 - 04:44 PM, said:

I have to say...i have seen Orbs with the naked eye,but they never stay lit like the first one ...They fade in and out like a lightening bug..The second one i have never seen anything like that before...Interesting...

#9    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 5,064 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 12:14 AM

View PostColoradoParanormal, on 01 April 2012 - 03:07 AM, said:

I thought we already discussed this footage? I'm with offeriad, I see nothing in this footage that would be considered Paranormal.  To be honest this looks like a piece of cotton floating about that has been altered. And the "Cluster" shows nothing more than stationary lights... As far as the day time "orb" the biggest issue I have with it is, you're claiming that you see this with your naked eye? If this is the case, then the object has to follow the guidelines of being in the natural world.

If this object is emitting it's own light as you're leading us to believe, then it must cast light on it's surroundings, ie; the ground and leafs on the branches as it comes close. It does none of these things.

Gods don't agree with me! You'll be sent to the eye doctor too!!

#10    ColoradoParanormal

ColoradoParanormal

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

• 'Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought.'

Posted 02 April 2012 - 01:25 AM

View PostOffeiriad, on 02 April 2012 - 12:14 AM, said:

Gods don't agree with me! You'll be sent to the eye doctor too!!

lol

#11    Beany

Beany

Government Agent

• 3,300 posts

• If music is the most universal language just think of me as one whole note. Nikki Giovanni

Posted 03 April 2012 - 01:52 PM

I've seen orbs with the naked eye, too, plenty of people have. Couldn't say what this is, though, since no photos I've taken over the years have ever picked up anything like this, whether it's a camera artifact, moisture in the air, reflecting dust, etc.  And I can't see a reason why they couldn't be a part of the natural world.

Edited by Beany, 03 April 2012 - 01:54 PM.

#12    Beany

Beany

Government Agent

• 3,300 posts

• If music is the most universal language just think of me as one whole note. Nikki Giovanni

Posted 04 April 2012 - 03:40 AM

Here's a photo I took last month in my garden. I asked a friend to show my how to re-size it. Let the games begin!

Attached Files

#13    Painnsufferin

Painnsufferin

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 03:21 AM

View PostBeany, on 04 April 2012 - 03:40 AM, said:

Here's a photo I took last month in my garden. I asked a friend to show my how to re-size it. Let the games begin!

To me, Orbs are a non-issue. Dust, moisture, snow, small insects, there are so many normal things that they could be, I can't fathom they could be something paranormal, let alone be proven to be.

#14    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,346 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 08 April 2012 - 06:14 PM

View Postpinupgirl, on 01 April 2012 - 11:46 PM, said:

I have to say...i have seen Orbs with the naked eye,but they never stay lit like the first one ...They fade in and out like a lightening bug..The second one i have never seen anything like that before...Interesting...

View PostBeany, on 03 April 2012 - 01:52 PM, said:

I've seen orbs with the naked eye, too, plenty of people have. Couldn't say what this is, though, since no photos I've taken over the years have ever picked up anything like this, whether it's a camera artifact, moisture in the air, reflecting dust, etc.  And I can't see a reason why they couldn't be a part of the natural world.

:)

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#15    Beany

Beany

Government Agent

• 3,300 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 02:36 AM

Uh, I know the difference between eye floaters & orbs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users