Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Energy..

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#16    HecticSherlock

HecticSherlock

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 102 posts

• "I hate having to jump into convo's, idea's, or subjects without prior knowledge or facts to back me up..but if religion can do it!"

Posted 05 April 2012 - 12:19 AM

That to. . .

Art of Survival~

Posted Image

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" Epicurus

#17    fourtwentysix

fourtwentysix

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

• what in the World

Posted 19 April 2012 - 03:34 AM

View PostHeaven_Sent, on 28 March 2012 - 11:34 AM, said:

Is it possible wanting something really bad can repelle it away, like if you manufest something you want or desire and don't let it go, you are actually keeping it away from youself and if so how do you let it go and move on..

hmm.. i bet its possible. maybe we attract what we need instead of what we want or maybe we can want something so much that it becomes negative.  Maybe  desire is fleeting. :)

#18    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 10,721 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 19 April 2012 - 02:55 PM

I have found that all the images of my self that would pretend to be have come true.

The beast master was my favorite hero, and in many ways aspects of my life have come to mirror his. Quite surprisingly actually. I also, as a child, would charge off with friends with my wooden sword to battle demons. Ironically I now help people to overcome their "demons".

There are numerouse other things in my life that paralell my child hood fantasies but In the real world form. If you hold something in your mind long enough, you start to persue it even if you don't realize you are doing it.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#19    teck923

teck923

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 08:34 PM

View PostHeaven_Sent, on 28 March 2012 - 11:34 AM, said:

Is it possible wanting something really bad can repelle it away, like if you manufest something you want or desire and don't let it go, you are actually keeping it away from youself and if so how do you let it go and move on..

I have; in my experienced learned that if something is desired enough, and with enough positive and good energies, anything can be achieved.
As soon as you have doubt and worry
Your dream starts to... Kinda go farther away from you.

#20    Ryu

Ryu

Born to fail.

• 3,494 posts

• Just because I do not agree doesn't mean I don't understand.

Posted 21 April 2012 - 09:41 PM

Doubt and worry are important to consider as it makes you rethink what you are doing; sometimes these aspects are there because deep down you realize that something is wrong and needs rectifying.

#21    Heaven_Sent

Heaven_Sent

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 12:14 AM

View Postteck923, on 21 April 2012 - 08:34 PM, said:

I have; in my experienced learned that if something is desired enough, and with enough positive and good energies, anything can be achieved.
As soon as you have doubt and worry
Your dream starts to... Kinda go farther away from you.

Makes perfect sense, it's the doubt and worry then that's gonig on with me...it's like fear of losing it when that's acutally waht's going on
I want to stay postive regadless then huh?

#22    Heaven_Sent

Heaven_Sent

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 12:17 AM

View PostRyu, on 21 April 2012 - 09:41 PM, said:

Doubt and worry are important to consider as it makes you rethink what you are doing; sometimes these aspects are there because deep down you realize that something is wrong and needs rectifying.

yes! I start questioning myself and it's like " no, there is no way, nope, not goign to happen.." ugh I don't know why I didn't realize it sooner!

#23    DawnieK

DawnieK

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 325 posts

• Vibration Be!

Posted 24 May 2012 - 03:51 PM

View PostJohn from Lowell, on 01 April 2012 - 10:20 AM, said:

The key is to appreciate the power of thought and the energetic intentions of those thoughts.

I actually do not ask for specific things. I bless all that I have in a way that will encourage personal well being.

The more we notice and appreciate any worthwhile aspect of our life, the more we will attract an abundance of it. Now the same is true for intentions related to negative thoughts. When we focus on that better job or perfect partner we are stating to our creative essence a desire for more of this - the absence of something. So being mindful of our thoughts, and the hidden intent they imply, we can shift our thinking if that is appropriate.

We create our reality this way and with our overall belief systems.

John
wow well said

#24    seeking8

seeking8

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 06:18 PM

Hello everyone

I started to learn the law of attraction about 8 months ago. I understand not everything we ask we get and we have to work for it. But when I really put my mind to something it does happen but not always I can put my mind to it if that makes sense??

Do you think that we have to use a lot of energy or that our mind has to extremely focus on what we want? sorry finding this is so hard to explain lol I understand you have to be in positive thought but just wondering do we have to have are thoughts set a certain way?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users