Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Sharing our experiences

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1    ParanormalCamera

ParanormalCamera

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 12:35 AM

Take a look at this...

#2    orangepeaceful79

orangepeaceful79

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,461 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 02:19 AM

Seriously?  These videos both seem very fakey.

#3    ColoradoParanormal

ColoradoParanormal

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,314 posts

• 'Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought.'

Posted 06 April 2012 - 07:41 PM

View Postorangepeaceful79, on 29 March 2012 - 02:19 AM, said:

Seriously?  These videos both seem very fakey.

Hey orangepeaceful, Saru has been notified about this member. All they are here for is to promote their youtube channel and their personally made video's. Look at their posting content. All new Topics of video's from their channel and they never reply to anything for debate. Just promotion bro....

#4    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 3,090 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 07:38 PM

That is clearly a hand-held recording because the camera jitters about all over the place, yet you say you were recording for 2 hours before that happened?

If I expected a ghost to appear sometime during the night in a window, I'd put the damn camera on a tripod and leave it recording, not stand their like an eejit hold a camera in my hand pointed at the building for hours on end.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

#5    Homan34

Homan34

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 152 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 08:20 AM

Exactly, I agree with you. I would throw the camera and ran from there. And I donít believe that these video are real.

Flying on the aerospace. :)

#6    KNash

KNash

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 150 posts

• "She never looked nice. She looked like art, and art wasn't supposed to look nice; it was supposed to make you feel something.Ē

Posted 14 April 2012 - 06:01 AM

The figure in the first video looks like a photograph edited into the film and in the second video the figure looks flat like a photo too. I'd be terrified if I saw a shrouded woman sitting in my chair though.

Posted Image

"She never looked nice. She looked like art, and art wasn't supposed to look nice; it was supposed to make you feel something.”
- Rainbow Rowell, Elenor & Park

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users