Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

More practice Readings

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#1    DawnieK

DawnieK

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 325 posts

• Vibration Be!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:16 PM

I started a similar thread back in October, and to my standards I had a lot of fun with it. I met great people and helped a few people understand they also could read energy, as everyone can. It's truly fulfilling, I love the positive energy some people generate. I recently, have been urging myself to do more, as I do need the practice and general feel of it.
Before I take requests you all need to know:
*Main thing I work on are emotional states, understanding and maintaining your emotions are the most important, when it comes to spiritual development.

* I truly dislike giving future readings, as I feel the person being read, isnt honestly educated in how these future readings work, They are not set in stone. Everything can be changed or maintained through your mental effort.

*No discriminating on others, Their beliefs are their beliefs so Please respect that.

*If you are attempting to get a reading to prove the possibility of these things thats fine, as I have done the same before, keep in mind for these things to work you need to have an open mind, and you may be as skeptical as you wish, just be open to the possibility.

If you honestly want a reading Put your first name, if its a common name please allow me to have your first and middle name also an age. If you like, a gender will help but not too necessary(also I am trying to understand how much information is need to accurately connect), If you are serious put a (*) by your name and age. Just to weed out the ones who probably wont ever return. Also to put it out there it is very frustrating to do an extensive reading on someone and they just never come back to the site.

One more thing, I am more than okay doing PM readings, if I feel the reading should be done in private due to the energies I am receiving, I'll PM you, or you may PM me after the first connection.

Now everyone thank you and just have fun.

#2    sarah_444

sarah_444

Poltergeist

• 2,767 posts

• "It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see." -Henry David Thoreau

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:42 PM

* Sarah (middle name is Catherine), age 28

#3    DawnieK

DawnieK

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 325 posts

• Vibration Be!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:56 PM

Believe it or not, I knew a female would be the first to respond, Also I knew she would have black hair, I dont know if that picture is of you Sarah, but I think I managed a nice connection with you before you even posted :)

You have something big coming up, I definitely noticed the stress, or more or less your worrying about it. Stay positive things will happen as they should and stressing isnt going to change anything, besides your normally mellow mood. Take a deep breath and believe everything will turn out to your favor.
I see a yellow newer car, sedan type, does that make sense?
Do you have a little boy, I see a brunette child maybe 3-4 wearing a white shirt, and blue shorts.
Normally you are a very calm person but I feel you are moving a lot, like rocking your leg up and down really fast.
Are you aware you are connected with your higher self? You are definitely an em-path.
I am not sensing a connection with a partner or spouse, this could be from a separation or you two could be having difficulties staying on the same page?
I am going to stop here, I want to make sure Ive connected properly.
Thank you so much Sarah, I appreciate you being so open
For some reason I keep thinking " you are a good person dont allow anyone to tell you otherwise".

#4    warmth

warmth

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 05:53 PM

chrissy~33.......:)

#5    sarah_444

sarah_444

Poltergeist

• 2,767 posts

• "It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see." -Henry David Thoreau

Posted 29 March 2012 - 06:07 PM

View PostDawnieK, on 29 March 2012 - 04:56 PM, said:

Believe it or not, I knew a female would be the first to respond, Also I knew she would have black hair, I dont know if that picture is of you Sarah, but I think I managed a nice connection with you before you even posted :)

You have something big coming up, I definitely noticed the stress, or more or less your worrying about it. Stay positive things will happen as they should and stressing isnt going to change anything, besides your normally mellow mood. Take a deep breath and believe everything will turn out to your favor.
I see a yellow newer car, sedan type, does that make sense?
Do you have a little boy, I see a brunette child maybe 3-4 wearing a white shirt, and blue shorts.
Normally you are a very calm person but I feel you are moving a lot, like rocking your leg up and down really fast.
Are you aware you are connected with your higher self? You are definitely an em-path.
I am not sensing a connection with a partner or spouse, this could be from a separation or you two could be having difficulties staying on the same page?
I am going to stop here, I want to make sure Ive connected properly.
Thank you so much Sarah, I appreciate you being so open
For some reason I keep thinking " you are a good person dont allow anyone to tell you otherwise".

Thanks, DawnieK.
My hair is dark brown, the black & white photo makes it look much darker than it really is though. ;) The Yellow car I don't relate to at all, but here's to hoping that I'll win one in the near future. :)

The rest of the reading I can connect too. Yes I've been worried about things lately, more than usual. I do have a son, he's 5 though, and I was bouncing my leg up and down really fast as I was reading that part where you mentioned me doing that...I need to lay off the caffeine, I think.
I do experiance a lot of empathy and I get the thing you mentioned about a non connection with a partner or spouse. I don't want to get into it, but yes you've got that one.

Thanks. :)

#6    Heaven_Sent

Heaven_Sent

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 06:10 PM

Yey I'm exicted!
*Casey (female)- 20 yrs old (:

Edited by Heaven_Sent, 29 March 2012 - 06:13 PM.

#7    DawnieK

DawnieK

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 325 posts

• Vibration Be!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 06:25 PM

Hi Sarah
Very adorable little boy BTW lol, He has your sensitivity, He's just cute as a button! Is he a bit small for his age?
I am not sure about the yellow car either, but it looked brand new so you may be coming across one soon? it looked like a new Pontiac, just like the gto...

You have the strength to make it through this, I feel you have many people who love and support any decision you make, Keep that in mind.
I am going to keep the connection open, If you have any questions feel free to PM me. I honestly believe you have a wonderful handle on the situations in your life, sometimes it will be over-bearing but, your soul wouldn't give you anything that you cannot handle and from there learn from.
Many wishes Sarah, and have a wonderful day
and thanks again, your energy is very pleasant to work with. :)

#8    Jen369

Jen369

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 457 posts

• The cloth of reality is woven from the thread of dreams. Dream on.

Posted 29 March 2012 - 06:33 PM

I'll take one if you don't mind. :)

*Jennifer, 25

#9    tinkerbellekisses

tinkerbellekisses

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 182 posts

• Check out my fan page and receive free tarot readings at http://www.facebook.com/TinkerbellesTarot
    Love and light
    Tinkerbelle
    Xx

Posted 29 March 2012 - 07:52 PM

*cristal female :) thank you so much

Check out my page and have chances at receiving free readings
http://www.facebook....nkerbellesTarot
Love and light
Tinkerbelle
Xx

#10    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 09:38 PM

*Gracie 55 all girl!!!

#11    tinkerbellekisses

tinkerbellekisses

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 182 posts

• Check out my fan page and receive free tarot readings at http://www.facebook.com/TinkerbellesTarot
    Love and light
    Tinkerbelle
    Xx

Posted 30 March 2012 - 12:03 AM

View Posttinkerbellekisses, on 29 March 2012 - 07:52 PM, said:

*cristal female :) thank you so much
Sorry I'm 22 :)

Check out my page and have chances at receiving free readings
http://www.facebook....nkerbellesTarot
Love and light
Tinkerbelle
Xx

#12    DawnieK

DawnieK

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 325 posts

• Vibration Be!

Posted 30 March 2012 - 12:29 AM

Hi Chrissy,
I read your name much earlier, and instantly saw a Caucasian Female, I saw darker roots, with the rest lighter browns and blonde highlighted,(for some reason when I see roots that are a different color, that tells me you dye your hair). Your hair is up partially just mainly the top, the rest down. The one thing that is so prominent is the huge smile on your face. I kinda soaked it up a bit, instantly I felt VERY content, Seems like you are high on life, you love being goofy to lighten the mood. You dont really care about the embarrassment others would feel by acting so silly, almost like that is most of the fun.
Also though I did notice some pain, in my right elbow and my left shin, (sometimes its really odd how I get pain feelings because Ill feel it in my right elbow but, the person I am reading will have it in the left elbow, seems like its mirrored)
I dont know if this is you but I'm pretty sure :)
thank you for being open to this I really appreciate it

#13    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,153 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 30 March 2012 - 12:48 AM

Robert A. *

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#14    warmth

warmth

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 05:52 PM

View PostDawnieK, on 30 March 2012 - 12:29 AM, said:

Hi Chrissy,
I read your name much earlier, and instantly saw a Caucasian Female, I saw darker roots, with the rest lighter browns and blonde highlighted,(for some reason when I see roots that are a different color, that tells me you dye your hair). Your hair is up partially just mainly the top, the rest down. The one thing that is so prominent is the huge smile on your face. I kinda soaked it up a bit, instantly I felt VERY content, Seems like you are high on life, you love being goofy to lighten the mood. You dont really care about the embarrassment others would feel by acting so silly, almost like that is most of the fun.
Also though I did notice some pain, in my right elbow and my left shin, (sometimes its really odd how I get pain feelings because Ill feel it in my right elbow but, the person I am reading will have it in the left elbow, seems like its mirrored)
I dont know if this is you but I'm pretty sure :)
thank you for being open to this I really appreciate it

Thanks for the reply! :)  Thats pretty good...I do long have brown hair that gets streaked by the sun but no dye. That is definetly my personality though. I wish more people could be happier and satisfied in the moment, but it usually doesnt work out that way.  As for the pain...I have been having alot of aches and pains here lately...they seem to come and go. Good job and keep practicing!! :)

#15    Wonderland

Wonderland

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 01:15 PM

* Biljana, female 33 age

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users