Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Batman is alive and well

Simbi Laveau

Maryland....

Batman is seen toodling around quite often .He got pulled over by the cops this week though.

Apparently ,he goes to children's hospitals and entertains sick kids,but I'm betting the cops were totally flipped out by his outfit initially.

Funny

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ColoradoParanormal

• Simbi Laveau

• glorybebe

• AbsurdistMe

Batman makes News in Australian Top Newspaper:

Batman told officers his real name was not Bruce Wayne but Lenny B. Robinson, and his real plates were in the car. (He was not booked then, but has been before for a heavy bat foot.)

Batman is a businessman from Baltimore County, who visits sick children in hospitals, handing out Batman paraphernalia to up-and-coming superheros who first need to beat cancer and other diseases.

Batman is 48. He is a self-made success and recently sold, for a pile of cash, a commercial cleaning business that he started as a teenager. He became interested in Batman through his son Brandon, who was obsessed with the caped crusader when he was little. ''His obsession became my obsession,'' he said.

Source

Batman told officers his real name was not Bruce Wayne but Lenny B. Robinson, and his real plates were in the car. (He was not booked then, but has been before for a heavy bat foot.)

Batman is a businessman from Baltimore County, who visits sick children in hospitals, handing out Batman paraphernalia to up-and-coming superheros who first need to beat cancer and other diseases.

Batman is 48. He is a self-made success and recently sold, for a pile of cash, a commercial cleaning business that he started as a teenager. He became interested in Batman through his son Brandon, who was obsessed with the caped crusader when he was little. ''His obsession became my obsession,'' he said.

Source

Considering his status and wealth,its awesome that he does this.Very few people bother at all,least of all if they can be out playing golf.

Awesomeness

Edited by missymoo999

Maryland....

Batman is seen toodling around quite often .He got pulled over by the cops this week though.

Apparently ,he goes to children's hospitals and entertains sick kids,but I'm betting the cops were totally flipped out by his outfit initially.

Funny

He has my car! My wife sent this video to me recently and we both laughed, she said I should dress up as Robin and then Batman and Robin could go cruise the streets in our Black Lambo Bat Mobiles lol

What an awesome guy! Things like this make me happy and feel a little better about my life in the military and all I've sacrificed for the people here. Most of the time I wonder why... Here's a prime example of why I do! Keep going man!

He has my car! My wife sent this video to me recently and we both laughed, she said I should dress up as Robin and then Batman and Robin could go cruise the streets in our Black Lambo Bat Mobiles lol

What an awesome guy! Things like this make me happy and feel a little better about my life in the military and all I've sacrificed for the people here. Most of the time I wonder why... Here's a prime example of why I do! Keep going man!

<3

He's got his priorities in just the right place! Hope he continues to be blessed for it.

Wow that is just so awesome! Cool vid too.

Maryland....

Funny

Freaking LOVE my state!

Saw this video multiple times yesterday.

Nice man..

Source

I hope his son's full name is not Brandon Routh who was Superman :)

This is pretty cool. The suit looks like the real deal!

This is pretty cool. The suit looks like the real deal!

It is amazing how one story can turn people's views of humanity so positively. He has a good heart.

It is amazing how one story can turn people's views of humanity so positively. He has a good heart.

Yes. I want to meet him and shake is hand. (Plus, we drive the same car, so he's automatically alright in my book lol) This story did warm my heart though. I've been feeling rather frustrated and down about my career lately and for sacrificing so much and getting nothing but hate, terrible words, arm-chair politicians screaming from their living rooms about things they dont know and about me and my fellow servicemen/women. It gets very disheartening. Seeing a story like this gives me a reason to keep going and feel good about it.

10/10 for helping sick kids & 10/10 for having a decent costume,well done.

yea i know what you mean Colorado some day i feel like i am only a custodian cleaning classrooms not making to much money and i really wish things could change for the better but when i see people helping others it makes me smile

Yes. I want to meet him and shake is hand. (Plus, we drive the same car, so he's automatically alright in my book lol) This story did warm my heart though. I've been feeling rather frustrated and down about my career lately and for sacrificing so much and getting nothing but hate, terrible words, arm-chair politicians screaming from their living rooms about things they dont know and about me and my fellow servicemen/women. It gets very disheartening. Seeing a story like this gives me a reason to keep going and feel good about it.

Things don't really change do they? People can judge those fighting for what their governments deems right and people treat those who are in the armed forces with contempt. If they have problems, they should have take it up with the government.

We need more people like this man who thinks of others rather than the 'looking out for #1' or the 'it's all about me' attitudes. Society will never work properly until people look at us all as a whole, and one that needs a lot of TLC.

Its so heartening to see people like this helping others rather than trying to blow them up. Kudos to him :tu:

respectful*snip*

Society will never work properly until people look at us all as a whole, and one that needs a lot of TLC.

:tu: Beautiful . and .. Holy Socks Batman!*! .. good job.

Things don't really change do they? People can judge those fighting for what their governments deems right and people treat those who are in the armed forces with contempt. If they have problems, they should have take it up with the government.

We need more people like this man who thinks of others rather than the 'looking out for #1' or the 'it's all about me' attitudes. Society will never work properly until people look at us all as a whole, and one that needs a lot of TLC.

:tu:

Instead of focusing on the preverse in this world, it would so much more beneficial if the media focused on the unsung heroes. But, it seems, the media is more intent upon demolishing people than building them. We all need a hero or two.

There are some nice comments on this thread. Cheers too you all and the guy in the Bat-Suit. :tu: