Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

Batman is alive and well


  • Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

    Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

  • Member
  • 8,266 posts
  • Joined:26 Feb 2012
  • Location:Rim of hell

  • ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 30 March 2012 - 09:01 AM

Maryland....
Batman is seen toodling around quite often .He got pulled over by the cops this week though.




Apparently ,he goes to children's hospitals and entertains sick kids,but I'm betting the cops were totally flipped out by his outfit initially.
Funny

Miss me?

#2    Karlis

Karlis

  • Member
  • 8,614 posts
  • Joined:19 Jul 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Australia

Posted 30 March 2012 - 12:13 PM

Batman makes News in Australian Top Newspaper:

Batman told officers his real name was not Bruce Wayne but Lenny B.  Robinson, and  his real plates were in the car. (He was not booked then,  but has been before for a heavy bat foot.)

Batman is a businessman from Baltimore County, who visits  sick children in hospitals, handing out Batman paraphernalia to  up-and-coming superheros who first need to beat cancer and other   diseases.

Batman is 48. He is a self-made success and  recently  sold, for a pile of cash, a commercial cleaning business that he started  as a teenager. He became interested in Batman through his son Brandon,  who was obsessed with the caped crusader when he was little.  ''His  obsession became my obsession,'' he said.
Source


#3    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

    Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

  • Member
  • 8,266 posts
  • Joined:26 Feb 2012
  • Location:Rim of hell

  • ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 30 March 2012 - 03:37 PM

View PostKarlis, on 30 March 2012 - 12:13 PM, said:

Batman makes News in Australian Top Newspaper:

Batman told officers his real name was not Bruce Wayne but Lenny B.  Robinson, and  his real plates were in the car. (He was not booked then,  but has been before for a heavy bat foot.)

Batman is a businessman from Baltimore County, who visits  sick children in hospitals, handing out Batman paraphernalia to  up-and-coming superheros who first need to beat cancer and other   diseases.

Batman is 48. He is a self-made success and  recently  sold, for a pile of cash, a commercial cleaning business that he started  as a teenager. He became interested in Batman through his son Brandon,  who was obsessed with the caped crusader when he was little.  ''His  obsession became my obsession,'' he said.
Source

Considering his status and wealth,its awesome that he does this.Very few people bother at all,least of all if they can be out playing golf.
Awesomeness

Edited by missymoo999, 30 March 2012 - 03:38 PM.

Miss me?

#4    ColoradoParanormal

ColoradoParanormal

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,314 posts
  • Joined:03 Aug 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Colorado

  • 'Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought.'

Posted 30 March 2012 - 05:41 PM

View Postmissymoo999, on 30 March 2012 - 09:01 AM, said:

Maryland....
Batman is seen toodling around quite often .He got pulled over by the cops this week though.




Apparently ,he goes to children's hospitals and entertains sick kids,but I'm betting the cops were totally flipped out by his outfit initially.
Funny

He has my car! My wife sent this video to me recently and we both laughed, she said I should dress up as Robin and then Batman and Robin could go cruise the streets in our Black Lambo Bat Mobiles lol

What an awesome guy! Things like this make me happy and feel a little better about my life in the military and all I've sacrificed for the people here. Most of the time I wonder why... Here's a prime example of why I do! Keep going man!


#5    tapirmusic

tapirmusic

    Astral Projection

  • Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts
  • Joined:24 Feb 2011
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 30 March 2012 - 10:50 PM

rad


#6    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

    Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

  • Member
  • 8,266 posts
  • Joined:26 Feb 2012
  • Location:Rim of hell

  • ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 30 March 2012 - 10:52 PM

View PostColoradoParanormal, on 30 March 2012 - 05:41 PM, said:

He has my car! My wife sent this video to me recently and we both laughed, she said I should dress up as Robin and then Batman and Robin could go cruise the streets in our Black Lambo Bat Mobiles lol

What an awesome guy! Things like this make me happy and feel a little better about my life in the military and all I've sacrificed for the people here. Most of the time I wonder why... Here's a prime example of why I do! Keep going man!
<3

Miss me?

#7    and then

and then

    Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

  • Member
  • 13,971 posts
  • Joined:15 Dec 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Land's End

  • Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 31 March 2012 - 06:25 AM

He's got his priorities in just the right place!  Hope he continues to be blessed for it.

  We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#8    pallidin

pallidin

    Telekinetic

  • Member
  • 7,388 posts
  • Joined:09 Dec 2004
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Somewhere south of the North Pole

  • "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 31 March 2012 - 12:54 PM

Wow that is just so awesome! Cool vid too.


#9    jbondo

jbondo

    Paranormal Investigator

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 756 posts
  • Joined:11 Jun 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:behind you

Posted 31 March 2012 - 02:17 PM

Am I crazy or didn't this same guy get pulled over a few months ago and it went viral?


#10    wingyflam

wingyflam

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 54 posts
  • Joined:03 Mar 2012

Posted 31 March 2012 - 02:52 PM

It could be dell boy


#11    Princess Serenity

Princess Serenity

    ✻ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ Eʟsᴀ

  • Member
  • 8,397 posts
  • Joined:26 Jul 2006
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:The Moon Kingdom

  • "There's nothing to fear but fear itself." Franklin D Roosevelt.

Posted 31 March 2012 - 03:47 PM

View Postmissymoo999, on 30 March 2012 - 09:01 AM, said:

Maryland....
Batman is seen toodling around quite often .He got pulled over by the cops this week though.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7XNauK9k7I&feature=related

Apparently ,he goes to children's hospitals and entertains sick kids,but I'm betting the cops were totally flipped out by his outfit initially.
Funny

Freaking LOVE my state!

Saw this video multiple times yesterday.


#12    SameerPrehistorica

SameerPrehistorica

    Paranormal Investigator

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 750 posts
  • Joined:23 Feb 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:India

  • !! NO SPECIES LASTS FOREVER !!

Posted 31 March 2012 - 04:06 PM

Nice man..

View PostKarlis, on 30 March 2012 - 12:13 PM, said:

Batman makes News in Australian Top Newspaper:

Batman is 48. He is a self-made success and  recently  sold, for a pile of cash, a commercial cleaning business that he started  as a teenager. He became interested in Batman through his son Brandon,  who was obsessed with the caped crusader when he was little.  ''His  obsession became my obsession,'' he said.
Source

I hope his son's full name is not Brandon Routh who was Superman :)

- Signature removed, exceeds size limit -

#13    AbsurdistMe

AbsurdistMe

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Joined:02 Nov 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Michigan

  • "A taste for truth at any cost is a passion which spares nothing." -Camus

Posted 31 March 2012 - 06:29 PM

This is pretty cool. The suit looks like the real deal!


#14    glorybebe

glorybebe

    Non-Corporeal Being

  • Member
  • 8,721 posts
  • Joined:24 Feb 2007
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Canada

Posted 31 March 2012 - 07:20 PM

View PostAbsurdistMe, on 31 March 2012 - 06:29 PM, said:

This is pretty cool. The suit looks like the real deal!
It is amazing how one story can turn people's views of humanity so positively.  He has a good heart.

Save the Earth! It's the only planet with chocolate!

#15    ColoradoParanormal

ColoradoParanormal

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,314 posts
  • Joined:03 Aug 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Colorado

  • 'Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought.'

Posted 31 March 2012 - 07:47 PM

View Postglorybebe, on 31 March 2012 - 07:20 PM, said:

It is amazing how one story can turn people's views of humanity so positively.  He has a good heart.

Yes. I want to meet him and shake is hand. (Plus, we drive the same car, so he's automatically alright in my book lol) This story did warm my heart though. I've been feeling rather frustrated and down about my career lately and for sacrificing so much and getting nothing but hate, terrible words, arm-chair politicians screaming from their living rooms about things they dont know and about me and my fellow servicemen/women. It gets very disheartening. Seeing a story like this gives me a reason to keep going and feel good about it.





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users