Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

DNA Activation

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#16    Beany

Beany

Government Agent

• 3,789 posts

• If music is the most universal language just think of me as one whole note. Nikki Giovanni

Posted 15 April 2012 - 03:37 AM

If someone asks for money, always question their intention; spirit is not cash poor. Although being scammed has its own lessons, I suppose. I learned early that I could trust my own inner-knowing and BS detector more than many "masters" and "teachers" that require payment before they'll divulge "spiritual knowledge." So often the assumption is made that what worked/works for one person can be universally applied, and I've found that's usually not the case. Each of us has to find our own path, if it's given to us it has little value, as opposed to studying, reading, practicing, working for it.

#17    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 15 April 2012 - 08:44 AM

View PostBeany, on 15 April 2012 - 03:37 AM, said:

If someone asks for money, always question their intention; spirit is not cash poor. Although being scammed has its own lessons, I suppose. I learned early that I could trust my own inner-knowing and BS detector more than many "masters" and "teachers" that require payment before they'll divulge "spiritual knowledge." So often the assumption is made that what worked/works for one person can be universally applied, and I've found that's usually not the case. Each of us has to find our own path, if it's given to us it has little value, as opposed to studying, reading, practicing, working for it.
As I said before,I only mentioned the people asking for money ,in regard to this,as an aside.
I only wanted to know if anyone else knew about alleged DNA activation.

Miss me?

#18    grendals_bane

grendals_bane

Master Procrastinator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,066 posts

• I have a great mind to believe in Christianity for the mere pleasure of fancying I may be damned. - Byron

Posted 15 April 2012 - 05:48 PM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 02 April 2012 - 01:37 AM, said:

http://www.maya12-21...activation.html
Children are born already activated ? And it has to do with 12 strands of junk DNA,and the pineal gland.
One woman said it had to do with solar flaring as well.
Meditating on certain colors helps .

Those who claim you can activate junk DNA obviously have no idea what it actually is. Junk DNA is just a term coined to describe DNA that either no longer has a use or it does have a use but we don't exactly no what.

Universal law provides that the physical form for Divine life expression of a species may be altered or reformatted only by those who dwell therein. This means that the DNA of a species of Earth can only be altered through the creative choice of the consciousness that dwells within the body form. What this means for you is that the human DNA that is responsible for every aspect of your physical presence cannot be altered by other beings, nor can it be changed by you from outside of the physical plane.

The above is quoted from the OP link:

Again a lack of understanding about DNA is shown as they claim nothing can alter DNA apart from ourselves. So they must believe a large dose of radiation will leave you totally unaffected.

Edited by grendals_bane, 15 April 2012 - 05:48 PM.

"There is no such thing as good and evil, just various shades of grey."

#19    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

• 8,266 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 12:34 AM

View Postgrendals_bane, on 15 April 2012 - 05:48 PM, said:

Those who claim you can activate junk DNA obviously have no idea what it actually is. Junk DNA is just a term coined to describe DNA that either no longer has a use or it does have a use but we don't exactly no what.

The above is quoted from the OP link:

Again a lack of understanding about DNA is shown as they claim nothing can alter DNA apart from ourselves. So they must believe a large dose of radiation will leave you totally unaffected.
Well i don't think the DNA alters,per se,and I'm not sure its the junk DNA they are referring to,but thank you for a legitimate answer.
I'm just curious about it,and wonder if anyone else knew more.

Miss me?

#20    jake1967

jake1967

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 01:23 AM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 02 April 2012 - 01:37 AM, said:

http://www.maya12-21...activation.html

I searched the forums to make sure it wasn't already posted.A few posts touch on it,but im trying to figure out exactly what it means.

There are symptoms that come along with our alleged activation.
No one is fully activated until 2012.

Children are born already activated ? And it has to do with 12 strands of junk DNA,and the pineal gland.
One woman said it had to do with solar flaring as well.
Meditating on certain colors helps .
O_o

Of course people are charging money to help you "activate".

If you are activated,you experience ascension,or going into the 4th dimension.I believe you are also in the 3rd dimension simultaneously,and people who do not ascend,dont even notice a difference.
???

No mention in anything I read said "alien DNA",but it was intimated,that this DNA gives us memories and powers we used to have as a species,that has been forgotten over the millennia.
We remember why we came here,and material things become a thing we no longer care about.

I really do not understand it all,but I have almost all the symptoms associated with it,save anxiety attacks. I never get anxious.
But the loss of appetite,body aches,weird tongue twister stuff,vertigo,which I've never had in my life.
Stuff like that.

What is the deal with this ?

Sounds to me like someone looking for answers..or searching for something. I don't put any belief in being 'activated' during this year or that..just a bunch of hoopla..I believe that most of us search for a higher purpose. I believe that all of us have one. Most of mankind operates with only the 'self' in mind and the pursuit of physical and material pleasures...which is, in my opinion, a delusion -brought upon us by the very materialistic world we live in and the things that we are taught. Considering that we, a majority, constantly surround ourselves with our electronic 'stuff', cell phones, games, the internet..etc. Not that all of these are 'bad' but we, as a people, have become dependent upon these things..become slaves to them in some cases. I have watched people text one another..while they sit right next to each other! You have seen that?!!  We have lost the ability, to some degree, to truly be human. To live in harmony with the earth upon which we live, to love one another more than we love our 'stuff' or the latest technology. Why do governments use the latest technology for the purpose of warfare? Instead of for the benefit for all mankind? Mankind, I think, has been deceived by the materialistic world and the quest to satisfy self..through the pursuit of wealth and power....man has forgotten how to live in peace with another. We are ALL mankind..should one man, or race, be considered greater than another? If you believe so...then you have been deceived. Man is not only physical in nature..but spiritual as well. It would be the awareness of that side-the spiritual..that perhaps you are becoming aware of now..is that the spiritual side of man is of much more importance than that of the physical. The soul of man, your spirit, the very essence of YOU..is far more important than the money or trinkets or 'power' that you may ever possess on this earth. Probably brings more questions than answers...but seek and you will find.

#21    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

• 8,266 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 05:21 AM

Well I actually have no issues with my spirituality ,  or purpose, for lack of a better word.
However,just the little bit I have gleaned from looking into it,some of which is also from the Mayan what to expect list ,is that I am exhibiting many of the alleged symptoms of activation.None of which I've ever had before.
So it just piqued my interest.
And no,the Mayans do not believe the world is ending,but they also discussed the being in 2 dimensions at the last symposium I attended.
And just to add to the fun,the children that are born already activated,are the indigo children you keep hearing about.

Miss me?

#22    Shabd Mystic

Shabd Mystic

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 480 posts

• "Religion is to mysticism what popularization is to science." ~ Henri Bergson

Posted 20 April 2012 - 12:43 PM

In my younger day I would have loved this. I would have set up "shop" helping to "activate" beautiful young women with my "Tantric" method of activation. :P

Based on this claim though, I think they are doing a lousy job because if anything, I'm actually deactivating more and more each day.  ;)

#23    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

• 8,266 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 03:49 AM

View PostShabd Mystic, on 20 April 2012 - 12:43 PM, said:

In my younger day I would have loved this. I would have set up "shop" helping to "activate" beautiful young women with my "Tantric" method of activation. :P

Based on this claim though, I think they are doing a lousy job because if anything, I'm actually deactivating more and more each day.  ;)
Really .
This is the vid that piqued my curiosity

Miss me?

#24    Cosmic Radiant

Cosmic Radiant

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 107 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 05:30 AM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 24 April 2012 - 03:49 AM, said:

Really .
This is the vid that piqued my curiosity

This particular video has nothing to do with DNA Activation. Its just some woman talking about normal symptoms that everyone has always gotten. neck and back pain? everyone gets that, it doesn't mean their DNA is being activated.

I am interested in this kind of stuff too, but I don't buy what people claim are the symptoms of it. I think the only way to truly activate it, is though transcendental meditation. The true new age deception is believing that you don't have to do any work to get to these higher states of consciousness.

These are just my thoughts, I do not claim to "know" anything about it.

"Problems cannot be solved with the same level of consciousness that created them"

#25    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

• 8,266 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 07:52 AM

View PostCosmic Radiant, on 24 April 2012 - 05:30 AM, said:

This particular video has nothing to do with DNA Activation. Its just some woman talking about normal symptoms that everyone has always gotten. neck and back pain? everyone gets that, it doesn't mean their DNA is being activated.

I am interested in this kind of stuff too, but I don't buy what people claim are the symptoms of it. I think the only way to truly activate it, is though transcendental meditation. The true new age deception is believing that you don't have to do any work to get to these higher states of consciousness.

These are just my thoughts, I do not claim to "know" anything about it.
Well they're very specific symptoms,which she mentions she's never had before,and I know I've never had before,and they're odd symptoms.
In my opinion anyway.
I'm very aware of all my issues,and as she listed hers,they were all my new ones,that I have no explanation for.
That's why it caught my attention.

Miss me?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users