Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 2 votes

The Obama smack down!

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1    cerberusxp

cerberusxp

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

• We all look for truth, however when we find it, some times we wish we hadn't. R. Burch

Posted 02 April 2012 - 05:54 AM

LINK    Budget shot down 414 to 0

"So, in one week, Mr. Obama got caught whispering promises to our enemy,  incited a race war, raised serious questions about his understanding of  the Constitution, and then got smacked down over his proposed budget  that was so wildly reckless that even Democrats in Congress could not  support it." How embarrassing :blush::blush::blush:

OH and would someone please at least try to explain to me why Obama's SSI # belongs to a dead guy born in Connecticut?  :w00t:

What we say and do unto others while here on earth are the vessels of our glory or undoing EXCUSE ME WHILE I KISS THE SKY
credentials http://www.unexplain...amp;pid=2291684

" I want the people of America to work less for the Government and more for themselves" Calvin Coolidge 1924
If one were to try and pidgin hole me I'd say I was a Jeffersonian liberal.

#2    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 4,577 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 07:54 AM

View Postcerberusxp, on 02 April 2012 - 05:54 AM, said:

OH and would someone please at least try to explain to me why Obama's SSI # belongs to a dead guy born in Connecticut?  :w00t:

Well this is quite easily dismissed as fabricated.

http://www.snopes.co...irthers/ssn.asp

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."

July 17th, 2008 (Full moon the next night)

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

#3    Jeffertonturner

Jeffertonturner

Hero Squad

• 1,091 posts

• I may not be the smartest, or the best looking, or the most successful but...what was I saying? I'm depressed.

Posted 02 April 2012 - 08:58 AM

Someone doesn't like obama?

Well that's new.

~Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while -and do whatever you want all the time -you can miss it.~

#4    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

• 4,577 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 09:00 AM

View PostJeffertonturner, on 02 April 2012 - 08:58 AM, said:

Someone doesn't like obama?

Well that's new.

First I've seen of it. Must be a liberal media conspiracy to brainwash us and take away our guns,

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."

#5    Fluffybunny

Fluffybunny

Forum Divinity

• 14,136 posts

• "Of all the tyrannies that affect mankind, tyranny in religion is the worst."
    Thomas Paine

Posted 02 April 2012 - 09:11 AM

I don't care for obama either, but I generally try to stick to the facts when it comes to discussing my dislike of his actions.

I just can't imagine thinking that the president of the USA could get into the position he is without someone doing a little checking first and not finding a bogus SSN; this is the leader of the free world, not fry master at McD's. A tad more riding on his position at the top.

That shows a level of dislike that goes past logic and seems to fall more into a rage that fails to process things logically and grabs onto anything that could be a mistake.

There are things that are not going well for obama, but the only smack down I see is the one that was self inflicted for falling for something so unbelievable.

Too many people on both sides of the spectrum have fallen into this mentality that a full one half of the country are the enemy for having different beliefs...in a country based on freedom of expression. It is this infighting that allows the focus to be taken away from "we the people" being able to watch, and have control over government corruption and ineptitude that is running rampant in our leadership.

People should be working towards fixing problems, not creating them.

#6    ninjadude

ninjadude

Seeker of truths

• 10,991 posts

• "dirt collects at the interfaces"

Posted 02 April 2012 - 05:00 PM

Wow. Who would consider a biased and fact challenged editorial of the WaPo to be a source of information? Obama didn't "promise" anything and wasn't an "enemy" (still living in the 60's?), in fact, this WILL be more clear after the election. Encited a race war? Seriously? He made logical and heart felt comments that were exactly the right thing to say. It's no secret that no one seems to be able to create a working budget in the current government.

"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now!""
- Friedrich Nietzsche

#7    FurthurBB

FurthurBB

Government Agent

• 3,359 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 05:33 PM

View PostFluffybunny, on 02 April 2012 - 09:11 AM, said:

I don't care for obama either, but I generally try to stick to the facts when it comes to discussing my dislike of his actions.

I just can't imagine thinking that the president of the USA could get into the position he is without someone doing a little checking first and not finding a bogus SSN; this is the leader of the free world, not fry master at McD's. A tad more riding on his position at the top.

That shows a level of dislike that goes past logic and seems to fall more into a rage that fails to process things logically and grabs onto anything that could be a mistake.

There are things that are not going well for obama, but the only smack down I see is the one that was self inflicted for falling for something so unbelievable.

Good post!  I wish more people could remain objective in these political matters.

#8    questionmark

questionmark

Cinicus Magnus

• 35,318 posts

• In a flat world there is an explanation to everything.

Posted 02 April 2012 - 05:39 PM

Wonder what the author of the above diatribe will write when suddenly they don't have a budget again, and this time in an election year :devil:

A skeptic is a well informed believer and a pessimist a well informed optimist
The most dangerous views of the world are from those who have never seen it. ~ Alexander v. Humboldt
If you want to bulls**t me please do it so that it takes me more than a minute to find out

about me

#9    FurthurBB

FurthurBB

Government Agent

• 3,359 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 05:40 PM

View Postninjadude, on 02 April 2012 - 05:00 PM, said:

Wow. Who would consider a biased and fact challenged editorial of the WaPo to be a source of information? Obama didn't "promise" anything and wasn't an "enemy" (still living in the 60's?), in fact, this WILL be more clear after the election. Encited a race war? Seriously? He made logical and heart felt comments that were exactly the right thing to say. It's no secret that no one seems to be able to create a working budget in the current government.

I do think the situation with the shooting in Florida is out of control, but Obama did not do anything that any other president wouldn't have done in a similar situation.  I really think those that are harping on his comments are much more guilty of inciting a race war.  They act like because he is 1/2 black he shouldn't say anything about this incident which has been getting national attention.  That is just wrong.

#10    cerberusxp

cerberusxp

Psychic Spy

• 1,056 posts

• We all look for truth, however when we find it, some times we wish we hadn't. R. Burch

Posted 09 April 2012 - 11:55 PM

View PostImaginarynumber1, on 02 April 2012 - 07:54 AM, said:

Well this is quite easily dismissed as fabricated.

http://www.snopes.co...irthers/ssn.asp

Still if as said he was born in HI why a Connecticut # period?

His selective service record has been PURGED! Why?

Look the man is a fraud plain and simple.Example

“Truth will ultimately prevail where there is pains to bring it to light.”…George Washington

Edited by cerberusxp, 10 April 2012 - 12:37 AM.

What we say and do unto others while here on earth are the vessels of our glory or undoing EXCUSE ME WHILE I KISS THE SKY

" I want the people of America to work less for the Government and more for themselves" Calvin Coolidge 1924

#11    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

• 4,577 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 01:30 AM

View Postcerberusxp, on 09 April 2012 - 11:55 PM, said:

Still if as said he was born in HI why a Connecticut # period?

SSN# do not refer to states.

From http://www.ssa.gov/h...sn/geocard.html

The Area Number is assigned by the geographical region. Prior to 1972, cards were issued in local Social Security offices around the country and the Area Number represented the State in which the card was issued. This did not necessarily have to be the State where the applicant lived, since a person could apply for their card in any Social Security office. Since 1972, when SSA began assigning SSNs and issuing cards centrally from Baltimore, the area number assigned has been based on the ZIP code in the mailing address provided on the application for the original Social Security card. The applicant's mailing address does not have to be the same as their place of residence. Thus, the Area Number does not necessarily represent the State of residence of the applicant, either prior to 1972 or since.

Generally, numbers were assigned beginning in the northeast and moving westward. So people on the east coast have the lowest numbers and those on the west coast have the highest numbers.

Note: One should not make too much of the "geographical code." It is not meant to be any kind of useable geographical information. The numbering scheme was designed in 1936 (before computers) to make it easier for SSA to store the applications in our files in Baltimore since the files were organized by regions as well as alphabetically. It was really just a bookkeeping device for our own internal use and was never intended to be anything more than that.

Again, easily dismissed with a simple google search. Imagine that....

#12    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,668 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 10 April 2012 - 01:44 AM

View Postninjadude, on 02 April 2012 - 05:00 PM, said:

The Senate was 60/40 democrat for 2 years and they still had no budget.

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#13    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,668 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 10 April 2012 - 01:47 AM

View PostFurthurBB, on 02 April 2012 - 05:40 PM, said:

I do think the situation with the shooting in Florida is out of control, but Obama did not do anything that any other president wouldn't have done in a similar situation.  I really think those that are harping on his comments are much more guilty of inciting a race war.  They act like because he is 1/2 black he shouldn't say anything about this incident which has been getting national attention.  That is just wrong.
I did not mind what he said.  What bothers me is that he isn't doing enough to tamp down what could obviously become a violent situation.  Stirring up the base, I get.  But this has serious potential for bloodshed if it isn't managed correctly.  And he has enough pull with the black community to calm it down overnight if he chooses.

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#14    cerberusxp

cerberusxp

Psychic Spy

• 1,056 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 01:58 AM

View PostImaginarynumber1, on 10 April 2012 - 01:30 AM, said:

SSN# do not refer to states.

From http://www.ssa.gov/h...sn/geocard.html

Again, easily dismissed with a simple google search. Imagine that....

Yes they did until 2011 is when it was "changed" to random.

#15    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

• 4,577 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 02:07 AM

View Postcerberusxp, on 10 April 2012 - 01:58 AM, said:

Yes they did until 2011 is when it was "changed" to random.

You 'birthers' are all the same. You refuse to see the facts presented to you and claim it's all lies and fabrication.
Good day, sir.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users