Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

Colma,CA

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#46    princessnobody

princessnobody

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 03:52 AM

Who me? Why? I thought we were talking about Colma. If you want haunted in Colma, maybe that Folger lady's grave. She was one of the people killed in the Manson murders. I'd say she's pretty p***ed off. Try googling that.

#47    Mythical Legend

Mythical Legend

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 202 posts

• Please...enlighten me...

Posted 14 August 2013 - 06:03 AM

I live so close yet never heard all these stories...interesting.  Guess that means its time to pack up all the photo gear and take a trip out, worst thing to happen is i come back with some grim photos of a grave town :)

#48    Knightoreo

Knightoreo

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 07:12 PM

I read the article about the sighting of the gargoyle in Colma Ca and I would like you to know I have also seen one myself. My mom and i were driving home from a friends house and as we were passing a cemetary and there was this creature perched on a stone. It had big eyes, ears that stuck up and wings. We both saw it and as we drove by its head moved, we thought it was a statue. It was the scariest thing I have ever seen. Every time we drive by this cemetary we will not look towards it, we've made it into a joke now because we still don't believe it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users