Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

[Merged] In the House Where I Grew Up

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1    I Chew My Chimichanga

I Chew My Chimichanga

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 23 posts

• There's a naked man on a pack of camel's.

Posted 03 April 2012 - 07:27 AM

My family didn't tell me of their stories that happen to them in that house till I was older. I had my own happenings that occurred. Could write a book on all the things that happen in that house. The scariest was on halloween night, I was 8. I had just went bed. When I felt a evil presence in the room. I was terrified.  Suddenly something or someone grabbed my right leg. I felt this fire run up my leg. Pulled me under the covers. It was like the blanket was sewed to the bed. It didn't move with me. Then with a hard yank I was slammed on the floor. It knocked the breath out of me. It just so happen my mom walked in my room to lay my costume on the chair. She saw me on the floor turned the light on, screamed for my dad. They took me to the hospital I had burns and cuts on my leg. Still have the scar on my leg. Nothing like that has happen since and hopefully never again.

#2    I Chew My Chimichanga

I Chew My Chimichanga

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 07:28 AM

This a story my aunt told me when she was house sitting. We had deadbolts on our doors the kind you use with a key. We had 3 doors that had them. We took all the keys out and hid them each time we'd go on vacation. Well she was at the back door and noticed the key was in the deadbolt. Then she heard boom boom boom at the front door. She turned to see my mothers knick knacks on the window seal fly one by one slamming into the wall. All the things on the counter was knocked off and thrown on the floor. She started running out the house. She turned back to see all the pictures on the wall taken down and faced backwards.Lights started flickering. She ran and got into her car where she saw the blinds lifting up as if watching and making sure she left. When we got back we thought we had gotten robbed. She never went in that house alone.

Edited by I Chew My Chimichanga, 03 April 2012 - 07:55 AM.

#3    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 11,994 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:26 AM

No offense....I have never seen someone come into the forums new, and  start topics with claims of seeing Bigfoot, Faries, Ghosts, and other things......

I hate to say, you have most likely lost any credibility you may have thought you would gain.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#4    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,289 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 05 April 2012 - 12:57 AM

Good stories.

I lived with my grandparents and they believe in ghosts, I vaguely remember stories they told me.  I never saw one as a kid but I was open to the possibility.  I saw my first one a couple of years or so ago.

#5    Anne-Marie

Anne-Marie

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 20 posts

• All credibility, all good
    conscience, all evidence of
    truth come only from the
    senses. Friedrich Nietzsche

Posted 05 April 2012 - 03:24 AM

View PostSakari, on 04 April 2012 - 01:26 AM, said:

I hate to say, you have most likely lost any credibility you may have thought you would gain.

I may be out of line here seeing as how I haven't been involved in these forums long enough to form an educated opinion, but after reading the articles Chew has posted in the cryptozoology section I am inclined to agree with you Sakari.

#6    Ghostsstory

Ghostsstory

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 35 posts

• I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing.

-Socrates

Posted 06 April 2012 - 10:22 PM

View PostI Chew My Chimichanga, on 03 April 2012 - 07:27 AM, said:

My family didn't tell me of their stories that happen to them in that house till I was older. I had my own happenings that occurred. Could write a book on all the things that happen in that house. The scariest was on halloween night, I was 8. I had just went bed. When I felt a evil presence in the room. I was terrified.  Suddenly something or someone grabbed my right leg. I felt this fire run up my leg. Pulled me under the covers. It was like the blanket was sewed to the bed. It didn't move with me. Then with a hard yank I was slammed on the floor. It knocked the breath out of me. It just so happen my mom walked in my room to lay my costume on the chair. She saw me on the floor turned the light on, screamed for my dad. They took me to the hospital I had burns and cuts on my leg. Still have the scar on my leg. Nothing like that has happen since and hopefully never again.

Interesting. Do you have any pictures of the scar?

#7    nyuk

nyuk

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 731 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 03:31 AM

I gotta say, you have certainly provided an interesting scenario.
I agree with Ghostsstory, as you wrote in detail about what happened and wrote you still have the scar (im assuming it will be from the burn) it would certainly add credibility to your experience if you could post a photo of the scar.
Burn scars are fairly easy to see.
After all, they look completely different to. scars from cuts.

#8    nyuk

nyuk

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 731 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 03:40 AM

View PostAnne-Marie, on 05 April 2012 - 03:24 AM, said:

I may be out of line here seeing as how I haven't been involved in these forums long enough to form an educated opinion, but after reading the articles Chew has posted in the cryptozoology section I am inclined to agree with you Sakari.

Hi Anne Marie
You dont need to have been on the forums long before you post any opinions.
After all, everyone has opinions and  thats why we keep coming here.
Also, welcome to UM :)

#9    Anne-Marie

Anne-Marie

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 20 posts

truth come only from the

Posted 09 April 2012 - 11:13 PM

Thank you Nyuk, and thanks for the welcome :). Lol you're not wrong about wanting to keep coming back, it is a rather interesting site. After reading so many different posts for a few days I couldn't help but sign up.

Back to topic though. Yes, a picture of the burn scar would be good to see but somehow I doubt one will materialise. Or if it did it would most likely be a pic pulled from a google search hehe. Gotta give him credit for being a good storyteller though, it does make for a fun read :lol:

Now... back to reading. Ooh so much to read, I'm in my element :wub:

#10    nyuk

nyuk

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 731 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 03:22 AM

Soooo what do we think then ladies and gents   :unsure2:
Is chew gonna post the photo which would in my opinion add a little to the credibility of his very well written account  :unsure:
Or is this a quick post n go  :blush:

#11    Anne-Marie

Anne-Marie

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 20 posts

truth come only from the

Posted 11 April 2012 - 01:19 PM

Time will tell Nyuk ;)

#12    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 11,994 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 11 April 2012 - 08:02 PM

View Postnyuk, on 11 April 2012 - 03:22 AM, said:

Soooo what do we think then ladies and gents   :unsure2:
Is chew gonna post the photo which would in my opinion add a little to the credibility of his very well written account  :unsure:
Or is this a quick post n go  :blush:

View PostAnne-Marie, on 11 April 2012 - 01:19 PM, said:

Time will tell Nyuk ;)

Personally, considering the topics started all ready ( as previously mentioned ), this is someone out to get attention......

So, as not to feed this need, and to show tough love, I am done posting here, so I do not add to the reply count :)

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#13    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 13 April 2012 - 03:08 AM

Pics of the scars wouldn't even do it for me personally.  :hmm:

#14    I Chew My Chimichanga

I Chew My Chimichanga

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 06:52 AM

No, I get attention from roller skating in a lime green suit with a bullhorn. Like I really would seek that from some hole in the wall website. I have much better things to do with my time then make up "stories". And as the proof to a pic. Is that really gonna make a difference??? If people really want a pic I will be more than helpful. Jus need info wha I can put in the picture to prove myself. Something written on my leg or something in the background. Cause jus a pic of a ankle wouldn't  sway me either.

#15    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 14 August 2012 - 06:34 PM

There shouldn't be a possessive 's' on the word 'camels' in your quote.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users