Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The messengers of the Apocalypse?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1    BorisIWantToKnow

BorisIWantToKnow

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 265 posts

• Credendo Vides
    Seeing is Believing

Posted 03 April 2012 - 01:18 PM

Some witnesses say it was just a meteor or some space junk. Others claim, that it was in fact a craft. What do you believe...

!

“Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.

#2    Skeptic Chicken

Skeptic Chicken

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 651 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 01:54 PM

OT: I have to say, he is the least kiwi sounding kiwi I have ever seen :o

My User Name is a loving memory of how much I want to know about the worlds secrets, that I forgot to look up the definition of "skeptical" before I made my account.

#3    Amerix

Amerix

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 756 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 02:51 PM

Must have been a slow news day in NZ for them to be making such a commotion over a meteor burning up..

#4    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 19,031 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 12:52 AM

Where does one get messengers of the Apocalypse outta this video? Im Kung-Fooled ! :tu:
Looks like we need to start a few more threads on the possibility of this being E.T. trying a landing in Kiwi Land,Or better yet A Meteor making a bad fly by of out upper atmosphere ! :wacko:

This is a Work in Progress!

#5    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 38,300 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 05 April 2012 - 01:13 AM

Anyone hear more? I was driving this morning and saw a smoke trail coming from the sky heading into the pacific ocean. We are not all that far from NZ here, could it be coming from the same source possibly? Moved rather slow but I could not gauge the distance, so that might be quite normal. It seemed like a pretty big smoke trail, I tried to take a photo on my IPhone but it dod not show up in the morning suns glare.

Actually,I just stunned myself, it did come out if you zoom it in a bit. Even though I took it while I was driving. I assure you, it looked pretty decent sized in the sky.

Posted Image

See it just over the power pole?

Space junk? Meteor?

That's Oz people :D

Edited by psyche101, 05 April 2012 - 01:15 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#6    Karyotype

Karyotype

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 100 posts

• No Good Deed Goes Unpunished!

Posted 05 April 2012 - 02:04 AM

I believe that is probably correct, either a meteor or space junk.  None of the governments of the world have called a world wide press conference
so we are all probably safe for now.  Someone really should call Giorgio Tsoukalos and find out just what is going on!

"Democracy is two wolves deciding what to eat for dinner.  Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
-Thomas Jefferson-

#7    Arbenol

Arbenol

Poltergeist

• 2,249 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 03:05 AM

View PostCpl599, on 03 April 2012 - 02:51 PM, said:

Must have been a slow news day in NZ for them to be making such a commotion over a meteor burning up..
Everyday's a slow news day down here.

#8    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 38,300 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 05 April 2012 - 06:39 AM

View PostArbenol68, on 05 April 2012 - 03:05 AM, said:

Everyday's a slow news day down here.

Ahh but that be your charm ;) Many would kill for such a life. I just love NZ. You north or south?

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#9    Arbenol

Arbenol

Poltergeist

• 2,249 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 07:38 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 05 April 2012 - 06:39 AM, said:

Ahh but that be your charm ;) Many would kill for such a life. I just love NZ. You north or south?
North. Too far north in fact to have seen the meteor. Would liked to have, looked like a good'un.

I've only ever seen one that was big enough to burn for several seconds throwing sparks off. Pretty spectacular.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users