Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

i saw angel gabriel

graybeauty

a few years ago i was watching a movie and i put the television on pause cause i had to go to the bathroom. when i came back the tv went all snowy and a picture of an angel appeared on the tv screen. then the movie started playing and there is no angel in the movie thats for sure.it wasnt the cable cause it did not work at that time.i was shocked since there is no explanation to this.something like this is not likely to happen its imposible.there is something out there i dont know what it wanted from me at that time but im sure its still here now.it was this picture how can this be.if you have any idea why this happened to me pls answer :innocent:post-127409-0-55145900-1333470950_thumb. if you know something about this picture pls explain this is the same picture that i saw. i was suprise to find the same picture on the computer.

Edited by prettyviolet

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lilly

• Taun

• Rlyeh

• George Ford

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Actually, I believe that picture is not of an angel but of either 'cupid' or a 'cherub'...

Angels were almost always depicted as fully adult (always clothed) and usually of 'ambiguous gender'...

It looks like a cherub from a Renaissance painting, something Michelangleo might have painted... And it is an 'except' or detail of a larger painting... Other than that I have no idea...

I found the painting here.

I was also going to say the picture is of a cherub, Gabriel carries a fiery sword and slays Gods enemies, I don't think you'll find him looking like that.

I have that picture - I am pretty sure millions do. Framed and in a stack of cards. I believe in the midst of your "static" experience a clear moment appeared from an Historical or Artistic Doco that was playing. Any notion that a segment of a "oil painting" is a manifestation of an angel beggars credulity.

He told you his name too?

I thought angels were supposed to be scary looking?

I thought angels were supposed to be scary looking?

Me too

a few years ago i was watching a movie and i put the television on pause cause i had to go to the bathroom. when i came back the tv went all snowy and a picture of an angel appeared on the tv screen. then the movie started playing and there is no angel in the movie thats for sure.it wasnt the cable cause it did not work at that time.i was shocked since there is no explanation to this.something like this is not likely to happen its imposible.there is something out there i dont know what it wanted from me at that time but im sure its still here now.it was this picture how can this be.if you have any idea why this happened to me pls answer :innocent:post-127409-0-55145900-1333470950_thumb. if you know something about this picture pls explain this is the same picture that i saw. i was suprise to find the same picture on the computer.

I definitely believe that you may have seen the Angel Gabriel, he is constantly appearing to people in their times of need, or when Heaven as message for them.

Uh...probably not the Angel Gabriel as he appears as an adult. Gabriel is the angel who supposedly appeared to Mary, he's God's messenger and is supposed to be the one who blows the horn harkening great events. The OP's angel looks far more like cherub. In fact, that particular image appears frequently on greeting cards. Perhaps the OP saw part of a Hallmark card commercial through some type of TV interference?

he's God's messenger and is supposed to be the one who blows the horn harkening great events.

Like Louis Armstrong?

Speaking of Gabriel, I thought the way the angel was played by Tilda Swinton in Constantine was interesting. Angels are supposed to be sexless right? I thought an androgynous angel was a nice touch. :D