Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

i saw angel gabriel

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1    violet123

violet123

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 04:38 PM

a few years ago i was watching a movie and i put the television on pause cause i had to go to the bathroom. when i came back the tv went all snowy and a picture of an angel appeared on the tv screen. then the movie started playing and there is no angel in the movie thats for sure.it wasnt the cable cause it did not work at that time.i was shocked since there is no explanation to this.something like this is not likely to happen its imposible.there is something out there i dont know what it wanted from me at that time but im sure its still here now.it was this picture how can this be.if you have any idea why this happened to me pls answer  :innocent:  Attached File  angel.png   160.37K   95 downloads if you know something about this picture pls explain this is the same picture that i saw. i was suprise to find the same picture on the computer.

Edited by prettyviolet, 03 April 2012 - 04:40 PM.

link removed

#2    Taun

Taun

A dashing moose about town...

• 5,385 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 04:49 PM

Actually, I believe that picture is not of an angel but of either 'cupid' or a 'cherub'...

Angels were almost always depicted as fully adult (always clothed) and usually of 'ambiguous gender'...

It looks like a cherub from a Renaissance painting, something Michelangleo might have painted... And it is an 'except' or detail of a larger painting... Other than that I have no idea...

#3    Goodnite

Goodnite

Outsider looking in.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,020 posts

• Before I refuse to take your questions, I have an opening statement.

Posted 03 April 2012 - 05:03 PM

I found the painting here.

The King of the Beasts

#4    Taun

Taun

A dashing moose about town...

• 5,385 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 07:46 PM

View PostGoodnite, on 03 April 2012 - 05:03 PM, said:

I found the painting here.

I thought I'd seen it before...  Thanks Goodnite...

#5    Homan34

Homan34

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 152 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 07:15 AM

Ya, same here. I also think that I have already seen this picture.

Flying on the aerospace. :)

#6    Tia

Tia

The Naughty Angel.

• 6,272 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 11:30 AM

I was also going to say the picture is of a cherub, Gabriel carries a fiery sword and slays Gods enemies, I don't think you'll find him looking like that.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. Gandhi.
HEY I WON!

#7    libstaK

libstaK

Nosce Te Ipsum

• 6,453 posts

• Hello Reality and all that is True
    When Oxymoron was defined it was just for you

Posted 04 April 2012 - 11:45 AM

I have that picture - I am pretty sure millions do.  Framed and in a stack of cards.  I believe in the midst of your "static" experience a clear moment appeared from an Historical or Artistic Doco that was playing.  Any notion that  a segment of a "oil painting" is a manifestation of an angel beggars credulity.

"I warn you, whoever you are, oh you who wish to probe the arcanes of nature, if you do not find within yourself that which you seek, neither shall you find it outside.
If you ignore the excellencies of your own house, how do you intend to find other excellencies?
In you is hidden the treasure of treasures, Oh man, know thyself and you shall know the Universe and the Gods."

Inscription - Temple of Delphi

#8    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,008 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 04 April 2012 - 11:45 AM

He told you his name too?

#9    George Ford

George Ford

Shadow Slayer

• 2,813 posts

• "Quickly, I require your fingers."

Posted 04 April 2012 - 12:28 PM

I thought angels were supposed to be scary looking?

“Extraordinary claims require extraoardinary evidence”

~
Carl Sagan

#10    RockabyeBillie

RockabyeBillie

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 623 posts

• And a million baneful words couldn't bring me to my knees.

Posted 04 April 2012 - 04:22 PM

View Postbulveye, on 04 April 2012 - 12:28 PM, said:

I thought angels were supposed to be scary looking?

Me too

Posted Image

Whether you think you can or whether you think you cant, you're right! -Henry Ford

#11    ElChupacabra

ElChupacabra

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 67 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 04:45 PM

View Postprettyviolet, on 03 April 2012 - 04:38 PM, said:

a few years ago i was watching a movie and i put the television on pause cause i had to go to the bathroom. when i came back the tv went all snowy and a picture of an angel appeared on the tv screen. then the movie started playing and there is no angel in the movie thats for sure.it wasnt the cable cause it did not work at that time.i was shocked since there is no explanation to this.something like this is not likely to happen its imposible.there is something out there i dont know what it wanted from me at that time but im sure its still here now.it was this picture how can this be.if you have any idea why this happened to me pls answer  :innocent:  Attachment angel.png if you know something about this picture pls explain this is the same picture that i saw. i was suprise to find the same picture on the computer.
I definitely believe that you may have seen the Angel Gabriel, he is constantly appearing to people in their times of need, or when Heaven as message for them.

#12    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 15,860 posts

• "To thine own self be true" William Shakespeare

Posted 05 April 2012 - 09:58 AM

Uh...probably not the Angel Gabriel as he appears as an adult. Gabriel is the angel who supposedly appeared to Mary, he's God's messenger and is supposed to be the one who blows the horn harkening great events. The OP's angel looks far more like cherub. In fact, that particular image appears frequently on greeting cards. Perhaps the OP saw part of a Hallmark card commercial through some type of TV interference?

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

"All that live must die, passing through nature into eternity" ~Shakespeare~ Posted Image

#13    hetrodoxly

hetrodoxly

Alien Abducter

• 4,955 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 08:52 AM

You saw a painting of a cherub, everyone knows this is what Gabriel looks like.

Thank god i'm an athiest.

Veni, vidi, Vertigo, i came i saw i couldn't get down.
Hetrodoxly.

#14    Fluffybunny

Fluffybunny

Forum Divinity

• 14,136 posts

• "Of all the tyrannies that affect mankind, tyranny in religion is the worst."
    Thomas Paine

Posted 07 April 2012 - 09:30 AM

View PostLilly, on 05 April 2012 - 09:58 AM, said:

he's God's messenger and is supposed to be the one who blows the horn harkening great events.
Like Louis Armstrong?

Too many people on both sides of the spectrum have fallen into this mentality that a full one half of the country are the enemy for having different beliefs...in a country based on freedom of expression. It is this infighting that allows the focus to be taken away from "we the people" being able to watch, and have control over government corruption and ineptitude that is running rampant in our leadership.

People should be working towards fixing problems, not creating them.

#15    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 15,860 posts

• "To thine own self be true" William Shakespeare

Posted 07 April 2012 - 10:31 AM

View PostFluffybunny, on 07 April 2012 - 09:30 AM, said:

Like Louis Armstrong?

Exactly.  :yes:

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

"All that live must die, passing through nature into eternity" ~Shakespeare~ Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users