Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Georgia guidestones

politically.righteous..

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JayMark

• jules99

• libstaK

• politically.righteous..

Top Posters In This Topic

My personal belief is that it was a elaborate marketing gimmick for Georgia granite producers.

I actually hadn't heard of them till now, for any others who haven't here is a link: linkydinky

Well they aren't even sure the time capsule is there, since the dates were never filled in. I saw dig it up, let's see if anything did get buried there.

The view I've come across the most is they are from the Rosicrucians (R.C. being short for this) and they have similar goals of a world court, language and population reduction. Rosicrucians

A rich guy leaving one last mark on the earth before he pops his clogs?

Here are a few pics.

gg1.gif

ff_guidestones3_f1-e1289520719926.jpg

mp4ef60e01.jpg

GeorgiaGuidestones.jpg

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

2. Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.

3. Unite humanity with a living new language.

4. Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.

5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.

6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.

7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.

8. Balance personal rights with social duties.

9. Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.

10. Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.

I don't know what it's all about seriously but it dosen't sound right to my ears.

Also, the "Age Of Reason" is a term often used to designate the "Age Of Aquarius".

So what is this all about?

Here are a few pics.

gg1.gif

ff_guidestones3_f1-e1289520719926.jpg

mp4ef60e01.jpg

GeorgiaGuidestones.jpg

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

2. Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.

3. Unite humanity with a living new language.

4. Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.

5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.

6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.

7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.

8. Balance personal rights with social duties.

9. Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.

10. Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.

I don't know what it's all about seriously but it dosen't sound right to my ears.

Also, the "Age Of Reason" is a term often used to designate the "Age Of Aquarius".

So what is this all about?

I thought it was a set of principles to live by if or when our civ goes belly up. Beats me how no one has dug up the time capsule yet though being the vandals we are.

I thought it was a set of principles to live by if or when our civ goes belly up. Beats me how no one has dug up the time capsule yet though being the vandals we are.

:unsure2: good point,, question I have - how is the global population going to be maintained under 500,000,000 exactly - we are waaaaay past that, the stones can only serve a purpose if our numbers are first severely reduced.

:unsure2: good point,, question I have - how is the global population going to be maintained under 500,000,000 exactly - we are waaaaay past that, the stones can only serve a purpose if our numbers are first severely reduced.

Yeah I think thats the idea behind them, to try to prevent future people/civilisation from repeating the mistakes made by us. I think the idea behind the guide stones is sound and insightful. Should there be a catastrophe people/survivors could benefit from knowledge that might help fast track development.

Right. That's perhaps my main concern about it. I don't think the population was equal to or lower than 500,000,000 when they were erected now was it? In the 80's the population was right about 4.5 billions...

What's up with those creepy stones?

Edited by JayMark