Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

do you think a ghost can fall in love?

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#16    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 9,036 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 05:23 AM

even if they could, what's the point? it's not like they can move in and get to know the neighbors

#17    Arbitran

Arbitran

Post-Singularitan Hyperturing Synthetic Intelligence

• 2,767 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 05:24 AM

View Post1Ophelia, on 13 April 2012 - 05:21 AM, said:

Well like many people before me have said, If they can hate and be sad, why not love?

Well put.

View PostJGirl, on 13 April 2012 - 05:23 AM, said:

even if they could, what's the point? it's not like they can move in and get to know the neighbors

Perhaps that's where some of their sadness or anger stems from?

Try to realize it's all within yourself / No-one else can make you change / And to see you're really only very small / And life flows on within you and without you. / We were talking about the love that's gone so cold and the people / Who gain the world and lose their soul / They don't know they can't see are you one of them? / When you've seen beyond yourself then you may find peace of mind / Is waiting there / And the time will come / when you see we're all one and life flows on within you and without you. ~ George Harrison

#18    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 9,036 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 03:39 PM

View PostArbitran, on 13 April 2012 - 05:24 AM, said:

Well put.

Perhaps that's where some of their sadness or anger stems from?
you're serious? lol

#19    Papa Whiskey

Papa Whiskey

HooDoo Man

• 3,286 posts

• Man is the unnatural animal, the rebel child of nature. - H.G. Wells

Posted 13 April 2012 - 03:41 PM

View PostJGirl, on 13 April 2012 - 03:39 PM, said:

you're serious? lol

Didn't you ever see Casper? He fell in love with Christina Ricci. If that's not proof of the OP, then I don't know what is...

And finally, anyone who uses the terms "irregardless", " a whole 'nother" or "all of the sudden", shall be sent to a work camp!

#20    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,381 posts

• ~*★*~Engine of destruction~*★*~

Posted 14 April 2012 - 03:22 AM

View PostPauly Dangerously, on 13 April 2012 - 03:41 PM, said:

Didn't you ever see Casper? He fell in love with Christina Ricci. If that's not proof of the OP, then I don't know what is...

Only cuz she's got big ol' well..yanno.

I think it's a bit of wishful thinking to think a ghost has fallen in love with you.  Go out and meet real people and join match.com or something.  Really.  Leave your house.

#21    Arbitran

Arbitran

• 2,767 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 03:26 AM

View Postcoldethyl, on 14 April 2012 - 03:22 AM, said:

Only cuz she's got big ol' well..yanno.

I think it's a bit of wishful thinking to think a ghost has fallen in love with you.  Go out and meet real people and join match.com or something.  Really.  Leave your house.

Is that referring to me? I'm not certain.

Try to realize it's all within yourself / No-one else can make you change / And to see you're really only very small / And life flows on within you and without you. / We were talking about the love that's gone so cold and the people / Who gain the world and lose their soul / They don't know they can't see are you one of them? / When you've seen beyond yourself then you may find peace of mind / Is waiting there / And the time will come / when you see we're all one and life flows on within you and without you. ~ George Harrison

#22    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,381 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 03:29 AM

View PostArbitran, on 14 April 2012 - 03:26 AM, said:

Is that referring to me? I'm not certain.

Not necessarily.  Unless you want it to.  Just in general really.  Responding to the topic is all.  I would have quoted you if I was addressing you specifically because I generally do that.  :tu:

#23    Arbitran

Arbitran

• 2,767 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 03:31 AM

View Postcoldethyl, on 14 April 2012 - 03:29 AM, said:

Not necessarily.  Unless you want it to.  Just in general really.  Responding to the topic is all.  I would have quoted you if I was addressing you specifically because I generally do that.  :tu:

Alright then. Just checking.

#24    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,381 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 03:36 AM

View PostArbitran, on 14 April 2012 - 03:31 AM, said:

Alright then. Just checking.

Glad we've sorted that then.  :mellow:

#25    Arbitran

Arbitran

• 2,767 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 03:46 AM

View Postcoldethyl, on 14 April 2012 - 03:36 AM, said:

Glad we've sorted that then.  :mellow:

Very well.

In any case, my position here has been made clear.

#26    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,381 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 03:53 AM

View PostArbitran, on 14 April 2012 - 03:46 AM, said:

Very well.

In any case, my position here has been made clear.

Yes that I was not specifically talking to you.

Oh, wait I know you.  You have a thread about the ghost or whatever that comes to you in the night and you guys have 'relations'.

Yeah, I made my position clear there.  I'm not about to repeat it here.  It wasn't directly to you, but the advice couldn't hurt.   :tu:

#27    Arbitran

Arbitran

• 2,767 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:10 AM

View Postcoldethyl, on 14 April 2012 - 03:53 AM, said:

Yes that I was not specifically talking to you.

Oh, wait I know you.  You have a thread about the ghost or whatever that comes to you in the night and you guys have 'relations'.

Yeah, I made my position clear there.  I'm not about to repeat it here.  It wasn't directly to you, but the advice couldn't hurt.   :tu:

What?

I don't understand now.

I'm done here. I have my answer to the title of this thread, so I have little else to say.

#28    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,381 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:15 AM

View PostArbitran, on 14 April 2012 - 04:10 AM, said:

What?

I don't understand now.

I'm done here. I have my answer to the title of this thread, so I have little else to say.

Sorry if I have mistaken you for someone else.  If I have honest mistake.  Don't go off in a huff.

Sheesh, I'm only perfect every other day.

Here, peace:

Posted Image

#29    Arbitran

Arbitran

• 2,767 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:18 AM

View Postcoldethyl, on 14 April 2012 - 04:15 AM, said:

Sorry if I have mistaken you for someone else.  If I have honest mistake.  Don't go off in a huff.

Sheesh, I'm only perfect every other day.

Here, peace:

Posted Image

Alright then. I'm sorry for my impertinence.

I am however rather frustrated at the moment. Again, I apologize for any rudeness I may have displayed.

#30    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,381 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:23 AM

View PostArbitran, on 14 April 2012 - 04:18 AM, said:

Alright then. I'm sorry for my impertinence.

I am however rather frustrated at the moment. Again, I apologize for any rudeness I may have displayed.

No problemo.  I just thought you were someone you were not.

I'd email you a valium but I've not figured out how yet.   ;)

More sweets:

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users