Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

UFO Discovered in Scene from 'Phenomenon'

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    Karlis

Karlis

• 8,614 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 08:48 PM

news.gather.com said:

The video, posted by a YouTube user, is taken directly from a DVR version of the movie on TV and recorded on an iPhone. By pausing and rewinding, the scene is shown several times, well enough to see there definitely is something there.  But the quality of the image is less than optimal, since this is not an ideal way to show it. Posted Image Read more...

#2    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 38,300 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 04 April 2012 - 10:07 PM

I think the second "UFO" that appears and disappears gives us a clue that this is a reflection. Any film set has multiple cameras and all sorts of equipment and I suspect something else caused the reflection, we also see the "UFO" not only dip in and out, byt move down the side of the screen a few seconds after the "dip" This looks like the clearest cut case of light reflection that I have seen in a while.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#3    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 17,764 posts

• I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies for the hardest victory is over SELF.
    Aristotle

Posted 04 April 2012 - 10:41 PM

There is a similar light reflection instance that was a sensation in evangelical circles for awhile.  It was a night scene from Tahrir Square during the protests that seemed to show a ghostly green horse and rider galloping through the crowd.  It really did appear to be an apparition until they slowed it down and you could clearly see the flames being reflected inverted from a nearby fire.  It was really creepy...the Pale Horse of revelation....

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...
“This is like playing poker with a guy who cheated you twice before. You know who does that, a moron.

#4    ChrLzs

ChrLzs

Just a contributor..

• 5,324 posts

• I only floccinaucinihilipilificate
    when it IS worthless...

Posted 04 April 2012 - 10:50 PM

Tom Rose at it again?

Why, in the name of journalism, did he not just rent the dvd and look at the closer-to-original footage?

There are answers out there, and they won't be found by people sitting around looking serious and saying 'Isn't life mysterious?' - Tim Minchin ('Storm')
My garden is already magical and beyond beautiful - I do not need to invent fairies... - me
The truth ONLY hurts when it slaps you in the face after you haven't done proper homework and made silly claims... - me

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users