Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Bigfoot Body, Nessie,or crashed UFO?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
86 replies to this topic

#1    Susiq2

Susiq2

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 12:40 AM

How will you cope if a UFO crashes for all of the world to see, or a Bigfoot is hit and killed somehow and it is a genuine creature?
I'm talking genuine proof, a UFO crash totally covered by all media, or a BF body,with DNA results and  pictures,also covered by mainstream media and science? A dead "Nessie" washes ashore somewhere in Loch Ness?
Will you believe that news, or still not accept it until you personally touch it?
I'll believe DNA and video from reputable sources mainly because I've seen UFOs in daylight and a Bigfoot close up, but I'm not a skeptic, I'm open to ideas of unknown creatures or visitors from someplace besides the surface of our home planet.
How would that event effect you?  I'll be frightened, but will continue on because I think that they have either been visiting or always here so for me nothing will change except that it would be verified for the world to know that they do exist.
What will you think and do if or when this happens?

#2    Jeffertonturner

Jeffertonturner

Hero Squad

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts

• I may not be the smartest, or the best looking, or the most successful but...what was I saying? I'm depressed.

Posted 05 April 2012 - 12:53 AM

Don't you think it would have happened already if these things were real?

I would have to see it with my own eyes to believe it I suppose.

~Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while -and do whatever you want all the time -you can miss it.~

#3    Susiq2

Susiq2

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 01:01 AM

View PostJeffertonturner, on 05 April 2012 - 12:53 AM, said:

It could have happened and been covered up. I've heard that our government has taken away flying saucers which crashed in the US, and denied the event ever happened. People involved or who saw the crashed vehicle  finally broke down and told their personal stories, such as the Kecksburg (spelling?)Indiana UFO crash a few years ago. That vehicle looked like a several man-sized acorn of some sort, it was not a flying disc shaped craft.

Edited by Susiq2, 05 April 2012 - 01:04 AM.

#4    ColoradoParanormal

ColoradoParanormal

Psychic Spy

• 1,299 posts

• 'Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought.'

Posted 05 April 2012 - 01:08 AM

View PostJeffertonturner, on 05 April 2012 - 12:53 AM, said:

Oh c'mon, you know it's all real! Sheesh! :rofl:

And for the topic, honestly each of these events would have very different ramifications. Extraterrestrials coming to light as reality would have a world wide impact of genuine fear and chaos for some time. People say they want to know the "truth" but, if the truth would actually come the populace wouldn't cope well. Human's as a race love to be ignorant. We also love the feeling of "knowing" we're the only intelligent, superior, race out there. Take away that security and it wouldn't be good.

#5    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 11,881 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 05 April 2012 - 01:11 AM

Oh how soon people forget :(

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#6    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Validating
  • 3,234 posts

• The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. Liz Taylor

Posted 05 April 2012 - 01:25 AM

View PostSusiq2, on 05 April 2012 - 12:40 AM, said:

How will you cope if a UFO crashes for all of the world to see, or a Bigfoot is hit and killed somehow and it is a genuine creature?
I'm talking genuine proof, a UFO crash totally covered by all media, or a BF body,with DNA results and  pictures,also covered by mainstream media and science? A dead "Nessie" washes ashore somewhere in Loch Ness?
Will you believe that news, or still not accept it until you personally touch it?
I'll believe DNA and video from reputable sources mainly because I've seen UFOs in daylight and a Bigfoot close up, but I'm not a skeptic, I'm open to ideas of unknown creatures or visitors from someplace besides the surface of our home planet.
How would that event effect you?  I'll be frightened, but will continue on because I think that they have either been visiting or always here so for me nothing will change except that it would be verified for the world to know that they do exist.
What will you think and do if or when this happens?
I'd welcome it because it would mean undeniable proof of the existence of such things. Most of us skeptical types only ask for the real proof and not something made up. fabricated, misinterpreted or just plain wishful thinking. Bigfoot is real, cool. Let study the bugger so they can co-exist with us peacefully. Aliens in UFOs arrive, cool. Let's try and open a dialogue with them and make friends. We don't not want to see these things, we just want to see some real proof, without it it's just so much mental m********ion and it's really not productive.

Edited by keninsc, 05 April 2012 - 01:26 AM.

#7    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 11,881 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 05 April 2012 - 02:20 AM

My youtube reference to Fox News about Bigfoot is a " fool me once " thing......

I saw that on CNN and Fox news, and called my sister in Oregon ( before I moved here ) to tell her they are real......

Boy did I feel dumb.

I see what you are saying, if it were real, not just one News story, but a real deal......

I think the post above mine explains it the same as I feel......

Would be cool........But it is just a fantasy...( 2 out of the 3 you listed are )

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#8    ColoradoParanormal

ColoradoParanormal

Psychic Spy

• 1,299 posts

• 'Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought.'

Posted 05 April 2012 - 03:45 AM

View PostSakari, on 05 April 2012 - 02:20 AM, said:

My youtube reference to Fox News about Bigfoot is a " fool me once " thing......

I saw that on CNN and Fox news, and called my sister in Oregon ( before I moved here ) to tell her they are real......

Boy did I feel dumb.

I see what you are saying, if it were real, not just one News story, but a real deal......

I think the post above mine explains it the same as I feel......

Would be cool........But it is just a fantasy...( 2 out of the 3 you listed are )

Do my eyes beseech me? Have Sakari and myself finally posted on the same topic? lol Been a while my friend. I remember that news story! I actually got excited myself over it.  lol

#9    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 11,881 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 03:47 AM

View PostColoradoParanormal, on 05 April 2012 - 03:45 AM, said:

Do my eyes beseech me? Have Sakari and myself finally posted on the same topic? lol Been a while my friend. I remember that news story! I actually got excited myself over it.  lol

So many topics, so little time :)

I'll start stalking you...... :tu:

I am really into the one I shared with you....It is a fun one.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#10    ColoradoParanormal

ColoradoParanormal

Psychic Spy

• 1,299 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 04:13 AM

View PostSakari, on 05 April 2012 - 03:47 AM, said:

So many topics, so little time :)

I'll start stalking you...... :tu:

I am really into the one I shared with you....It is a fun one.

Yeah I've been following it, pretty good! I've just been busy all around in my day to day life and then jumping all over the place here trying to find a young topic that is interesting lol. Hey, did you know Bouncer got "Bounced" from here? lol yes pun intended! It's unfortunate, I enjoyed his topics, there aren't many of the Core people left... :huh:

#11    Blacksabbath

Blacksabbath

Psychic Spy

• 1,103 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 04:54 AM

The whole bigfoot thing is worthless to me. If the existence of alien life had to be proven though, it would be massive.

#12    Clobhair-cean

Clobhair-cean

Psychic Spy

• 1,145 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 06:19 AM

View PostSusiq2, on 05 April 2012 - 01:01 AM, said:

It could have happened and been covered up. I've heard that our government has taken away flying saucers which crashed in the US, and denied the event ever happened. People involved or who saw the crashed vehicle  finally broke down and told their personal stories, such as the Kecksburg (spelling?)Indiana UFO crash a few years ago. That vehicle looked like a several man-sized acorn of some sort, it was not a flying disc shaped craft.

The problem with this is that the government has proven time and time again that it's awfully bad at covering things up. Watergate, Lewinsky, the death of Pat Tillman, Iran Contra, etc, these are just the ones off the top of my head. They could never hide the fact that an alien vehicle crashed.

#13    Rafterman

Rafterman

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,237 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 10:45 AM

View PostClobhair-cean, on 05 April 2012 - 06:19 AM, said:

The problem with this is that the government has proven time and time again that it's awfully bad at covering things up. Watergate, Lewinsky, the death of Pat Tillman, Iran Contra, etc, these are just the ones off the top of my head. They could never hide the fact that an alien vehicle crashed.

Ah, but those are the things they let you find out about so can appear incompetent and still hide the important stuff.

Frankly, I don't know too many skeptics that wouldn't love for all of this stuff to be true, but unfortunately what gets put forth as proof is just so laughable.

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#14    Night Walker

Night Walker

Psychic Spy

• 1,015 posts

• We're all storytellers. We all live in a network of stories. There isn't a stronger connection between people than storytelling.

J.M. Smith

Posted 05 April 2012 - 12:26 PM

View PostSakari, on 05 April 2012 - 02:20 AM, said:

Boy did I feel dumb.
Hehe... yeah, I confess: Me too...

I didn't see that particular news coverage but I did see a short newsflash on the "discovery" and I thought "This could be it!" Although the story quickly unravelled over the next couple of days I pondered the existence of Australia’s own Bigfoot – the Yowie – and was hooked. I can see the Great Dividing Range (the main source of Yowie sightings) from my house so I thought Why NOT look into it for myself? It would surely be one of the greatest discoveries of all time!

Similarly, when Dean Harrison wrote on his Forum a few months later that he was “attacked and thrown threw the air 12ft” by a Yowie I again thought "This could be it!"…

I wouldn’t say that my faith in people has been diminished but my awareness of human nature has certainly been greatly increased…

Posted Image

Posted Image Yes! Canada's most fearsome predator. The Kodiak Marmoset – it's the world's largest smallest primate. "My God! He's killing us..."

The Yowie-ocalypse is upon us...

#15    Susiq2

Susiq2

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 02:06 PM

View PostColoradoParanormal, on 05 April 2012 - 01:08 AM, said:

Oh c'mon, you know it's all real! Sheesh! :rofl:

And for the topic, honestly each of these events would have very different ramifications. Extraterrestrials coming to light as reality would have a world wide impact of genuine fear and chaos for some time. People say they want to know the "truth" but, if the truth would actually come the populace wouldn't cope well. Human's as a race love to be ignorant. We also love the feeling of "knowing" we're the only intelligent, superior, race out there. Take away that security and it wouldn't be good.
Well said, A Sasquatch being proven will scare some people from ever going into the woods again, such as me probably,(blush)but a UFO will mean that something exists that is way beyond our capabilities and could probably wipe us out and take over the earth if or when they wished to do so. Nessie would bring more tourists hoping to see a living one so that would be okay.  I fear the UFO's more than anything being proven because so far they have not been friendly, nor particularly evil, they just fly around and scare people half to death but they are not invited here, so I worry about them being aggressive, and hurting us to rule us someday.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users