Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

orange county

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1    edOfmischief

edOfmischief

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

• "They say what doesnít kill your soul, will make it stronger, but you canít be a stone hearted man"

Posted 05 April 2012 - 03:42 PM

im just wondering if anyone knows about any places in the orange county area that are known for being haunted or just anything paranormal.

#2    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 5,113 posts

• The Mad Hatter: "Have I gone mad?"
    Alice: "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers.But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are."

Posted 05 April 2012 - 03:49 PM

http://www.bing.com/search?q=orange+county+hauntings&qs=n&form=QBLH&pq=orange+county+hauntings&sc=1-23&sp=-1&sk=

Search engines are our friends.

'A phantom,' said my Uncle Mycroft, who had just materialised, 'is essentially a heteromorphic wave pattern that gains solidity when the apparition converts thermal energy from the surroundings to visible light. It's a fascinating process and I'm amazed no one has thought of harnessing it - a holographic TV that could operate from the heat given off by an average-size guinea pig.' ~ First Among Sequels, Jasper Fforde

#3    orangepeaceful79

orangepeaceful79

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,461 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 04:38 PM

except for google - google is not your friend, it is your corporate overlord, come to take the first born male of every household and put them to work eventually in their google mines.  Its gotta be true - I heard it on Ancient Aliens!

#4    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 5,113 posts

Alice: "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers.But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are."

Posted 05 April 2012 - 04:55 PM

View Postorangepeaceful79, on 05 April 2012 - 04:38 PM, said:

except for google - google is not your friend, it is your corporate overlord, come to take the first born male of every household and put them to work eventually in their google mines.  Its gotta be true - I heard it on Ancient Aliens!

:alien:

'A phantom,' said my Uncle Mycroft, who had just materialised, 'is essentially a heteromorphic wave pattern that gains solidity when the apparition converts thermal energy from the surroundings to visible light. It's a fascinating process and I'm amazed no one has thought of harnessing it - a holographic TV that could operate from the heat given off by an average-size guinea pig.' ~ First Among Sequels, Jasper Fforde

#5    edOfmischief

edOfmischief

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

• "They say what doesnít kill your soul, will make it stronger, but you canít be a stone hearted man"

Posted 05 April 2012 - 08:38 PM

haha thanks but I was looking for people who have had first hand experience. should have probably asked that instead..

#6    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 5,113 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 02:03 PM

View Postedcanmakeamess, on 05 April 2012 - 08:38 PM, said:

haha thanks but I was looking for people who have had first hand experience. should have probably asked that instead..

I would still suggest following the link I provided because there are always lots of sites providing first hand experiences.

#7    Homan34

Homan34

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 152 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 06:38 AM

Hahaha.. ok then, thanks for sharing the link.

Flying on the aerospace. :)

#8    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 13 April 2012 - 03:30 AM

Google Rules Bing Drools.

lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users