Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

Tornado pic shows ufo


  • Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#1    rickyslick

rickyslick

    Alien Embryo

  • Banned
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • Joined:05 Apr 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 05 April 2012 - 08:36 PM

Hi everyone and be gentle!

I was reading about the tornados in texas here  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2124648/Texas-tornadoes-tossed-TRUCKS-sky-Arlington-Lancaster-declared-disaster-zones.html

and scroll down to the 2nd pic that shows a blue sky and look to the right of it....theres a ufo!

Im no good with editing images but Ive pasted some quickies below. cant be faked can it? The photographer was getting the shots of destruction. What do you experienced people think? can anyone edit it/enhance it better please?

Attached Files



#2    Sensible Logic

Sensible Logic

    Astral Projection

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 746 posts
  • Joined:22 Aug 2011
  • Gender:Not Selected

  • If I alter the reality to fit the fantasy I can prove anything.

Posted 05 April 2012 - 08:39 PM

Looks like a plane to me

The sheer odds of a civilization advancing, developing space travel, deciding to search our little corner of the galaxy, arriving at just the right time and actually helping us is so huge, you would have a greater chance of winning several lotteries in a single year. - SensibleLogic

#3    I Am Not Resisting

I Am Not Resisting

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts
  • Joined:18 Feb 2011
  • Gender:Female

  • "Security Forces wives don't have to be told not to resist."

Posted 05 April 2012 - 09:00 PM

Looks like a pigeon flying overhead.

-Don't judge me.
-Did you just say "Don't touch me"?  We're in public!

#4    Amerix

Amerix

    Astral Projection

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts
  • Joined:06 May 2009

Posted 05 April 2012 - 10:09 PM

This is clearly proof of alien life.  :unsure2:


#5    Martyn1967

Martyn1967

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 96 posts
  • Joined:28 Sep 2010

Posted 05 April 2012 - 10:21 PM

View PostCpl599, on 05 April 2012 - 10:09 PM, said:

This is clearly proof of alien life.  :unsure2:

Who mentioned aliens?

"It is to Scotland that we look for our idea of civilization." -- Voltaire.

#6    orangepeaceful79

orangepeaceful79

    Poltergeist

  • Closed
  • 2,461 posts
  • Joined:05 Jan 2012

Posted 05 April 2012 - 10:23 PM

Aww how sweet - the aliens came to check and see if everybody was ok.   Or perhaps, since there were likely airplanes ad helicopters flying all around getting news footage of the destruction - its was one of them?  Seriously folks - is it the job of somebody out there to tirelessly pore through every photo posted online to see if something "unexplained" just happened to show up?  

It can't be jsut a photo of some devastated dwelling - its got to have a UFO in it.  It can't be a pic of someone's family enjoying a camping trip - its got to have a bigfoot hiding in some trees.  It can't be a little kid's birthday party - there has to be a ghost in reflected in the mirror.   :rolleyes:


#7    rickyslick

rickyslick

    Alien Embryo

  • Banned
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • Joined:05 Apr 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 05 April 2012 - 11:04 PM

View Postorangepeaceful79, on 05 April 2012 - 10:23 PM, said:

Aww how sweet - the aliens came to check and see if everybody was ok.   Or perhaps, since there were likely airplanes ad helicopters flying all around getting news footage of the destruction - its was one of them?  Seriously folks - is it the job of somebody out there to tirelessly pore through every photo posted online to see if something "unexplained" just happened to show up?  

It can't be jsut a photo of some devastated dwelling - its got to have a UFO in it.  It can't be a pic of someone's family enjoying a camping trip - its got to have a bigfoot hiding in some trees.  It can't be a little kid's birthday party - there has to be a ghost in reflected in the mirror.   :rolleyes:

So what was it then? Youre very sarcastic.

Its a photo on a news site that DOES show something. Aeroplane? Chopper? Pigeon? No-one yet agrees.

So that make it unidentified does it not?  Doesnt matter if it shows up on a pic of destruction or not, the fact is, its there...spotted by me, and I love to see any photo of the sky when it wasnt intentional to see what else is there.

So, I posted a few pics of enhancements that show its none of the above. Ive since gone further than that and done more and more enhancements! And got others involved too.

So, after a short while of people dissing a pic and making pathetic comments...

I'll post some more pics, that will shut people like you up in a second while making you look ridiculous too

promise


#8    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

    I am not an irrational number

  • Member
  • 4,471 posts
  • Joined:22 Mar 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ohio

Posted 05 April 2012 - 11:07 PM

View Postrickyslick, on 05 April 2012 - 11:04 PM, said:

So what was it then? Youre very sarcastic.

Its a photo on a news site that DOES show something. Aeroplane? Chopper? Pigeon? No-one yet agrees.

So that make it unidentified does it not?  Doesnt matter if it shows up on a pic of destruction or not, the fact is, its there...spotted by me, and I love to see any photo of the sky when it wasnt intentional to see what else is there.

So, I posted a few pics of enhancements that show its none of the above. Ive since gone further than that and done more and more enhancements! And got others involved too.

So, after a short while of people dissing a pic and making pathetic comments...

I'll post some more pics, that will shut people like you up in a second while making you look ridiculous too

promise

Well it won't shut me up. That's one nice plane you have there.




"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."


July 17th, 2008 (Full moon the next night)

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0


#9    Paul Rubino

Paul Rubino

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 190 posts
  • Joined:16 Nov 2010
  • Gender:Male

  • http://www.illuminutti.com - fun with conspiracies and conspiracists

Posted 05 April 2012 - 11:21 PM

Attached File  Giorgio_Tsoukalos.jpg   54.71K   34 downloads


#10    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

    I am not an irrational number

  • Member
  • 4,471 posts
  • Joined:22 Mar 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ohio

Posted 05 April 2012 - 11:24 PM

View PostPaul Rubino, on 05 April 2012 - 11:21 PM, said:


Posted Image

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."


July 17th, 2008 (Full moon the next night)

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0


#11    Rafterman

Rafterman

    Majestic 12 Operative

  • Member
  • 6,549 posts
  • Joined:27 Sep 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Upstate

Posted 05 April 2012 - 11:33 PM

View Postrickyslick, on 05 April 2012 - 11:04 PM, said:

So what was it then? Youre very sarcastic.

Its a photo on a news site that DOES show something. Aeroplane? Chopper? Pigeon? No-one yet agrees.

So that make it unidentified does it not?  Doesnt matter if it shows up on a pic of destruction or not, the fact is, its there...spotted by me, and I love to see any photo of the sky when it wasnt intentional to see what else is there.

So, I posted a few pics of enhancements that show its none of the above. Ive since gone further than that and done more and more enhancements! And got others involved too.

So, after a short while of people dissing a pic and making pathetic comments...

I'll post some more pics, that will shut people like you up in a second while making you look ridiculous too

promise

That game got old a few years ago.

You know exactly why you posted it in this forum and it wasn't because it could be a bird, plane, or chopper.

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#12    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 17,401 posts
  • Joined:15 Feb 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Planet TEXAS

Posted 05 April 2012 - 11:38 PM

Ancient Aliens made those years ago ! Did you see the ones they made in Texas two days ago ?

This is a Work in Progress!

#13    orangepeaceful79

orangepeaceful79

    Poltergeist

  • Closed
  • 2,461 posts
  • Joined:05 Jan 2012

Posted 06 April 2012 - 03:16 AM

View PostRafterman, on 05 April 2012 - 11:33 PM, said:

That game got old a few years ago.

You know exactly why you posted it in this forum and it wasn't because it could be a bird, plane, or chopper.
Word.  I would love for someone to use real evidence to "shut me up". Or "make me look ridiculous".  Bring on the irrefutable proof!


#14    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 17,401 posts
  • Joined:15 Feb 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Planet TEXAS

Posted 06 April 2012 - 03:22 AM

It boggles the mind ,RIGHT ?

This is a Work in Progress!

#15    Realm

Realm

    Member

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,036 posts
  • Joined:29 Jan 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Somewhere in our spiral galaxy

  • "The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination."
    Albert Einstein

Posted 06 April 2012 - 03:51 AM

If it was unidentified when you took it, it certainly won't magically turn into a flying saucer in these forums.





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users