Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Extraterrestrials: France UFOs

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1    Karlis

Karlis

• 8,614 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 06:37 AM

www.agoracosmopolitan.com said:

Date of sighting: March 28, 2012 Location: Mountains of Pic De Burgarach, France. New Age communities appear to have assumed that the UFO activity in France represents a benevolent intelligence.However, the style of contact by apparent Ethical Extraterrestrials suggests that the UFO activity in France is not consistent with an Ethical Extraterrestrial presence. Posted Image Read more...

#2    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 06 April 2012 - 08:35 AM

Not really sure what the agenda of the first 3 minute video is; is it Christian persuasive or politically persuasive?  Not sure but there does seem to be one lurking.  As for the clip below 'pic de Burgarach'; I think this is fake.  Studying the first few seconds of lift off doesn't look convincing.  What made the camera operator zoom in at that precise location?  From t = 0 there is nothing to be seen; the video is initially out of focus anyway!  For me the Australia plane clip is far more convincing.

Posted Image

#3    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 15,386 posts

• "To thine own self be true" William Shakespeare

Posted 06 April 2012 - 09:51 AM

Quite frankly, I'm not even convinced this stuff indicates an ET presence at all (hostile or benign). We need to get to the bottom of what's actually being seen before we can conclude if it's indeed aliens and what they may be up to.

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

"All that live must die, passing through nature into eternity" ~Shakespeare~ Posted Image

#4    Karlis

Karlis

• 8,614 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 10:19 AM

View PostLilly, on 06 April 2012 - 09:51 AM, said:

Quite frankly, I'm not even convinced this stuff indicates an ET presence at all (hostile or benign). We need to get to the bottom of what's actually being seen before we can conclude if it's indeed aliens and what they may be up to.
That said, one should be careful not to damage the tourist industry. B)

#5    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 06 April 2012 - 10:44 AM

Do any possible aliens out there represent a threat? Well, going by the only blueprint we have to this date, Earth, its easy to say yes.

But then again, I believe that ET might be a little more less human than we might think,...

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#6    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,074 posts
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

• God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 06 April 2012 - 12:20 PM

I'll bet they are benovelent, but they sure love a joke.

You know, showing up just before April Fool's Day...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users