Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Who owns the land?

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16    Alienated Being

Alienated Being

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 4,163 posts

• "The best way to predict the future is by inventing it."

"Record

Posted 12 April 2012 - 12:55 AM

Nobody owns land; we are merely temporary occupants inhabiting this planet.

#17    Time Spy

Time Spy

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 352 posts

• Examining history delivers a clearer perspective on tomorrow, while providing a closer focus on the most important moment of all, right here and now.

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:33 AM

We live off the Earth, not vise versa. The rivers and oceans that nourish the land are essential to the Earth, just as the life-giving blood is vital to us as it flows throughout our veins. This planet has survived for a very long time and can outlast us, no matter how drastically we pollute, waste, and destroy. It is our children that will pay the price for our own ignorance.

Contrary to popular belief, mankind does not own Mother Earth, not the heights of the skies or the seas in their depths. Truth be known, just the opposite is a cold hard fact, regardless of any opposing opinion. She breathes life unto all who are born of this soil, gently holding each in the palm of her hand for a brief moment in time. She witnesses us come and then go like the wind, watching as our children take their turn and make their stand, the next generation destined to live and die in this great land.

The Native American cultures and others were right to believe that the astronomical bodies are alive and speak to us. The Earth lives, feels, breathes and consumes, every moment of every day. It identifies with life in ways we cannot comprehend and understands from experience what's in store for it, and us as well.

#18    Rolci

Rolci

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 03:38 PM

that was beautiful, thank you.

Best piece of truth I have found so far: http://llresearch.or...of_one_pdf.aspx
A truly free society: https://sites.google...t-economy-today
The true history of our planet: http://www.floating-...rth_history.htm
Dialogues with The Absolute: unveiledsecretsandmessagesoflight.blogspot (dot) co (dot) uk/2011/08/eon-11aug2010.html
A wealth of metaphysical readings with a surprisingly high ratio of truth content: soulwise (dot) net/index-00.htm

#19    zombeikiller

zombeikiller

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 470 posts

• 2012 not the end. just the beging of the war aginst demons. "So lock and load! Take as many as you can with you!"

Posted 25 April 2012 - 04:27 AM

if you want to own land without paying your goverment just make a large army that can fight for you.  at first it will be the cops then the army. if you can push them back you can claim the land as your own. if you can't muster a army then just pay for the land. if you can't do that call hermit right to the land.    really in north amrica we took and brought the natives here tawards extiction.  those who have power take what they want those who do not will just be sweeped aside.

#20    Time Spy

Time Spy

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 352 posts

• Examining history delivers a clearer perspective on tomorrow, while providing a closer focus on the most important moment of all, right here and now.

Posted 27 April 2012 - 01:11 AM

View Postzombeikiller, on 25 April 2012 - 04:27 AM, said:

if you want to own land without paying your goverment just make a large army that can fight for you.  at first it will be the cops then the army. if you can push them back you can claim the land as your own. if you can't muster a army then just pay for the land. if you can't do that call hermit right to the land.    really in north amrica we took and brought the natives here tawards extiction.  those who have power take what they want those who do not will just be sweeped aside.

You make some good points.  It's like that old high school basketball cheer they no longer allow, "kill, kill, hate, hate, murder, murder, mutilate... yeah, rah team... Anyway...

I think I should point out something however.  Not all the Native American Indians went to reservations.  I know the history books say so, but my sisters in-laws, who are related to everyone in this nick of the woods, were related to both the French trappers, and the Miami Indian tribes.  They never left, still own land above the 'Ancient Sand Town', and have continued to farm the land, and run the local elevator, as did their great,great,great... relations with 'The Turtle', Missisinequa.  He signed the treaty at 'Fallen Timbers, dedicated the rest of his life to agriculture and never again took up the hatchet against the 'Fires of the Long Knives'.  Incidentally my family on my mother’s side has a trace relations to those who were removed, became 'Cherokee Nation', but hold to the line of the 'Kispokotha Shawnee'.  We moved to this land from the high plains above Denver when I was four.  I remember it quite well, so well, that I knew the map NSEW, and see it very clearly in my head.  After my teenage years came and went, I found out that my father's side had relations only miles away that had traded with the Indians during settlement after the War of 1812 and even had their own cemetery.  They later moved on to Wisconsin, to Beaver Dam, near Green Bay, then later the Black Hills of SD.  The cemetery sits at a spot the settlers called West Union, as it set between the 10 o’clock line's boundary to the Ancient Sand Town, and western allies on the Kankakee, as then the White and Wabash River Valley's had been accessed to open up all the land to the Great Lakes as well.  It was no longer the frontier at that point.

I know this is getting side tracked, but my only point is that when you look a little closer you would be surprised the truth in history.  You can drive people out and write whatever you want in a book or movie, but the truth still remains, even if no one seen it.  Have you seen the movie “Windtalkers”?  The difference the Navajo and the Apache had with communications during WWII while simply speaking their language, which couldn’t be cracked, won important battles.   How about during the Civil War?  Now talk about something history either just TOTALLY missed, or didn’t bother to reveal.  How many black and red men took part in that war?  Who do you think scouted for the armies in route to battle?  Guess who knew their way around better than anyone, while from experience?   That’s right the red man, and there were many that had been fighting the battle against slavery for a VERY long time.  They played their part.  That is a fact.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users