Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 1 votes

'I live at Hogwarts and I'm a wizard!'

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1    Still Waters

Still Waters

Deeply Mysterious

• 37,026 posts

• Que Sera, Sera - Whatever will be, will be..

Posted 06 April 2012 - 03:05 PM

www.dailymail.co.uk said:

While her mother knows this girl's delirious state is due to anesthesia from surgery, the teen is certain there's something more ominous at play.

'I go to Hogwarts,' she exclaims in an hilarious video uploaded to YouTube.'I'm a wizard. I forgot! I bet they put a spell on me!'

The three-minute film stars a student from Harrisburg, North Carolina after she has had her wisdom teeth removed.

Posted Image Read more...

Posted Image

#2    Leonardo

Leonardo

Awake

• 14,851 posts

• Hell is a guilty conscience

Posted 06 April 2012 - 03:59 PM

Maybe it's faked, but if it's not then that is one VERY embarrassing video to threaten to show the friends/boyfriend.  :lol:   :devil:

In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back. - Charlie Brown

"It is a profound and necessary truth that the deep things in science are not found because they are useful; they are found because it was possible to find them."  - J. Robert Oppenheimer; Scientific Director; The Manhattan Project

"talking bull**** is not a victimless crime" - Marina Hyde, author.

#3    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,245 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 09:36 PM

What parent does this ?
I could see filming it for later laughs with daughter,but uploading it ?
That's messed up

Miss me?

#4    Michelle

Michelle

Forum Divinity

• 14,440 posts

• Eleanor Roosevelt: Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

Posted 06 April 2012 - 10:43 PM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 06 April 2012 - 09:36 PM, said:

What parent does this ?
I could see filming it for later laughs with daughter,but uploading it ?
That's messed up

Ahem...

It appears the girl has a sense of humour about her odd behaviour, uploading the video to YouTube herself.Under the user name amcooksey, she writes: 'Me after my wisdom teeth surgery.'

#5    Fluffybunny

Fluffybunny

Forum Divinity

• 14,136 posts

• "Of all the tyrannies that affect mankind, tyranny in religion is the worst."
    Thomas Paine

Posted 06 April 2012 - 10:48 PM

View PostMichelle, on 06 April 2012 - 10:43 PM, said:

Ahem...

It appears the girl has a sense of humour about her odd behaviour, uploading the video to YouTube herself.Under the user name amcooksey, she writes: 'Me after my wisdom teeth surgery.'

Not to mention that "David after the dentist"(I think that is the name) has made enough money on youtube to be able to put David through college and then some. Last I heard they were up around a quarter million dollars.

Too many people on both sides of the spectrum have fallen into this mentality that a full one half of the country are the enemy for having different beliefs...in a country based on freedom of expression. It is this infighting that allows the focus to be taken away from "we the people" being able to watch, and have control over government corruption and ineptitude that is running rampant in our leadership.

People should be working towards fixing problems, not creating them.

#6    Michelle

Michelle

Forum Divinity

• 14,440 posts

• Eleanor Roosevelt: Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

Posted 06 April 2012 - 11:05 PM

View PostFluffybunny, on 06 April 2012 - 10:48 PM, said:

Not to mention that "David after the dentist"(I think that is the name) has made enough money on youtube to be able to put David through college and then some. Last I heard they were up around a quarter million dollars.

That is unbelievable! Gives new meaning to "showing your butt for money". :lol:

#7    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,245 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 03:46 AM

View PostMichelle, on 06 April 2012 - 10:43 PM, said:

Ahem...

Missed that .

Miss me?

#8    Robert1

Robert1

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,665 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 07:21 AM

Although I would never have uploaded that video if it were me, I thought the video was hilarious. :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users