Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

2012 inquiry

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    Our Fates Redemption

Our Fates Redemption

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 11:10 PM

This is regarding a video I saw early today and really wanted to ask some of you, the kind people, if explanation could be given. This DEC2012 has grown popular lately with freak storms and oddities occurring around the world and space in the last year or two. They are several clips in the video like strange cloud formations that look oddly similar like Tsunamis and orbs of light hovering; none the less i could use some input on some of the things i'm baffled with.

http://www.worldstar...E08Uuk81xYj6o8f

#2    Beany

Beany

Government Agent

• 3,340 posts

• If music is the most universal language just think of me as one whole note. Nikki Giovanni

Posted 07 April 2012 - 02:47 AM

What specifically baffles you? With specific questions you're more likely to get the information you're seeking.

#3    Our Fates Redemption

Our Fates Redemption

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 03:39 AM

In the video I just noticed numerous things that seemed strange. The small town reporting a strange noise but before that clip they showed different parts  of the world reporting a strange sound they couldn't pinpoint.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users