Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Five Shot,Three Killed

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 12,916 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 07 April 2012 - 06:23 PM

http://www.cnn.com/2...ings/?hpt=hp_t1

All the victims were black and found in separate locations in the same neighborhood...sniper?

Imagination is the power in the turn of a phrase.

#2    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,245 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 07:02 PM

Oh god.reminds me of those shootings up and down I95 .just random.

Miss me?

#3    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

• 8,245 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 02:25 AM

http://www.care2.com...s-in-tulsa.html
They're saying it might be a hate crime.FBI getting involved.

Miss me?

#4    libstaK

libstaK

Nosce Te Ipsum

• 6,018 posts

• Hello Reality and all that is True
    When Oxymoron was defined it was just for you

Posted 09 April 2012 - 03:12 AM

Two men have now been arrested for his crime: http://edition.cnn.c....html?hpt=us_c1

Edited by libstaK, 09 April 2012 - 03:13 AM.

"I warn you, whoever you are, oh you who wish to probe the arcanes of nature, if you do not find within yourself that which you seek, neither shall you find it outside.
If you ignore the excellencies of your own house, how do you intend to find other excellencies?
In you is hidden the treasure of treasures, Oh man, know thyself and you shall know the Universe and the Gods."

Inscription - Temple of Delphi

#5    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

• 8,245 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 03:13 AM

Yeah,I just got iit at my end.
http://news.yahoo.co...-223547590.html
Revenge killings ?

Miss me?

#6    libstaK

libstaK

Nosce Te Ipsum

• 6,018 posts

• Hello Reality and all that is True
    When Oxymoron was defined it was just for you

Posted 09 April 2012 - 03:32 AM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 09 April 2012 - 03:13 AM, said:

Yeah,I just got iit at my end.
http://news.yahoo.co...-223547590.html
Revenge killings ?

It appears that way.  I am interested in the girlfriend's suicide, what was disturbing her to bring her to that point?  It seems the entire psychological environment of the perps was disfunctional on a number of levels and enabled festering hatreds and dreams of revenge.  England definitely showed classic mental breakdown in the updates to his facebook just prior to the shootings.  

Alot here, it could be racially motivated - but what came first the chicken or the egg, if it was a Spanish or French who killed his dad would he have targetted those communities instead?  It is a hate crime at face value only - based on what has been presented so far it is more appropriately misplaced revenge I think.

"I warn you, whoever you are, oh you who wish to probe the arcanes of nature, if you do not find within yourself that which you seek, neither shall you find it outside.
If you ignore the excellencies of your own house, how do you intend to find other excellencies?
In you is hidden the treasure of treasures, Oh man, know thyself and you shall know the Universe and the Gods."

Inscription - Temple of Delphi

#7    Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,245 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 11:20 AM

That is too close to home.

A man's ethical behaviour should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties and needs; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death. - Albert Einstein

#8    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 12,916 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 09 April 2012 - 12:20 PM

View PostlibstaK, on 09 April 2012 - 03:32 AM, said:

It appears that way.  I am interested in the girlfriend's suicide, what was disturbing her to bring her to that point?  It seems the entire psychological environment of the perps was disfunctional on a number of levels and enabled festering hatreds and dreams of revenge.  England definitely showed classic mental breakdown in the updates to his facebook just prior to the shootings.  

Alot here, it could be racially motivated - but what came first the chicken or the egg, if it was a Spanish or French who killed his dad would he have targetted those communities instead?  It is a hate crime at face value only - based on what has been presented so far it is more appropriately misplaced revenge I think.
Generally speaking I find the concept of "hate crime" silly.  It's probably rare for a person to inflict bodily injury or death on someone they like.  But I understand that it's a way for the State to bring special sanction against racists primarily and I have no problem with that.  I think this guy probably was a bigot to begin with, judging solely by what's been said of him in the press and on his FB page. And we all know how misleading the press sometimes is.
The recent tragedies in his life seem to have pushed him over the edge and now he'll most likely spend a decade in prison and then be executed.  I'm not sure what the motivation was for his accomplice/friend/cohort....  It's another situation where people are pushing race buttons at a time when almost any excuse will do to release stress.  I'm just thankful they were removed from the streets before they could kill another innocent.

Imagination is the power in the turn of a phrase.

#9    misty55

misty55

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 106 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 11:49 PM

The media says the shooter is white when he is obviously an native american indian

#10    misty55

misty55

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 106 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 11:59 PM

'My dad was killed by a ******* n*****': Suspect in shooting spree that killed three African-Americans and wounded two others talked of grudge against black community

Jake England, 19, and Alvin Watts, 32, both white, arrested 48 hours after the Good Friday shootings

http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz1rUFiZ6Wn

If the dude on the left is white, then i am pink alien from neptune.

Posted Image

Edited by misty55, 09 April 2012 - 11:59 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users