Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* - - - - 1 votes

'I believe I am Hitler's grandson'


  • Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#16    Otto von Pickelhaube

Otto von Pickelhaube

    Environmentally Friendly

  • Member
  • 29,305 posts
  • Joined:09 May 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Trump Tower

  • Vampires are people too.

Posted 10 April 2012 - 02:51 PM

View PostNasty Gash, on 09 April 2012 - 07:31 PM, said:

He looks like John Cleese to me.  Perhaps Mr. Cleese the the real grandson.  Can this grandson do the silly walk?
Don't mention the war!

Somebody will say, 'Oh freedom of speech, freedom of speech.' These are foolish people."

~ D. Trump.


“You are going to hear all the familiar complaints: ‘freedom of speech,’ ” Mrs. Clinton said in an hourlong speech


#17    Rhincewind

Rhincewind

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 342 posts
  • Joined:17 Jun 2006

Posted 11 April 2012 - 09:06 AM

even if it's truwe. I don't think it's something to mention to anyone. Let alone the internet


#18    Lady Llayne

Lady Llayne

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • Joined:28 Sep 2011
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:South Africa

  • Be happy, you are the only one that controls you. Never mind the rest. Its mind over matter, if you don't mind they don't matter :)

Posted 11 April 2012 - 01:19 PM

Wasn't there a article a little while ago, that there was some woman claiming to be his daughter, and that after the war he went to Brazil?? I don't know if any one else recalls reading it....


#19    lightly

lightly

    metaphysical therapist

  • Member
  • 6,863 posts
  • Joined:01 Apr 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Michigan U.S.A.

  • "The future ain't what it used to be"
    Yogi Berra

Posted 11 April 2012 - 06:52 PM

Adolphia.jpg

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

#20    Mikami

Mikami

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 77 posts
  • Joined:10 Feb 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Springfield Missouri

  • DELETE, DELETE, DELETE!

Posted 04 May 2012 - 05:22 PM

woohoo....go hitler..ha didnt even capitolized his name...


#21    Erudite Celt

Erudite Celt

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 294 posts
  • Joined:17 May 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 17 May 2012 - 06:42 PM

Does this man have one ball?


#22    jbefumo

jbefumo

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 64 posts
  • Joined:22 Aug 2011

Posted 31 May 2012 - 02:15 PM

Too bad he's French - would be a natural for the Republican Presidential ticket . . .


#23    A rather obscure Bassoon

A rather obscure Bassoon

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,810 posts
  • Joined:25 Apr 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Northern Ontario

  • "The scientific theory I like best is that the rings of Saturn are composed entirely of lost airline luggage."

    Mark Russel

Posted 31 May 2012 - 03:21 PM

View PostTroublehalf, on 09 April 2012 - 02:39 PM, said:

Funny, "and then" says he has nothing of his life worth praising. Hm. Well, he built the Auto-Bahns, reduced unemployment during an economic crisis by 80%, built hospitals and schools.... Restored national pride by overthrowing the treaty of Versailles, got the Rhineland back... built a good economy using the Treaty of Versailles as a reason for corparations and buisnesses to stop producing low profit consumer goods and to produce weapons to sell to countries.

Hitler never signed a bit of paper saying "Kill all the Jews", it was his subordinates that took his views of Jews and since everybody always wanted to please Hitler, decided to enact the genocide of the Jews (as well as other types of people Hitler didn't like). The thing is, Hitler never said "Stop" to these things, but would be able to proclaim ignorance if anything happened.

Hitler would of been one of the greatest people in the world if he hadn't been mentally scared in his life by Jews in power, nor if German government hadn't humiliated the country with the signing of Versailles. He was a mentally damaged man, who was beaten everyday by his father, in fact, his father died of a heart attack whilst beating him. He was attached to his mother, who when she died, he broke down, ran out of money then blamed his misfortune on the Jews and German government. He then rose to power, using his hatred to fuel others. Humans become pack animals, thus they targetted Jews and various others. At first, Jews were not killed, they were locked into parts of cities, but German officers said they were taking up precious supplies of food and stuff.... So, what do you do to something when you don't want it? You remove it. So, they did.

I'm not defending Hitler, he was a crazy, damaged man, but before power corrupted him, he actually did good for a country that was on it's knees and had foreign soldiers in its lands.
Hitler was always a crazy damaged man,world conquest was always on his agenda and what were all these good things he did for Germany.

Despite what you say,you actually sound like your defending Hitler..

" Why didn't Noah swat those two mosquitos. "

Anon.

#24    Leah G.

Leah G.

    Poltergeist

  • Member
  • 2,966 posts
  • Joined:03 Nov 2008
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:U.S.A.

Posted 31 May 2012 - 04:55 PM

View PostTroublehalf, on 09 April 2012 - 02:39 PM, said:

Funny, "and then" says he has nothing of his life worth praising. Hm. Well, he built the Auto-Bahns, reduced unemployment during an economic crisis by 80%, built hospitals and schools.... Restored national pride by overthrowing the treaty of Versailles, got the Rhineland back... built a good economy using the Treaty of Versailles as a reason for corparations and buisnesses to stop producing low profit consumer goods and to produce weapons to sell to countries.

Hitler never signed a bit of paper saying "Kill all the Jews", it was his subordinates that took his views of Jews and since everybody always wanted to please Hitler, decided to enact the genocide of the Jews (as well as other types of people Hitler didn't like). The thing is, Hitler never said "Stop" to these things, but would be able to proclaim ignorance if anything happened.

Hitler would of been one of the greatest people in the world if he hadn't been mentally scared in his life by Jews in power, nor if German government hadn't humiliated the country with the signing of Versailles. He was a mentally damaged man, who was beaten everyday by his father, in fact, his father died of a heart attack whilst beating him. He was attached to his mother, who when she died, he broke down, ran out of money then blamed his misfortune on the Jews and German government. He then rose to power, using his hatred to fuel others. Humans become pack animals, thus they targetted Jews and various others. At first, Jews were not killed, they were locked into parts of cities, but German officers said they were taking up precious supplies of food and stuff.... So, what do you do to something when you don't want it? You remove it. So, they did.

I'm not defending Hitler, he was a crazy, damaged man, but before power corrupted him, he actually did good for a country that was on it's knees and had foreign soldiers in its lands.

I think you might be mistaken on cause of death of hitler's father.

On the morning of January 3, 1903, Hitler went to the Gasthaus Wiesinger (No.1 Michaelsbergstrasse, Leonding) as usual to drink his morning glass of wine.
He was offered the newspaper and promptly collapsed. He was taken to an adjoining room and a doctor was summoned, but Alois Hitler died at the inn, probably from a pleural hemorrhage. The large leather couch on which he died can still be seen today in the inn.
Adolf Hitler says in Mein Kampf that he died of a "stroke of apoplexy".[22] He was 13 when his father died.

http://en.wikipedia....ki/Alois_Hitler

It was my understanding it was a result of syphilis, untreated of course. It was many years ago that I found this information and I don't think I could find the source but I also understood that he was expelling large amounts of black blood on the bar before being taken in the other room. Sounds more like an ulcer to me but I'm not a doctor.


#25    Erudite Celt

Erudite Celt

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 294 posts
  • Joined:17 May 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 01 June 2012 - 02:06 PM

View PostHatch, on 31 May 2012 - 04:55 PM, said:

I think you might be mistaken on cause of death of hitler's father.

On the morning of January 3, 1903, Hitler went to the Gasthaus Wiesinger (No.1 Michaelsbergstrasse, Leonding) as usual to drink his morning glass of wine.
He was offered the newspaper and promptly collapsed. He was taken to an adjoining room and a doctor was summoned, but Alois Hitler died at the inn, probably from a pleural hemorrhage. The large leather couch on which he died can still be seen today in the inn.
Adolf Hitler says in Mein Kampf that he died of a "stroke of apoplexy".[22] He was 13 when his father died.

http://en.wikipedia....ki/Alois_Hitler

It was my understanding it was a result of syphilis, untreated of course. It was many years ago that I found this information and I don't think I could find the source but I also understood that he was expelling large amounts of black blood on the bar before being taken in the other room. Sounds more like an ulcer to me but I'm not a doctor.
Whatever the cause of Hitler's father death it is a great tragedy that he didn't die before he spawned  the most cowardly b****** on the face of planet earth.


#26    Leah G.

Leah G.

    Poltergeist

  • Member
  • 2,966 posts
  • Joined:03 Nov 2008
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:U.S.A.

Posted 01 June 2012 - 03:41 PM

View PostErudite Celt, on 01 June 2012 - 02:06 PM, said:

Whatever the cause of Hitler's father death it is a great tragedy that he didn't die before he spawned  the most cowardly b****** on the face of planet earth.

Oh, I totally agree!! Hitler was a real monster, without a doubt.





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users