Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 1 votes

Ghost learns he's died for the 1st time

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#1    anonemus9

anonemus9

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 04:45 AM

I've used Crossovertalk for the about 2 hours total and these are the two most clear or intelligent Evp's I got.

First one answers my question before I can finish it and says yes. Female Voice.

The second, I could hear a voice sound like it was trying to answer my questions, but was so muffled I couldn't make anything out. I started explaining to the ghost that I couldn't understand it..it was crazy how it went from there.

-This was my first experience with the program, each were at different lengths in connection. Definitely crazy. Let me know what you think.

#2    msm57

msm57

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 153 posts

• Cherish Yesterday, Dream of Tomorrow, Live for Today (unknown author)

Posted 09 April 2012 - 06:17 AM

View Postanonemus9, on 09 April 2012 - 04:45 AM, said:

I've used Crossovertalk for the about 2 hours total and these are the two most clear or intelligent Evp's I got.

First one answers my question before I can finish it and says yes. Female Voice.

The second, I could hear a voice sound like it was trying to answer my questions, but was so muffled I couldn't make anything out. I started explaining to the ghost that I couldn't understand it..it was crazy how it went from there.

-This was my first experience with the program, each were at different lengths in connection. Definitely crazy. Let me know what you think.

I'm sorry, I'm not familiar with this "program" you mention.  You asked what I think...I can barely tell what you are saying on this recording, let alone what any "ghost" might be saying.  In my opinion, this whole recording has been manipulated and my opinion is that it is not real or proof of anything.

#3    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 4,431 posts

• The Mad Hatter: "Have I gone mad?"
    Alice: "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers.But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are."

Posted 09 April 2012 - 01:58 PM

Since I too am not familiar with this Crossover Talk thing, I looked it up. Since there's not much information on the site explaining what it is, I have concluded that it's a computerized version of Franks Box. Anything that's created on the computer can be manipulated so there's not much usefulness in the video. On top of that if the living person doing the talking can't even be heard, what use is it?

'A phantom,' said my Uncle Mycroft, who had just materialised, 'is essentially a heteromorphic wave pattern that gains solidity when the apparition converts thermal energy from the surroundings to visible light. It's a fascinating process and I'm amazed no one has thought of harnessing it - a holographic TV that could operate from the heat given off by an average-size guinea pig.' ~ First Among Sequels, Jasper Fforde

#4    anonemus9

anonemus9

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 04:58 PM

You're both simpleton's, turn up your volume as loud as it can go...on the video and your speakers, or go to the actual youtube link and try it if the embedded video doesnt work, I can hear my voice perfectly clear on it but may be the in post link. I had Crossovertalk running for 2 hrs total and these are the only two voices I caught the whole time.

Turn the volume up all the way, replay each part twice, listen carefully.

A) I'm not a professional investigator, nor claim to be
B) This was my first attempt at using the technology and yes I enhanced the audio. Only through compression and gain (clarity, loudness). Nothing else.
C) I get no monetary or fame value for faking it, so why do it?
D) Download Skype and connect to Crossovertalk, and try for yourself.

E) This is my first post...I've been a member for some time and check the site regularly. This is the first thing worth telling people about. Look at my youtube channel associated with my account...nothing else paranormal at all added.

I understand the ease it takes to say its fake and not trust the post'er and you have no reason to listen to what I put here, but really...I wouldn't waste my time here if I was B.S'ing

#5    pinupgirl

pinupgirl

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 180 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 05:26 PM

I understood what you said,but i could not understand the ghost at all...Just sounded like a bunch of static...Do you have any idea of who the ghost could be??

#6    anonemus9

anonemus9

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 05:40 PM

No clue, the first time I ask if they know what day of the week it is and it cuts over my voice and a female voice says yes. Only time to date I've heard a female voice, or one that didn't sound as static or electric.

The second voice sounds like it's a male responding directly to my questions.

The huh? played really loudly sounds like its a surprised inflection

The rest of it sounds like a man in a very static voice. This part, listen to it about 10 times as loud as possible. It definitely, to me at least, sounds like the captions I put with the video.

The ghost sounds shocked to find out it's dead.

------Who is the ghost? - The person who lived at my house before I began renting died of an meth o.d. March of last year (confirmed by owner, neighbors). I moved in to the house in June. It was a male who was 28 when he died. He died in the living room in a chair. The session was done on the 3rd floor of the house, which was previously his bedroom.

I don't know if this is the ghost of not, the last question I ask is if the ghost lived here, and it sounds like it clearly says 'no I didn't'

I think I'll take another shot or two at it from the living room and see what happens. I'll post in the next few days with any results.

Edited by anonemus9, 09 April 2012 - 05:42 PM.

#7    pinupgirl

pinupgirl

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 180 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 05:50 PM

View Postanonemus9, on 09 April 2012 - 05:40 PM, said:

No clue, the first time I ask if they know what day of the week it is and it cuts over my voice and a female voice says yes. Only time to date I've heard a female voice, or one that didn't sound as static or electric.

The second voice sounds like it's a male responding directly to my questions.

The huh? played really loudly sounds like its a surprised inflection

The rest of it sounds like a man in a very static voice. This part, listen to it about 10 times as loud as possible. It definitely, to me at least, sounds like the captions I put with the video.

The ghost sounds shocked to find out it's dead.

------Who is the ghost? - The person who lived at my house before I began renting died of an meth o.d. March of last year (confirmed by owner, neighbors). I moved in to the house in June. It was a male who was 28 when he died. He died in the living room in a chair. The session was done on the 3rd floor of the house, which was previously his bedroom.

I don't know if this is the ghost of not, the last question I ask is if the ghost lived here, and it sounds like it clearly says 'no I didn't'

I think I'll take another shot or two at it from the living room and see what happens. I'll post in the next few days with any results.

Well that certainly would make sense if he died of an overdose that he might not know that he was dead..Hope you can get more EVPs  :)

#8    randym23

randym23

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts

• the question IS the answer

Posted 09 April 2012 - 05:53 PM

is this learned that he has died for the first time
or
learning, for the first time , that he has died.

there's a difference ;)

and visit my site:
Posted Image

#9    anonemus9

anonemus9

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 06:03 PM

View Postrandym23, on 09 April 2012 - 05:53 PM, said:

is this learned that he has died for the first time
or
learning, for the first time , that he has died.

there's a difference ;)

Lol, obviously learning, for the first time , that he has died. He didn't die multiple times..unless he knows something we don't. lol

My bad, can't proof read em all

Edited by anonemus9, 09 April 2012 - 06:03 PM.

#10    _Only

_Only

• 6,347 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 09 April 2012 - 09:55 PM

View Postanonemus9, on 09 April 2012 - 04:58 PM, said:

You're both simpleton's, turn up your volume as loud as it can go...on the video and your speakers, or go to the actual youtube link and try it if the embedded video doesnt work, I can hear my voice perfectly clear on it but may be the in post link. I had Crossovertalk running for 2 hrs total and these are the only two voices I caught the whole time.

B) This was my first attempt at using the technology and yes I enhanced the audio. Only through compression and gain (clarity, loudness). Nothing else.

E) This is my first post...I've been a member for some time and check the site regularly. This is the first thing worth telling people about. Look at my youtube channel associated with my account...nothing else paranormal at all added.

I understand the ease it takes to say its fake and not trust the post'er and you have no reason to listen to what I put here, but really...I wouldn't waste my time here if I was B.S'ing

I don't really doubt you believe it's real. I doubt you are having an objective, clear opinion on what you're hearing, though. The way you call others simpletons and get so defensive leads me to think you immediately formed your opinion on what you were hearing, and no one will change your mind. Happens a lot.

And many, many people come here to B.S. Usually young kids and teens, but people do.

I love to make mashups! Click here to hear!
I also love taking pictures! Click here to see!
I love to play drums, too! Whatever you do, don't click here!

#11    anonemus9

anonemus9

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 10:30 PM

Defensive yes, because I heard it first hand and only had these two experiences out of almost two hours (10 minute segments) of recording and asking similar questions...if anyone has other suggestions as what it could be saying, please feel free to interpret. I made my interpretation after administering the questions on the video and listening to it about 30 times afterward. Could it change? Sure. If someone either, shows me proof the program is faked or comes forward and says I was talking to them, I'll change my opinion immediately, but until then, this video's captions are simply my interpretation of what I'm hearing.

I just don't like the thought that someone would actually go out of their way to fabricate a video, and don't like being told that if its made on a computer it has no use. A computer is the best tool you have for a lot of things, and it is a recording device..so why wouldn't it work to contact spirits if it has a functional and correct electronic plugin?

And Yes, some people go out of their way to trick people. They're *******s.

#12    _Only

_Only

• 6,347 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 09 April 2012 - 10:59 PM

View Postanonemus9, on 09 April 2012 - 10:30 PM, said:

And Yes, some people go out of their way to trick people. They're *******s.

:lol:

I love to make mashups! Click here to hear!
I also love taking pictures! Click here to see!
I love to play drums, too! Whatever you do, don't click here!

#13    msm57

msm57

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 153 posts

• Cherish Yesterday, Dream of Tomorrow, Live for Today (unknown author)

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:55 AM

View Postanonemus9, on 09 April 2012 - 04:58 PM, said:

I do know how to use a computer, and volume control, and speakers....
Name calling is frowned upon here. This is total BS and you know it.
PS. I did look at on YouTube because it wouldn't play for me any other way.

Edited by msm57, 10 April 2012 - 04:59 AM.

#14    anonemus9

anonemus9

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 05:57 AM

View Postmsm57, on 10 April 2012 - 04:55 AM, said:

Name calling is frowned upon here. This is total BS and you know it.
PS. I did look at on YouTube because it wouldn't play for me any other way.

I'll apologize for calling you a simpleton, but really "I do know how to use a computer, and volume control, and speakers...."?
I guess shoelaces are next week.

And saying its total BS, give me a break. Writing this is already too much effort. I don't have time to fake it. I'm only here to see what people think of what I heard and get a response because, personally, this being in my house, scared the hell out of me.

As for you, heres a link to something useful, because my name calling was so cruel. Put em to use.  

http://compare.ebay....&_lwgsi=y&cbt=y

#15    Jeffertonturner

Jeffertonturner

Hero Squad

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,063 posts

• I may not be the smartest, or the best looking, or the most successful but...what was I saying? I'm depressed.

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:31 AM

View Postanonemus9, on 10 April 2012 - 05:57 AM, said:

I'll apologize for calling you a simpleton, but really "I do know how to use a computer, and volume control, and speakers...."?
I guess shoelaces are next week.

And saying its total BS, give me a break. Writing this is already too much effort. I don't have time to fake it. I'm only here to see what people think of what I heard and get a response because, personally, this being in my house, scared the hell out of me.

As for you, heres a link to something useful, because my name calling was so cruel. Put em to use.  

http://compare.ebay....&_lwgsi=y&cbt=y

Kind of a jerk, aren't you?

And this is BS, as well as your attitude.

Edited by Jeffertonturner, 10 April 2012 - 10:31 AM.

~Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while -and do whatever you want all the time -you can miss it.~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users