Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Was: Do muslims......

• Please log in to reply
179 replies to this topic

#76    socrates.junior

socrates.junior

Geomathematician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,388 posts

• Not my fault. -Me

Posted 13 April 2012 - 03:30 AM

View PostKnight Of Shadows, on 12 April 2012 - 10:04 PM, said:

once again you strike out
shittes are from 10-20 % not as you claim .. get your info right please
not really not every shitte care about politics .. again you thinking of all of them by taking few examples

Wrong, I don't strike out. Yeah, I got the percentage wrong. Still a statistically significant minority. Maybe I'm misunderstanding the whole founding of the Shi'a branch and the whole concept of imams. Maybe that isn't based on politics.  

and i'll help you understand my statement correct .. Violent .. is not measured wheathered the people support or oppose the united states .. i know you guys are really blinded by your own goverment on this
so every one who says NO to usa .. is simply violent or terrorist .. that's not how you measure violent
and looks to me .. that's how you do it so maybe it's You outta get to that logic courses .. seems like you need it more than i do bro

Nope, wrong again. Reading comprehension is an important part of any reply, sorry you're lacking it. Read my last post again, get back to me.

nope i never denied there are violent muslims just like i never deny there's also violent people in all religion
i never said that .. just your imagination playing tricks on you so do n't swell you ego thinking you made me into admitting something .. read my posts

I did. Every time someone talks about violence in Islam, you talk about "correcting their mistaken beliefs." When I mentioned aggressive Muslims, you said, "Name  one, I'm all ears," thereby implying I wouldn't be able to. Sorry, we're discussing Islam, not other religions, keep on track.

your definition of violent is kinda of correct .. well kinda of that is IF islam was claiming desire to be the most dominated religion on earth .. it simply doesn't therefore again you strike out taking few examples and explain it in your weird little way apply on all muslims

You just don't understand your own religion then, that's kinda sad. Islam is one of the explicitly universalist religions. Another one would be Christianity. However, as I also mentioned, Christianity stopped spreading by violence a long time ago.

however i know you won't ansewr my rants about bush .. that's because you're too ignorant to admit when you're wrong
not that i care anyway .. laterz

Sorry, wrong again. Does it get tiring? I won't answer your rants about Bush because they are not germane to the topic. I already mentioned that, but we've already established that reading comprehension isn't your strong point, so I'll gladly reiterate. Anything for a bro.

A geophysicist is a person who passes as an exacting expert, on the basis of being able to churn out, with prolific fortitude, infinite amounts of data, gathered to micro-metric precision by persons of questionable I.Q. and mentality with the aid of very expensive "black box" machines of dubious integrity based on incomplete experiments for the avowed purpose of confounding Geologists, who are already on the lunatic fringe of society. -Author Unknown

#77    Knight Of Shadows

Knight Of Shadows

Shadow Dancer

• 5,251 posts

• Rest In Peace A.B

Posted 13 April 2012 - 06:12 PM

View PostRavenHawk, on 12 April 2012 - 10:10 PM, said:

Well, I was kind of rambling, but the point is that there are so many examples of Muslims being spoiled brats in their adopted country.  And in some instances follow certain document patterns to over throw the current government for purposes of conquest.  This is how Islam has spread Ė not just by the sword.  I have no problem with anyone building a place of worship, but given the current circumstances, to build Cordova house where they want it is showing a lack of understanding by insulting American sensibilities.  Does that not count for anything?  And itís not really the mosque but the meaning behind the name Ė totally inappropriate.  That you bring it up shows how out of touch you are and proves my point.   Youíre not thinking and you donít care.  So why do you expect any respect to be returned?

I guess the feeling is mutual.  But we both know this is just an excuse.  If we took Bin Ladenís advice and got out of all Muslim territory, thereíd soon be some other excuse.  Again that is what Islam does.

Letís start with the Muslim invasion of Europe.  Shall we talk about the conquest of Iberia, the destruction of the Byzantine Empire, the invasion of the Balkans, the Barbary PiratesÖ  Yeah, that really puts the Crusades into perspective finally.  The first Crusade was in 1096.  Al Andalus was in 711.  The British Empire is probably the most notable invader.  But the thing about that is that the British invaded to exploit resources (not to rob or steel).  They werenít really interested in converting anyone.  Maybe except to Anglo-ize the locals just enough to run British style bureaucracy.  The outcome of that was leaving a score of independent modern nations.  Now if you are referring to Ottoman lands lost after WWI, that is not an invasion.  Perhaps you were referring to the French invasion of Algeria?  Now the Barbary Pirates wouldnít have had anything to do with that now would they?  Except for the British (and then in some cases) the only time Western powers invaded Muslim nations was because the Muslims felt it was their right to attack the West.  And when that backfired because the West was able to play the game better, Muslims played the victim card.

What do you mean by 2 million paid the price?  Between 2 and 4 million Iraqis left the country and most of them were Christian.  Or are you buying into the inflated numbers of killed?  The estimates are between 80,000 and 100,000 and most of those were those that fought against coalition forces.  So please, get your numbers right.  And if you think you are right , just think about it logically.  If it was the intention of the American military to just go out and kill anyone and everyone, then they wouldnít have needed ground troops.  They could just bomb the Hell out of the Iraqis.  If you know anything about training techniques, you know that troops train in urban warfare to go in, in a surgical manner and keep collateral damage to a minimum.  So there is no way to have very large body counts.

Well, letís seeÖwhat was the reason to invade?  Despite the media and the hype, the reason as per Resolution 1441 was because Saddam violated the cease fire.  And it was a good thing we went in when we did because we almost walked into a Shiite-Sunni civil war.  But our invasion quelled that or there could have been millions of dead.  And then France got pissed at us.  Not because we were violating Iraqi rights, but because we cut in on their deal with Saddam.  The French wanted to arm Iraq with nukes to counter Iran.  Are you kidding me?  Isnít India and Pakistan enough?  On many levels, Iraq was a necessary war.  I just wish we could have completed the task.

Well, you are wrong.  Youíve bought into the hype.  There were no two million Muslims killed by coalition forces.  What do you have to say about the hundreds of thousands that Saddam killed of his own people?  Oh, thatís right, most of them were probably Shitties so it doesnít matter.  I imagine that a lot of them were also Kurds.  I wouldnít talk about reality if I were you.  More Muslims have died at the hands of other Muslims than have at the hands of the West.

At least I try not to.  I think I used Assad as an example once, but it was part of a list.

I donít go looking for just the bad parts.  I am very aware of the good.  It is just insignificant at this time.  To look at the good and ignore the bad is just plain ignorance until at least one begins to control the bad.  Most of it is neither good nor bad.  It is just history.

Well, as I mentioned before.  Algeria brought it on herself by piracy.  France said enough.  If you donít want to be invaded, then donít hang a sign around your neck saying ďkick meĒ.  As far as Syria goes, France didnít invade, it was awarded Syria because the Ottomans surrendered.  For a time, it was French soil.
but this is halirious .. the conquest idea i mean i don't believe it's true at all maybe bend few laws for their side
but conquest ??? come on this is really called panic from your side
by the way ... again on the history of islam you told me we don't know much about
it wasn't spread by conquest at first place go back to history and take alook .. most of their wars were self defesne
and it spread more for it's princables among poor people and then by traders to other countries
it's all mentioned in history .. not saying there was no conquests just saying it was spread by conquests

here now about algeria you're playing the western modern card all over again
algeria brought the invasion by pirecy .. lybia was occupied by italy for what again ?
iraq brought it on it self by weapon of mass destruction which didn't exist .. and what syria did to france too ?
and what all the other countries did to bring the invasions ? there's always exuses for the west no ?
i wish just some one could admit that the west was invading the middle east for greed .. but no they all circle around making exuses

saddam was a murderer .. usa did worse " abo graib prison " the shelter underground bombed that killed thousands of which all families and children see what i said i said he was a murderer am not like you .. i don't make exuses for murder
i just say it plain and clear .. but you would never admit what usa did was wrong too
you just have to look for bad parts about the west too .. and it's scheme in all of this not just look at muslims bad part

aww awarded .. speaking like people in here like object or prize eh ? nice attitude is this what western think of us ?
cattle to be awarded around ? ohh please for once just admit it that the western were invading middle east
to feed their own greed the reason you guys went rich coz you sucked the riches of Our countries
and as always the west lay down .. play victim .. how pitiful

by the name of Allah the Gracious the Merciful
Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of daybreak From the evil of that which He created
And from the evil of darkness when it settles And from the evil of the blowers in knots
And from the evil of an envier when he envies"
truthful was Allah The Most High And Great

#78    Knight Of Shadows

Knight Of Shadows

Shadow Dancer

• 5,251 posts

• Rest In Peace A.B

Posted 13 April 2012 - 06:24 PM

View Postsocrates.junior, on 13 April 2012 - 03:30 AM, said:

Wrong, I don't strike out. Yeah, I got the percentage wrong. Still a statistically significant minority. Maybe I'm misunderstanding the whole founding of the Shi'a branch and the whole concept of imams. Maybe that isn't based on politics.  

Nope, wrong again. Reading comprehension is an important part of any reply, sorry you're lacking it. Read my last post again, get back to me.

I did. Every time someone talks about violence in Islam, you talk about "correcting their mistaken beliefs." When I mentioned aggressive Muslims, you said, "Name  one, I'm all ears," thereby implying I wouldn't be able to. Sorry, we're discussing Islam, not other religions, keep on track.

You just don't understand your own religion then, that's kinda sad. Islam is one of the explicitly universalist religions. Another one would be Christianity. However, as I also mentioned, Christianity stopped spreading by violence a long time ago.

Sorry, wrong again. Does it get tiring? I won't answer your rants about Bush because they are not germane to the topic. I already mentioned that, but we've already established that reading comprehension isn't your strong point, so I'll gladly reiterate. Anything for a bro.
yeah you got percintage wrong and who knows what else right ?
let me get this right .. you tell me am wrong when you make the mistakes ??
isn't that why you think they're violent ? coz your goverment tells you they are ?
you know it .. i know it .. there's no point of deny .. denial gets us nowhere here you know

and did you read me right .. i never asked you to prove that there is violent muslims ! it was exactly like this " you said that you wanna know why muslims in ME violent " i said " Explain please am all ears "
i never aimed to justify their violent .. when they're violent of course it seems to me that you are the one not reading the posts right
now we don't aim to " Imply " we aim to discuss i said name one so i can know where you get your pointviews from
and when your one named is " iran ayatoaalh " i got good idea that your points comes from your own goverment
which had really nice lies in the past about everything therefore i got pretty good idea what we can talk about
i mean you never hear the other side of story your gov and media won't allow it :D

and you keep throwing words left and right about me not understanding my religon .. it makes it sound funny you know
coz you seriously think those suicide bombs are meant to spread islam :D :D ?
if you do we're having bigger problem that this discussion  :lol:

it's ok i never expected you to answer my " rants " about the Bush holy crusade on iraq :D
it was mere example to tell you how your gov even used religious concept to justify a war :P
so what you know ! it's not just islamic extremeists that does it !!

Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of daybreak From the evil of that which He created
And from the evil of darkness when it settles And from the evil of the blowers in knots

#79    socrates.junior

socrates.junior

Geomathematician

• 1,388 posts

• Not my fault. -Me

Posted 13 April 2012 - 06:37 PM

View PostKnight Of Shadows, on 13 April 2012 - 06:24 PM, said:

yeah you got percintage wrong and who knows what else right ?
let me get this right .. you tell me am wrong when you make the mistakes ??
isn't that why you think they're violent ? coz your goverment tells you they are ?
you know it .. i know it .. there's no point of deny .. denial gets us nowhere here you know

Nope, I'm not going based on what my government tells me. That's just a foolish assumption. You're in denial, because every argument you make comes back to, "I know the truth, and you don't, because your government is big-stupid meanie heads. Then lots of smilies." You're extremely predictable.

and did you read me right .. i never asked you to prove that there is violent muslims ! it was exactly like this " you said that you wanna know why muslims in ME violent " i said " Explain please am all ears "
i never aimed to justify their violent .. when they're violent of course it seems to me that you are the one not reading the posts right
now we don't aim to " Imply " we aim to discuss i said name one so i can know where you get your pointviews from
and when your one named is " iran ayatoaalh " i got good idea that your points comes from your own goverment
which had really nice lies in the past about everything therefore i got pretty good idea what we can talk about
i mean you never hear the other side of story your gov and media won't allow it

Ah, you did it again! See what I was saying about predictability? And what did you expect, when I asked a question, and you never actually answered that question? Also, please stop with the smilies. They're predictable, but not enjoyable. And also childish.

and you keep throwing words left and right about me not understanding my religon .. it makes it sound funny you know
coz you seriously think those suicide bombs are meant to spread islam?
if you do we're having bigger problem that this discussion

Yep, you do not understand your own religion. You know extremely little about Islam. You heard me exactly right.

And sorry, still no discussion of that, silly, you really need to read better in the future. Everyone else is doing it is a child's justification. But that's as far as I'll answer that.

A geophysicist is a person who passes as an exacting expert, on the basis of being able to churn out, with prolific fortitude, infinite amounts of data, gathered to micro-metric precision by persons of questionable I.Q. and mentality with the aid of very expensive "black box" machines of dubious integrity based on incomplete experiments for the avowed purpose of confounding Geologists, who are already on the lunatic fringe of society. -Author Unknown

#80    Knight Of Shadows

Knight Of Shadows

Shadow Dancer

• 5,251 posts

• Rest In Peace A.B

Posted 13 April 2012 - 06:54 PM

View Postsocrates.junior, on 13 April 2012 - 06:37 PM, said:

Nope, I'm not going based on what my government tells me. That's just a foolish assumption. You're in denial, because every argument you make comes back to, "I know the truth, and you don't, because your government is big-stupid meanie heads. Then lots of smilies." You're extremely predictable.

Ah, you did it again! See what I was saying about predictability? And what did you expect, when I asked a question, and you never actually answered that question? Also, please stop with the smilies. They're predictable, but not enjoyable. And also childish.

Yep, you do not understand your own religion. You know extremely little about Islam. You heard me exactly right.

And sorry, still no discussion of that, silly, you really need to read better in the future. Everyone else is doing it is a child's justification. But that's as far as I'll answer that.
why do these cute smilies bothers you ?  :lol:
they help keeps the discussions friendly when some one calls you childish you know  ;)

so you going to play the serious dude now and tell me i don't know about my religion because what i know
doesn't suit your little world of lies ? :D sorry to dissapoint you mate
but that's the " truth "

i didn't see real question in your post i saw you coming aggressive .. probably more than muslims which kinda of dissapoint me i thought we're the aggressive ones !

now what question your majesty asked and i didn't asnwer ?

#81    socrates.junior

socrates.junior

Geomathematician

• 1,388 posts

• Not my fault. -Me

Posted 13 April 2012 - 06:56 PM

Yep, I'm pretty convinced you know less than I do about Islam. It's a shame, I know.

Eh, conversation over. Fun for a while, now it's just getting too annoying.

#82    Knight Of Shadows

Knight Of Shadows

Shadow Dancer

• 5,251 posts

• Rest In Peace A.B

Posted 13 April 2012 - 07:04 PM

hehehe you live in usa knows about islam more than me in syria born and lived as muslim :D
whatever floats your sinking boat mate

#83    socrates.junior

socrates.junior

Geomathematician

• 1,388 posts

• Not my fault. -Me

Posted 13 April 2012 - 07:11 PM

Yes, that's exactly the case. Sad, I know.

#84    RavenHawk

RavenHawk

Government Agent

• 3,437 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 03:16 PM

View PostKnight Of Shadows, on 13 April 2012 - 06:12 PM, said:

but this is halirious .. the conquest idea i mean i don't believe it's true at all maybe bend few laws for their side
but conquest ??? come on this is really called panic from your side
by the way ... again on the history of islam you told me we don't know much about
it wasn't spread by conquest at first place go back to history and take alook .. most of their wars were self defesne
and it spread more for it's princables among poor people and then by traders to other countries
it's all mentioned in history .. not saying there was no conquests just saying it was spread by conquests
No panic, just history.  This is why I say Muslims donít know their own history.  They are too busy claiming that their conquests are acts of defense.

here now about algeria you're playing the western modern card all over again
algeria brought the invasion by pirecy .. lybia was occupied by italy for what again ?
iraq brought it on it self by weapon of mass destruction which didn't exist .. and what syria did to france too ?
and what all the other countries did to bring the invasions ? there's always exuses for the west no ?
i wish just some one could admit that the west was invading the middle east for greed .. but no they all circle around making exuses
What kind of bull are you talking about?  Whatís this ďWestern Modern CardĒ?  The excuses never run out for Muslims.  Iím assuming youíve heard of the Barbary Pirates?  Itís the same thing as these Somali Pirates today.  This leads into one of my favorite stories.  When the fledgling US lost the protection of the Navigation Acts, Tripoli, Morocco, and Algiers began pirating American merchantmen.  In 1786, Jefferson asked Ambassador Sidi Haji Abdul Rahman Adja of Algiers, why Muslims held so much hostility towards America, a nation with which they had no previous contacts and Adja had answered that Islam "was founded on the Laws of their Prophet, that it was written in their Quran, that all nations who should not have acknowledged their authority were sinners, that it was their right and duty to make war upon them wherever they could be found, and to make slaves of all they could take as Prisoners, and that every Musselman (Muslim) who should be slain in Battle was sure to go to Paradise."  And itís history as to what the American response was.  Many of the European powers followed suit over the next hundred years or so.  They were tired of paying tribute.

Between 650 and 800 ce, various Muslim nations (Including Syria Ė and I tried staying away from that but you brought it up) raided Corsica, Sardinia, Sicily, Malta, and the Italian coast.  Iíve physically seen the Saracen fortifications in Amalfi and Bari - impressive.  Then in 827, the actual conquest of Sicily began.  Muslims held on to it until 1091.  That wasnít defending; it was an opportunity to grab territory.  In 1911, Italy invaded Libya for two reasons.  One was the continuation of defeating the Barbary Pirates plus the Libyan people were also looking for an opportunity to free themselves from the Ottoman Empire (which had nothing to do with religion).

The 2003 NIE over inflated the size of Saddamís arsenal.  The 2005 revised NIE corrected that, but it was still clear that he had on going weapon programs.  France was covertly arming Saddam to take on Iran.  I think that the 2007 Israeli punitive strike against Hezbollah found the remnants there.  Donít you think it unusual that France had offered to send a special peacekeeping unit to Lebanon?  But the reason we invaded Iraq was because Saddam had violated the cease fire just one too many times, including his continually revising weapon declarations and the way he toyed with the inspectors.  It had become so blatantly obvious that he was hiding things.

France did not invade Syria.  It was awarded it.  Remember, the Ottomans lost and their Empire and it was portioned off.  That is what the victors do.  Thatís what the Ottomans had done.  France replaced the Ottomans as rulers.

I wish Muslims would accept and acknowledge their conquest of greed and understand that it is not defense.

saddam was a murderer .. usa did worse " abo graib prison " the shelter underground bombed that killed thousands of which all families and children see what i said i said he was a murderer am not like you .. i don't make exuses for murder
i just say it plain and clear .. but you would never admit what usa did was wrong too
you just have to look for bad parts about the west too .. and it's scheme in all of this not just look at muslims bad part
How is the US abuses at Abu Ghraib worse than what Saddam did?  Thousands killed in a shelter?  Now I know you are smoking something.  Whoís making excuses?  The US made mistakes in Iraq and **** happens in war.  But you are so misinformed on the casualties in Iraq.  If this is the level of your knowledge on the subject, then Iíd suggest that Syria was as good as half a world away.

aww awarded .. speaking like people in here like object or prize eh ? nice attitude is this what western think of us ?
cattle to be awarded around ? ohh please for once just admit it that the western were invading middle east
to feed their own greed the reason you guys went rich coz you sucked the riches of Our countries
and as always the west lay down .. play victim .. how pitiful
The West doesnít play the vctim, but as survivors, they get payback.  Thatís exactly what Syria was Ė an object prize.  But you fail to see that under the Colonial powers, Syria and several other Muslim nations found their freedom that they didnít have under the Ottomans or any other period prior to the Assyrian Empire.  The West has used a lot of their own resources in developing the oil fields in the ME.  Theyíre entitled to some compensation.  You know what OPEC is?  Whoís robbing who?  The oil producers are more than handsomely compensated.

The bottom line is that Iím ok with the conquest part of it.  Both sides do it.  This is what civilization does.  The weaker is absorbed by the stronger.  Thatís why empires come and go.  Iím even ok with the Quran giving Muslims the right to make war on all non believers.  But what pisses me off is the whinefest that Muslims do when the tables are turned.  The moderates speak out against the radicals yet they overlook their own history and all that speaking out only amounts to lip service because in the end, moderates support the radicals.  Nothing is going to change until Muslims admit to their complicity.  And because of that it really doesnít matter if the West invades more.  Perhaps the West should take a lesson out of Genghis Khanís book.  I heard it was a hit with Muslims in the day.

*Signature removed* Forum Rules

#85    odas

odas

Poltergeist

• 2,946 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 04:20 PM

That Islamic countries conquered other countries is not disputable. Human nature. But I do not understand why it is different of what christian countries did? Grab a piece land and spread your beliefe whatever it is.

#86    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 14,951 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 16 April 2012 - 04:27 PM

View Postodas, on 16 April 2012 - 04:20 PM, said:

That Islamic countries conquered other countries is not disputable. Human nature. But I do not understand why it is different of what christian countries did? Grab a piece land and spread your beliefe whatever it is.
I think the biggest difference was the level of violence but I'm no expert.  Also, the conquest of non Muslims continues today in the politics of 'host' countries where Muslims immigrate.  Conquest in the sense that they try to change law and custom in an area to reflect their beliefs yet they will not allow themselves to be assimilated.  It's a slow process but effective.

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...
“This is like playing poker with a guy who cheated you twice before. You know who does that, a moron.

#87    RavenHawk

RavenHawk

Government Agent

• 3,437 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 04:57 PM

Oh this is lovely.  One Muslim argues that they donít and other argues that they do.  This has been the point.  It doesnít make a bit of difference who does it.  But itís hypocritical to claim that Muslims only attack in defense especially when itís shown that Muslims were doing it to Europe from the start.  The West isnít the evil invader, itís just returning in kind.  The spread of Islam was stopped at the gates of Vienna and the tables have now turned.  What is heard from Islam?  Whines and terrorist attacks.  If I may use a scene from a movie to paint a picture, in the movie ďDodge ballĒ, the main character hits a girl scout with the ball.  She doubles over in pain (acting of course).  Then the main character gets blindsided by a ball from another girl scout.  When arguing with Muslims, Iím often reminded of that scene and the one I posted from ďMars AttacksĒ.  I have as yet seen anything that would change that outlook.  I keep waiting and hoping.  The trust factor isnít that high.

#88    RavenHawk

RavenHawk

Government Agent

• 3,437 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 05:08 PM

View Postand then, on 16 April 2012 - 04:27 PM, said:

I think the biggest difference was the level of violence but I'm no expert.  Also, the conquest of non Muslims continues today in the politics of 'host' countries where Muslims immigrate.  Conquest in the sense that they try to change law and custom in an area to reflect their beliefs yet they will not allow themselves to be assimilated.  It's a slow process but effective.
Not to mention that it is against the law in Muslim nations to proselytize.  Iíd love to see that law in England and France.

#89    odas

odas

Poltergeist

• 2,946 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 06:35 PM

View PostRavenHawk, on 16 April 2012 - 04:57 PM, said:

Oh this is lovely.  One Muslim argues that they donít and other argues that they do.  This has been the point.  It doesnít make a bit of difference who does it.  But itís hypocritical to claim that Muslims only attack in defense especially when itís shown that Muslims were doing it to Europe from the start.  The West isnít the evil invader, itís just returning in kind.  The spread of Islam was stopped at the gates of Vienna and the tables have now turned.  What is heard from Islam?  Whines and terrorist attacks.  If I may use a scene from a movie to paint a picture, in the movie ďDodge ballĒ, the main character hits a girl scout with the ball.  She doubles over in pain (acting of course).  Then the main character gets blindsided by a ball from another girl scout.  When arguing with Muslims, Iím often reminded of that scene and the one I posted from ďMars AttacksĒ.  I have as yet seen anything that would change that outlook.  I keep waiting and hoping.  The trust factor isnít that high.
Who attacked first whom is lost in history. Everyone writes the history as it one pleases. That is the only truth and consistency in history.

#90    hetrodoxly

hetrodoxly

Alien Abducter

• 4,955 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 06:50 PM

Christians don't tend to deny it, also unlike Mohammed Jesus never owned a sword.

Thank god i'm an athiest.

Veni, vidi, Vertigo, i came i saw i couldn't get down.
Hetrodoxly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users