Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

To the citizens of the USA

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#31    xCrimsonx

xCrimsonx

Resident Vamp

• 5,249 posts

• The Vampire Lair
    http://paranormalborder.net/forum/3002966/
    "All Torque & No Traction"
    "Static - Cold"
    "GF,FO"
    "1"

Posted 18 April 2012 - 12:45 AM

Arbenol68 said:

1334376660[/url]' post='4265070']
That looks like a Kiwi on that there avatar of yours, if my eyes aren't deceiving me.

Mind you, they probably are. It's just as likely to be Dame Edna the way my vision's been lately.
Posted ImagePosted Image

The Paranormal Border
The Vampire Club18+

http://forum.paranor...order.com/index
Posted Image

#32    acute

acute

The Hedgeless Hoglet

• 2,257 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 12:16 PM

View PostTaun, on 12 April 2012 - 12:47 PM, said:

Do ya'll pronounce Humour "hume-our" or "hume-er/ hume-or"?
'Humor' without the 'u' doesn't really work either!
Can we all agree to spell it 'Humer' from now on?

#33    Mike D boy

Mike D boy

...from the Desert...

• 2,401 posts

• he's Native and Indio-geneous to the Americas.

Posted 27 May 2012 - 01:24 AM

The USA stands alone (or it seems) in refusing to return to the British Commonwealth and we rose ourselves into the rank of the world's superpowers since gaining independence. Nice try, Britain...on your latest attempt to create an "English-speaking Union" of so-called united nations making up the Anglosphere, but we're busy trying to insist the majority of our 50 states (esp. Texas, the southern and western states, and New England) to remain in the union. The British empire (the Home Nations of Great Britain) and its' present-day commonwealth seems to be breaking up, because nations like Canada, Australia, New Zealand, India, Pakistan and South Africa (as well the Republic of Ireland) are purely independent countries with their own parliaments, leaders and laws. The United Kingdom remains united so far, but I sense the Scots, Welsh and Northern Irish have a desire to leave.

Edited by Mike the Autist-ic, 27 May 2012 - 01:25 AM.

:innocent: The Truth is Out There - the X Files. :alien:

#34    Gatofeo

Gatofeo

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 881 posts

• "An ugly cat. Vast desert. Smoke and fire. Flying lead makes holes in parchment. The ugly cat is much amused." --- Gatodamus (1503-1566)

Posted 08 June 2012 - 04:58 AM

Aw heck, this had me laughing and I'm an American.
Relax, fellow Murcans. It's a joke. It's a parody. America used to be renowned for its sense of humor. Apparently, that attribute is sadly lacking among some of you.
The Brits were once our bitter enemies. Today, they're among our strongest allies, if not the strongest.
For generations, both countries have enjoyed poking fun at each other. Good friends razz each other at times. Take it in that spirit.

My god! How that ghost makes me dread
My attempts to sleep at night, in my bed
All that moaning and groaning
Keep me awake until morning
Oh wait --- it's that couple next door, newly wed!

--- Copyright 2006 by Gatofeo

I support Rehabilitation through Reincarnation!

#35    Xanthurion2

Xanthurion2

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 539 posts

• Valar morghulis

Posted 09 June 2012 - 09:36 AM

coming from a citizen of the US of A, i think it is stupid that we are basically the only country that doesn't use the metric system. seriously. it's not funny.

Edited by Xanthurion2, 09 June 2012 - 09:37 AM.

SRS

#36    RichL

RichL

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 09:01 PM

This is quite old I saw it many years ago on another forum, with some differences. Someone also posted an American response to it....Ahhh here it is, found it on Snopes....

http://www.snopes.co.../revocation.asp

#37    Mike D boy

Mike D boy

...from the Desert...

• 2,401 posts

• he's Native and Indio-geneous to the Americas.

Posted 01 July 2012 - 12:10 AM

I wish my fellow Americans a Happy 4th of July coming up in 3 days and our northern brethren Canada a happy Dominion day weekend...and good luck to our southern neighbor in Mexico when their presidential election day is held in tough times they have, as well our own economic problems to work out and keep our proud tradition of democracy alive (whatever that means).

Anyways, we remember 150 years ago the Civil war divided the nation or southerners call it "the war between the states", so I found the parody anthem song of the Confederacy from 'Squidbillies' which airs on Adult Swim - on September 11, 2011 - the 10th anniversary of 9/11 - the worst tragic event to hit the USA since the attack on Pearl Harbor 70 years ago and of course, the Civil War branded the worst disaster we ever had.

Edited by Mike the Autist-ic, 01 July 2012 - 12:13 AM.

:innocent: The Truth is Out There - the X Files. :alien:

#38    Viviana98

Viviana98

Paranormal Investigator

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 01:43 AM

I'm like from the US and I don't like use dumb word filler thingies like you said and whats the metric system?! Ahahaha!!! That was funny and had some truth...I'm good with everything except taking away American football. Please ask the queen if we can keep some of the teams!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users