Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The Susan White story

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    UM-Bot

UM-Bot

News, media and articles

• 6,196 posts

• Beep Boop

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:58 AM

<strong class='bbc'>Image credit: Wikipedia</strong>
Image credit: Wikipedia
Paul Dale Roberts: From Susan White's email message (in her own words), it appears that she is a victim of alien abduction. She is experiencing missing time and many other tell tale signs of abduction. The only thing that is in her favor, it appears the aliens do not want her to harm herself. She describes a slowing down experience, that prevented her from falling into a glass table. Read on.

Posted Image View: Full Article

This is an official comment thread for a main site news story, article or video.
Please keep comments civil and on topic.
Thank you.

#2    Mykhailo

Mykhailo

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 18 posts

• I shall give you what no eye has seen and what no ear has heard and what no hand has touched and what has never occurred to the human mind.

Posted 24 July 2012 - 11:58 AM

Reading this article gave me the chills as it is very simular to a near auto accident that my family and I almost had on the road to Hana in Maui, Hawaii. I just read this to my wife and she agrees. I will try and remember to follow up this comment with my story some time later since I must go for now.

"Let him who seeks continue seeking until he finds. When he finds, he will become troubled. When he becomes troubled, he will be astonished, and he will rule over the All."
" Recognize what is in your sight, and that which is hidden from you will become plain to you. For there is nothing hidden which will not become manifest."

#3    Hekuba

Hekuba

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 05:01 AM

Out of curiosity why is it believed this is a UFO/Alien intervention over say an angel? I'm just curious why it is assumed time was shifted from what I am assuming, is an alien standpoint?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users