Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bizarre family of hoarders

Simbi Laveau

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I Am Not Resisting

• Simbi Laveau

• HollyDolly

• BiffSplitkins

Top Posters In This Topic

Hoarders scare me. They're also gross. Plus these people aren't the best attractive family.

Sadly this hoarding behavior is born out of some manner of mental and/or emotional pain, anguish or illness.

I have to agree with Princess Serenity, the people in the photos do not look like they are all there to begin with.

There is a look of being unbalanced and empty.....it is hard to describe without sounding like I am bashing them but they just do not look emotionally or mentally healthy.

I know it makes me a horrible person but I can't help but laugh everytime I see the guy in the middle.

Moving on, I think that hoarding may have a genetic component but I think it is more of a learned behavior from growing up in what they would feel to be a normal situation. My grandmother was a hoarder but my mother is very neat (mainly because she grew up in that environment and worked hard to stray from it. However, I'm not as neat as my mother but I am nowhere near a hoarder. I'm just messy and honestly, kind of lazy. But when things start looking kind of bad I definitely clean and tidy things up. :blush:

:hmm: Definetly something wrong mentally with these people.I can see maybe having one hoarder in the family,but 5 members? Really strange.Don't really hear much about people hoarding dogs,mainly cats,wonder why that is.

When I initially read the article,I swear I got this bad feeling they were they doing bad things to these animals.

80 cats in 2 cars ?

That's 40 cats per car.

I wondered if they were eating them.

*vomits a little*

There's hoarding,and then there's HOARDING .

ugh

I know it makes me a horrible person but I can't help but laugh everytime I see the guy in the middle.

I know, it's like he's staring through my soul. With which eye I can't figure out yet though.

He kinda reminds me of the 'Face guy' from basketball.

I know, it's like he's staring through my soul. With which eye I can't figure out yet though.

He kinda reminds me of the 'Face guy' from basketball.

Yes! I knew he reminded me of something I had seen but I couldn't quite place it!