Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

If you were under 15 on 9/11 click here

• Please log in to reply
1211 replies to this topic

#1    MysteryX

MysteryX

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 141 posts

• Fail to plan plan to fail.

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:12 PM

9/11 facts unknown to most. If you were under the age of 15 when 9/11 happened you need to watch this video.
Lots of high quality information for you to learn about concerning the attacks of 9/11. 911 is a day that will
never be forgotten by most and never escaped by others.

Hear the sounds of 9/11. High quality 9/11 attack and collapse footage. This is one of the best 9/11 videos in the world.
Taken from reporter's news room raw stock footage recently released in 2011. These are clear crisp film / studio quality footage,
some are even DVD quality. This video is not blurry color faded footage you see in many 9/11 videos. Audio in some of the clips are
even stereo quality. You will hear the plane crashes, the explosions and the cries.

#2    Bracket

Bracket

Evil Monkey Genius

• 3,968 posts

• I'm the fourth wise monkey.

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:29 PM

Damn! I was 14. Oh well. I guess i can't watch it.

I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

*Note to self, need more henchman, good ones this time. Also, start auditions for new female lab assistant.

#3    Princess Serenity

Princess Serenity

❝ ♔ Beauty

• 8,239 posts

• "There's nothing to fear but fear itself." Franklin D Roosevelt.

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:45 PM

I had just turned 15 two days before 9/11. But I'm not going to watch it. Not because YT hates me because I believe what I saw and that's all I need to know.

Av by unicorns @ lacedskulls.

#4    Czero 101

Czero 101

Earthshattering Kaboom

• 5,126 posts

• We are all made of thermonuclear waste material

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:59 PM

Is there some reason that those who were were under 15 on 9/11 would find the regurgitated conspiracy crap in that first video more believable than older folks...?

Cz

"Thinking is critical, because sense is not common..." - GreaterSapien
"Enquiring and doubting the "official story" are also good things .... However when these doubts require you to ignore the evidence, to dishonestly cherry pick evidence and claim it supports your case when it doesn't, when you operate a double standard; demanding proof of that which is already proven whilst making unsupported statements and personal opinions to back your own case and when you deny the truth simply because it IS the official story then you are no longer acting in a rational way. This is not the behaviour of a "different thinker", this is the behaviour of a "believer" who chooses not to rationally think about the evidence at all." - Waspie Dwarf

#5    MysteryX

MysteryX

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 141 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 02:41 AM

View PostCzero 101, on 10 April 2012 - 11:59 PM, said:

Is there some reason that those who were were under 15 on 9/11 would find the regurgitated conspiracy crap in that first video more believable than older folks...?

Cz

Anyone that would put government agent in his user name sub title is either government agent or a wanna be.  I lean towards my first point of view but it hardly matters.

Dude I did not post these videos to try to get you to do something about 9/11, its way too late for that, the die has already been cast. World order and planned world war is coming soon, the reason I posted these videos is so some of the younger generation here will understand what is happening to their world as it falls apart very quickly. The other reason I posted them is so the younger generation is not so easily duped by their govenments. If you don't now the truth on 9/11 you are already brainwashed.

For the record: Facts are facts and personal emotions and opinions have nothing to do with the facts. Denial is the biggest problem concerning 9/11 truth. The molten steel pouring out of the window is the proof of pre demolition cutter charges. Why? Because nothing in the building including the jet fuel from the planes will burn anywhere near the temperature required to melt steel. Those that argue it was aluminum pouring out the window because of the battery company in the building are also wrong. Though the 800 degree's of jet fuel won't melt steel it will melt aluminum siding and batteries, however aluminum does not have the iron content needed to cause the poured metal to have an orange glow. Aluminum will not pour slowly like steel and aluminum will not begin to stand up as it cools. Aluminum pours like water and steel slowly like thick honey when in a molten state.

Concerning the terrorists: The terrorists were real, what the corrupt 9/11 insiders did was to not stop them after becoming aware of them. Why, so they would have an excuse and the support of the American people to invade Afghanistan, Iraq and so forth. But the terrorists did not collaspe the building, that was done by corrupt new world order bankers using stock put options and insurance in order to profit from their murders and plan.

Was all parts in government involved, no only a small part, however key people knew. Has American gone back to the stone ages due to their lack of education on the simplest things. Has America become the stupid people of the earth?

It does not matter how educated you are, if you let personal opinions or denial keep you from researching the facts on 9/11 then you have become the stupid of the stupid.

Metal's melting points are a known science, an exact science at that. All you have to do is put on your thinking caps and get your own personal opinions out of your way and then you will know at the truth about 9/11. Better late than never to learn the truth on 9/11, now tell someone else, especially those of you who used to think 9/11 truthers were wrong. You owe it to those you made it so difficult for whom you ignored previously for telling you the truth on 9/11.

Edited by MysteryX, 11 April 2012 - 02:45 AM.

#6    Bracket

Bracket

Evil Monkey Genius

• 3,968 posts

• I'm the fourth wise monkey.

Posted 11 April 2012 - 02:44 AM

:rolleyes:

I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

*Note to self, need more henchman, good ones this time. Also, start auditions for new female lab assistant.

#7    Czero 101

Czero 101

Earthshattering Kaboom

• 5,126 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 02:46 AM

View PostMysteryX, on 11 April 2012 - 02:41 AM, said:

Anyone that would put government agent in his user name sub title is either government agent or a wanna be.  

Posted Image

*sigh*...

Its an automatic title put in by the forum's software based on post count, genius, or are you really an "Alien Embryo" wannabe...?

:rolleyes:

The rest of your post is fairly useless conspiracy theorist claptrap, clearly indicative of the brilliance you've demonstrated in the part of your post I quoted above, so I haven't bothered to comment.

Cz

Edited by Czero 101, 11 April 2012 - 02:54 AM.

"Enquiring and doubting the "official story" are also good things .... However when these doubts require you to ignore the evidence, to dishonestly cherry pick evidence and claim it supports your case when it doesn't, when you operate a double standard; demanding proof of that which is already proven whilst making unsupported statements and personal opinions to back your own case and when you deny the truth simply because it IS the official story then you are no longer acting in a rational way. This is not the behaviour of a "different thinker", this is the behaviour of a "believer" who chooses not to rationally think about the evidence at all." - Waspie Dwarf

#8    socrates.junior

socrates.junior

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,183 posts

• Nothing is worse than active ignorance. - Goethe

Posted 11 April 2012 - 04:14 AM

Eh, that's great.

I love argument, I love debate. I don't expect anyone to just sit there and agree with me, that's not their job. -Margaret Thatcher

#9    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 04:49 AM

Ai Chr Jze Se Duh Fohn Diang Gho

#10    Czero 101

Czero 101

Earthshattering Kaboom

• 5,126 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 04:54 AM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 11 April 2012 - 04:49 AM, said:

Ai Chr Jze Se Duh Fohn Diang Gho

:huh:

Cz

#11    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:06 AM

View PostCzero 101, on 11 April 2012 - 04:54 AM, said:

:huh:

Cz
Yeah, well...  I've been re-watching Firefly this week. :blush:

After 5 minutes into the first OP video, it was the first thing that came to mind after listening to Steve Jones for a bit of that horrid video.

I guess I could have added more context...  my bad.

#12    Czero 101

Czero 101

Earthshattering Kaboom

• 5,126 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:18 AM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 11 April 2012 - 05:06 AM, said:

Yeah, well...  I've been re-watching Firefly this week. :blush:

:tu:

'Nuff said... :)

Cz

#13    MysteryX

MysteryX

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 141 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:46 AM

View PostCzero 101, on 11 April 2012 - 05:18 AM, said:

:tu:

'Nuff said... :)

Cz

Nuff said ??? you have answered nothing. You have not even done a decent NUFF yet?

Recap: Nothing in the building including the jet fuel from the planes will burn anywhere near the temperature required to melt steel. Those that argue it was aluminum pouring out the window because of the battery company in the building are also wrong. Though the 800 degree's of jet fuel won't melt steel, it will melt aluminum siding and batteries however aluminum does not have the iron content needed to cause the poured metal to have an orange glow. Aluminum will not pour slowly like steel and aluminum will not begin to stand up as it cools. Aluminum pours like water and steel slowly like thick honey when in a molten state.

It is not that hard even a caveman can understand it.

1.) Melted steel pours out of tower, need 1600 degrees for that.

2.) Jet fuel can only produce 825 degrees.

3.) Video evidence of melting steel pouring out of tower before collaspe.

4.) Thermite demolition cutter charges only possible explaination for steel pouring out of building.

*SNIP*

Edited by Lilly, 11 April 2012 - 09:46 AM.
removed name calling

#14    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:54 AM

Educate us.  How do you know the composition of the molten material that flowed out of that hole in the tower?

#15    Czero 101

Czero 101

Earthshattering Kaboom

• 5,126 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 06:16 AM

View PostMysteryX, on 11 April 2012 - 05:46 AM, said:

Nuff said ??? you have answered nothing. You have not even done a decent NUFF yet?

Did you notice that I was replying to BooNy's post...?

Yes, BooNy said 'nuff when he told me that he was watching Firefly and that had inspired his post.

At that point, I knew what he meant, and while I didn't know exactly WHAT he said, it didn't matter because I knew 'nuff to catch the reference and the relevance.

So yes, for me, that was 'nuff.

As for your simpleminded conspiracy crap, I think I said 'nuff about it when I said it wasn't worth commenting on, Mr. Alien Embryo...

Oh, and by the way, just to spare you some confusion later... BooNy isn't really an Omnipotent Entity (no offense, BooNy  :blush: )... that's just the automatically generated title his post count has earned.

Cz

Edited by Czero 101, 11 April 2012 - 06:39 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users