Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

If you were under 15 on 9/11 click here

MysteryX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvC1RNkmCWA

9/11 facts unknown to most. If you were under the age of 15 when 9/11 happened you need to watch this video.

Lots of high quality information for you to learn about concerning the attacks of 9/11. 911 is a day that will

never be forgotten by most and never escaped by others.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27rdPwhCkmg

Hear the sounds of 9/11. High quality 9/11 attack and collapse footage. This is one of the best 9/11 videos in the world.

Taken from reporter's news room raw stock footage recently released in 2011. These are clear crisp film / studio quality footage,

some are even DVD quality. This video is not blurry color faded footage you see in many 9/11 videos. Audio in some of the clips are

even stereo quality. You will hear the plane crashes, the explosions and the cries.

I had just turned 15 two days before 9/11. But I'm not going to watch it. Not because YT hates me because I believe what I saw and that's all I need to know.

Is there some reason that those who were were under 15 on 9/11 would find the regurgitated conspiracy crap in that first video more believable than older folks...?

Cz

• Like 1

Is there some reason that those who were were under 15 on 9/11 would find the regurgitated conspiracy crap in that first video more believable than older folks...?

Cz

Anyone that would put government agent in his user name sub title is either government agent or a wanna be. I lean towards my first point of view but it hardly matters.

Dude I did not post these videos to try to get you to do something about 9/11, its way too late for that, the die has already been cast. World order and planned world war is coming soon, the reason I posted these videos is so some of the younger generation here will understand what is happening to their world as it falls apart very quickly. The other reason I posted them is so the younger generation is not so easily duped by their govenments. If you don't now the truth on 9/11 you are already brainwashed.

For the record: Facts are facts and personal emotions and opinions have nothing to do with the facts. Denial is the biggest problem concerning 9/11 truth. The molten steel pouring out of the window is the proof of pre demolition cutter charges. Why? Because nothing in the building including the jet fuel from the planes will burn anywhere near the temperature required to melt steel. Those that argue it was aluminum pouring out the window because of the battery company in the building are also wrong. Though the 800 degree's of jet fuel won't melt steel it will melt aluminum siding and batteries, however aluminum does not have the iron content needed to cause the poured metal to have an orange glow. Aluminum will not pour slowly like steel and aluminum will not begin to stand up as it cools. Aluminum pours like water and steel slowly like thick honey when in a molten state.

Concerning the terrorists: The terrorists were real, what the corrupt 9/11 insiders did was to not stop them after becoming aware of them. Why, so they would have an excuse and the support of the American people to invade Afghanistan, Iraq and so forth. But the terrorists did not collaspe the building, that was done by corrupt new world order bankers using stock put options and insurance in order to profit from their murders and plan.

Was all parts in government involved, no only a small part, however key people knew. Has American gone back to the stone ages due to their lack of education on the simplest things. Has America become the stupid people of the earth?

It does not matter how educated you are, if you let personal opinions or denial keep you from researching the facts on 9/11 then you have become the stupid of the stupid.

Metal's melting points are a known science, an exact science at that. All you have to do is put on your thinking caps and get your own personal opinions out of your way and then you will know at the truth about 9/11. Better late than never to learn the truth on 9/11, now tell someone else, especially those of you who used to think 9/11 truthers were wrong. You owe it to those you made it so difficult for whom you ignored previously for telling you the truth on 9/11.

Edited by MysteryX

Anyone that would put government agent in his user name sub title is either government agent or a wanna be.

face-palm-demotivational-poster-1233926135.jpg

*sigh*...

Its an automatic title put in by the forum's software based on post count, genius, or are you really an "Alien Embryo" wannabe...?

:rolleyes:

The rest of your post is fairly useless conspiracy theorist claptrap, clearly indicative of the brilliance you've demonstrated in the part of your post I quoted above, so I haven't bothered to comment.

Cz

Edited by Czero 101
  • Like 3

Ai Chr Jze Se Duh Fohn Diang Gho

:huh:

Cz

:huh:

Cz

Yeah, well... I've been re-watching Firefly this week. :blush:

After 5 minutes into the first OP video, it was the first thing that came to mind after listening to Steve Jones for a bit of that horrid video.

I guess I could have added more context... my bad.

Yeah, well... I've been re-watching Firefly this week. :blush:

:tu:

'Nuff said... :)

Cz

:tu:

'Nuff said... :)

Cz

Nuff said ??? you have answered nothing. You have not even done a decent NUFF yet?

Recap: Nothing in the building including the jet fuel from the planes will burn anywhere near the temperature required to melt steel. Those that argue it was aluminum pouring out the window because of the battery company in the building are also wrong. Though the 800 degree's of jet fuel won't melt steel, it will melt aluminum siding and batteries however aluminum does not have the iron content needed to cause the poured metal to have an orange glow. Aluminum will not pour slowly like steel and aluminum will not begin to stand up as it cools. Aluminum pours like water and steel slowly like thick honey when in a molten state.

It is not that hard even a caveman can understand it.

1.) Melted steel pours out of tower, need 1600 degrees for that.

2.) Jet fuel can only produce 825 degrees.

3.) Video evidence of melting steel pouring out of tower before collaspe.

4.) Thermite demolition cutter charges only possible explaination for steel pouring out of building.

*SNIP*

Edited by Lilly
removed name calling

Educate us. How do you know the composition of the molten material that flowed out of that hole in the tower?

Nuff said ??? you have answered nothing. You have not even done a decent NUFF yet?

Did you notice that I was replying to BooNy's post...?

Yes, BooNy said 'nuff when he told me that he was watching Firefly and that had inspired his post.

At that point, I knew what he meant, and while I didn't know exactly WHAT he said, it didn't matter because I knew 'nuff to catch the reference and the relevance.

So yes, for me, that was 'nuff.

As for your simpleminded conspiracy crap, I think I said 'nuff about it when I said it wasn't worth commenting on, Mr. Alien Embryo...

Oh, and by the way, just to spare you some confusion later... BooNy isn't really an Omnipotent Entity (no offense, BooNy :blush: )... that's just the automatically generated title his post count has earned.

Cz

Edited by Czero 101

Did you notice that I was replying to BooNy's post...?

Yes, BooNy said 'nuff when he told me that he was watching Firefly and that had inspired his post.

At that point, I knew what he meant, and while I didn't know exactly WHAT he said, it didn't matter because I knew 'nuff to catch the reference and the relevance.

So yes, for me, that was 'nuff.

As for your simpleminded conspiracy crap, I think I said 'nuff about it when I said it wasn't worth commenting on, Mr. Alien Embryo...

Oh, and by the way, just to spare you some confusion later... BooNy isn't really an Omnipotent Entity (no offense, BooNy :blush: )... that's just the automatically generated title his post count has earned.

Cz

Gee be quiet already, you have bored me with your apathy. I could careless who you responded to. You are spineless self server of yourself, your reality is the game you play on yourself. If you got something to say disproving the molten steel coming out of the tower then say it or get the hell out of this conversation. The proof is clear 9/11 was not a conspiracy but cold blooded murder.

Good to see the old principle of "if someone isn't convinced the first time by the YouTube video you've presented, resort to the vague and not altogether coherent insults" is alive and well.

Educate us. How do you know the composition of the molten material that flowed out of that hole in the tower?

Well think about that for a moment for yourself. There is only one material in the entire tower that will flow with orange hue glow. You don't need a building material list from the enginners for that. Why. because it is simple there was only one material that could melt that way in the tower, only steel. That's the problem with many of you, you are always looking for some complicated answer that explains this simple fact away.

Only molten steel.

Edited by MysteryX

I was told there was an oxygen bandit here; has anyone.... oh. Never mind.

Well think about that for a moment for yourself. There is only one material in the entire tower that will flow with orange hue glow. You don't need a building material list from the enginners for that. Why. because it is simple there was only one material that could melt that way in the tower, only steel. That's the problem with many of you, you are always looking for some complicated answer that explains this simple fact away.

Only molten steel.

There is one other explanation which I favour… that the molten flow is not from the building materials but a product of the thermite reaction itself, i.e. molten iron. I say this because there was not any particular external steel column at location of the flow that needed to be cut. It was the core columns that needed to fail and I suggest the thermite charge which caused the flow was dislodged by the plane impact from a central location in the building.

Anyhow, as experiments have proven, it is certainly not aluminium, lead or any other metal with a lower melting point.

The sporadic flow is unnatural also - the bursts ejected at intervals – with the initial flow beginning only in the minutes prior collapse.

What we are seeing is a thermite charge used to bring the building down.

Whilst that is the obvious and fitting answer by all observation and experimentation, Official Conspiracy Theorists will imagine any alternative scenario no matter how impossible to hold onto their pre-set worldview.

Gee be quiet already, you have bored me with your apathy. I could careless who you responded to. You are spineless self server of yourself, your reality is the game you play on yourself. If you got something to say disproving the molten steel coming out of the tower then say it or get the hell out of this conversation. The proof is clear 9/11 was not a conspiracy but cold blooded murder.

Oh, I'm sorry, Saru, I didn't know you'd changed your board name. :ph34r:

Hey, waitasec... You're not Saru... :no:

So that means that YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TELL ME OR ANYONE ELSE WHO CAN OR CANNOT POST ON THIS BOARD OR WHAT I / WE CAN SAY PROVIDED IT IS WITHIN THE RULES.

As for your juvenile conspiracy garbage, perhaps you should have gotten caught up to speed on the other myriad threads here about 9/11 before you spewed out your biased and hopelessly misinformed, and apparently willfully ignorant prattle.

You might have actually learned something beyond how to post YouTube videos and how to recite the mantra you've convinced yourself is "The Truth©®™".

Cz

So that means that YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TELL ME OR ANYONE ELSE WHO CAN OR CANNOT POST ON THIS BOARD OR WHAT I / WE CAN SAY PROVIDED IT IS WITHIN THE RULES.

To be fair you have now kinda spammed the thread with six posts, none of which discuss evidence in the video. MysteryX has attempted to discuss the evidence. The closest you have come is to label it “conspiracy crap”, “conspiracy theorist claptrap” and “juvenile conspiracy garbage” with no explanation. This ain’t JREF (thank God). Perhaps you can see why MysteryX might be frustrated and request you discuss the evidence or “get the hell out”?

You know I don’t support the full content of the video in post #1 but the points MysteryX has raised about the WTC2 molten metal flow are correct. Do you have any response to that?

Hey MysteryX, keep cool, the OCTs don’t have anywhere to run on this one ;)

• Like 1

MysteryX, please take some time to review the UM rules.

Most specifically this one:

3f. Abusive behaviour: Do not be rude, insulting, offensive, snide, obnoxious or abusive towards other members.

I once believed in the conspiracy around this issue. The more BS theories I hear, I believe less.

The rantings of the believers do more harm to their cause.

I was 12. So what? Does that mean all the people over 15 in 2001 are not allowed to watch the vid? :sleepy:

Bored.