Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

If you were under 15 on 9/11 click here

• Please log in to reply
1211 replies to this topic

#16    MysteryX

MysteryX

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 141 posts

• Fail to plan plan to fail.

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:01 AM

View PostCzero 101, on 11 April 2012 - 06:16 AM, said:

Did you notice that I was replying to BooNy's post...?

Yes, BooNy said 'nuff when he told me that he was watching Firefly and that had inspired his post.

At that point, I knew what he meant, and while I didn't know exactly WHAT he said, it didn't matter because I knew 'nuff to catch the reference and the relevance.

So yes, for me, that was 'nuff.

As for your simpleminded conspiracy crap, I think I said 'nuff about it when I said it wasn't worth commenting on, Mr. Alien Embryo...

Oh, and by the way, just to spare you some confusion later... BooNy isn't really an Omnipotent Entity (no offense, BooNy  :blush: )... that's just the automatically generated title his post count has earned.

Cz

Gee be quiet already, you have bored me with your apathy. I could careless who you responded to. You are spineless self server of yourself, your reality is the game you play on yourself. If you got something to say disproving the molten steel coming out of the tower then say it or get the hell out of this conversation. The proof is clear 9/11 was not a conspiracy but cold blooded murder.

#17    Admiral Rhubarb

Admiral Rhubarb

Often Unsatisfactory

• 23,498 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:06 AM

Good to see the old principle of "if someone isn't convinced the first time by the YouTube video you've presented, resort to the vague and not altogether coherent insults" is alive and well.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#18    MysteryX

MysteryX

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 141 posts

• Fail to plan plan to fail.

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:08 AM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 11 April 2012 - 05:54 AM, said:

Educate us.  How do you know the composition of the molten material that flowed out of that hole in the tower?

Well think about that for a moment for yourself. There is only one material in the entire tower that will flow with orange hue glow. You don't need a building material list from the enginners for that. Why. because it is simple there was only one material that could melt that way in the tower, only steel. That's the problem with many of you, you are always looking for some complicated answer that explains this simple fact away.

Only molten steel.

Edited by MysteryX, 11 April 2012 - 07:15 AM.

#19    Obviousman

Obviousman

Spaced out and plane crazy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,574 posts

• "Truth needs no defence. Nobody - NOBODY - can ever take the footsteps I made on the surface of the Moon away from me."
    Gene Cernan, Apollo 17

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:57 AM

I was told there was an oxygen bandit here; has anyone.... oh. Never mind.

#20    Q24

Q24

Government Agent

• 3,921 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 08:02 AM

View PostMysteryX, on 11 April 2012 - 07:08 AM, said:

Well think about that for a moment for yourself. There is only one material in the entire tower that will flow with orange hue glow. You don't need a building material list from the enginners for that. Why. because it is simple there was only one material that could melt that way in the tower, only steel. That's the problem with many of you, you are always looking for some complicated answer that explains this simple fact away.

Only molten steel.
There is one other explanation which I favour… that the molten flow is not from the building materials but a product of the thermite reaction itself, i.e. molten iron.  I say this because there was not any particular external steel column at location of the flow that needed to be cut.  It was the core columns that needed to fail and I suggest the thermite charge which caused the flow was dislodged by the plane impact from a central location in the building.

Anyhow, as experiments have proven, it is certainly not aluminium, lead or any other metal with a lower melting point.

The sporadic flow is unnatural also - the bursts ejected at intervals – with the initial flow beginning only in the minutes prior collapse.

What we are seeing is a thermite charge used to bring the building down.

Whilst that is the obvious and fitting answer by all observation and experimentation, Official Conspiracy Theorists will imagine any alternative scenario no matter how impossible to hold onto their pre-set worldview.

Operation Northwoods was a 1962 plan by the US Department of Defense to cause acts of violence, blamed on Cuba, in order to generate U.S. public support for military action against the Cuban government. The plan called for various false flag actions, such as staged terrorist attacks and plane hijackings, on U.S. and Cuban soil.

#21    Czero 101

Czero 101

Earthshattering Kaboom

• 5,126 posts

• We are all made of thermonuclear waste material

Posted 11 April 2012 - 08:14 AM

View PostMysteryX, on 11 April 2012 - 07:01 AM, said:

Gee be quiet already, you have bored me with your apathy. I could careless who you responded to. You are spineless self server of yourself, your reality is the game you play on yourself. If you got something to say disproving the molten steel coming out of the tower then say it or get the hell out of this conversation. The proof is clear 9/11 was not a conspiracy but cold blooded murder.

Oh, I'm sorry, Saru, I didn't know you'd changed your board name.  :ph34r:

Hey, waitasec... You're not Saru... :no:

So that means that YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TELL ME OR ANYONE ELSE WHO CAN OR CANNOT POST ON THIS BOARD OR WHAT I / WE CAN SAY PROVIDED IT IS WITHIN THE RULES.

As for your juvenile conspiracy garbage, perhaps you should have gotten caught up to speed on the other myriad threads here about 9/11 before you spewed out your biased and hopelessly misinformed, and apparently willfully ignorant prattle.

You might have actually learned something beyond how to post YouTube videos and how to recite the mantra you've convinced yourself is "The Truth©®™".

Cz

"Thinking is critical, because sense is not common..." - GreaterSapien
"Enquiring and doubting the "official story" are also good things .... However when these doubts require you to ignore the evidence, to dishonestly cherry pick evidence and claim it supports your case when it doesn't, when you operate a double standard; demanding proof of that which is already proven whilst making unsupported statements and personal opinions to back your own case and when you deny the truth simply because it IS the official story then you are no longer acting in a rational way. This is not the behaviour of a "different thinker", this is the behaviour of a "believer" who chooses not to rationally think about the evidence at all." - Waspie Dwarf

#22    Q24

Q24

Government Agent

• 3,921 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 08:38 AM

View PostCzero 101, on 11 April 2012 - 08:14 AM, said:

So that means that YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TELL ME OR ANYONE ELSE WHO CAN OR CANNOT POST ON THIS BOARD OR WHAT I / WE CAN SAY PROVIDED IT IS WITHIN THE RULES.
To be fair you have now kinda spammed the thread with six posts, none of which discuss evidence in the video.  MysteryX has attempted to discuss the evidence.  The closest you have come is to label it “conspiracy crap”, “conspiracy theorist claptrap” and “juvenile conspiracy garbage” with no explanation.  This ain’t JREF (thank God).  Perhaps you can see why MysteryX might be frustrated and request you discuss the evidence or “get the hell out”?

You know I don’t support the full content of the video in post #1 but the points MysteryX has raised about the WTC2 molten metal flow are correct.  Do you have any response to that?

Hey MysteryX, keep cool, the OCTs don’t have anywhere to run on this one   ;)

Operation Northwoods was a 1962 plan by the US Department of Defense to cause acts of violence, blamed on Cuba, in order to generate U.S. public support for military action against the Cuban government. The plan called for various false flag actions, such as staged terrorist attacks and plane hijackings, on U.S. and Cuban soil.

#23    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 15,375 posts

• "To thine own self be true" William Shakespeare

Posted 11 April 2012 - 09:52 AM

MysteryX, please take some time to review the UM rules.

Most specifically this one:

3f. Abusive behaviour: Do not be rude, insulting, offensive, snide, obnoxious or abusive towards other members.

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

"All that live must die, passing through nature into eternity" ~Shakespeare~ Posted Image

#24    Jeffertonturner

Jeffertonturner

Hero Squad

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts

• I may not be the smartest, or the best looking, or the most successful but...what was I saying? I'm depressed.

Posted 11 April 2012 - 11:05 AM

I once believed in the conspiracy around this issue. The more BS theories I hear, I believe less.

The rantings of the believers do more harm to their cause.

~Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while -and do whatever you want all the time -you can miss it.~

#25    danbell06

danbell06

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 322 posts

• BNAG.... < That's Bang out of order!

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:05 PM

I was 12. So what? Does that mean all the people over 15 in 2001 are not allowed to watch the vid?  :sleepy:

Bored.

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
Posted Image

#26    Rafterman

Rafterman

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,106 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:51 PM

View PostMysteryX, on 11 April 2012 - 07:01 AM, said:

Well you've said at least on factual thing in this thread.

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#27    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 7,988 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 01:12 PM

Outstanding analysis!

As has been the case from the start, the Europeans are way ahead of the US in understanding what DID NOT happen that day.  So too the Japanese Diet and elements of the Russian press.

Thanks very much for the video MysteryX.  I had seen some parts, but not others.

That so many americans cling to the sophistry that is the Official Conspiracy Theory is testimony to the effectiveness of the government's skill at manipulating the public perception.

#28    flyingswan

flyingswan

Government Agent

• 3,779 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 01:44 PM

View PostQ24, on 11 April 2012 - 08:02 AM, said:

What we are seeing is a thermite charge used to bring the building down.
Couple of problems with that idea.  The colour corresponds to a much lower temperature than thermite and, with no indication that the flow is cutting downwards through any part of the building structure, it is rather ineffective for thermite.

"Man prefers to believe what he prefers to be true" - Francis Bacon (1561-1626)
In which case it is fortunate that:
"Science is the best defense against believing what we want to" - Ian Stewart (1945- )

#29    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 01:49 PM

View PostCzero 101, on 11 April 2012 - 06:16 AM, said:

Oh, and by the way, just to spare you some confusion later... BooNy isn't really an Omnipotent Entity (no offense, BooNy  :blush: )... that's just the automatically generated title his post count has earned.

Cz
But...  but...  but... :cry:

Awww dangit.   <_<

:P

View PostMysteryX, on 11 April 2012 - 07:08 AM, said:

Only molten steel.
So essentially you are assuming that it was molten steel, because you can't think of a different material which could fit.  That's alright by the way.  We are all allowed to make assumptions.  I'm not saying that your assumption is correct or incorrect, but it may be wise to recognize that until the actual facts of a thing have been established irrefutably, assumptions can fall on either side.

#30    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 7,988 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 02:57 PM

Boo

You guys have not yet made the case that it is anything OTHER THAN steel.  It has taken months just to see you admit that it even existed.

Have you guys no measure of common sense at all?  :wacko:

What other metals, in sufficient quantity, were present to account for that?  Remember, we all know that aluminum melts quickly and then solidifies quickly.

The presence of sulfur and barium are huge clues as to thermate.

Frankly, I think it is quite plausible that tactical nuclear devices were employed too.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users