Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The alien Little Bob footage and UFO sighting

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1    MysteryX

MysteryX

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 141 posts

• Fail to plan plan to fail.

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:16 PM

The alien Little Bob footage. The Roswell Alien footage leaked from the 1947 footage.
Some of called it a hoax but this video will help remove your doubt that this footage is authentic.
Starts with instructional freeze frames to help you know what to look for when the movie footage follow
afterward. Also many other UFO sightings in 2nd half of video.

#2    Teslasparkgap

Teslasparkgap

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 01:05 AM

View PostMysteryX, on 10 April 2012 - 11:16 PM, said:

The alien Little Bob footage. The Roswell Alien footage leaked from the 1947 footage.
Some of called it a hoax but this video will help remove your doubt that this footage is authentic.
Starts with instructional freeze frames to help you know what to look for when the movie footage follow

I left this:

I thought Roswell had green monkeys and Hollywood went on make Planet of the Apes with the great animation and facial adaptations which they didn't use after getting reprimand for the littler green monkeys from space that everyone could figure out they used the jet sled monkeys in pressure suits.

but awaits approval from the uploader

Cartel agents are still getting Roswell to pass on the the generations wet behind the
ear where UFOs are concerned. What a sorry bunch of mind controlled masses under cartel
rule.

#3    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,486 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 11 April 2012 - 01:26 AM

The roswell autopsy, again, really!?  :lol:

Not really surprising, as ther are still people slinging the Billy Meier crap.

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#4    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 3,234 posts

• The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. Liz Taylor

Posted 11 April 2012 - 01:33 AM

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that the film from 1947 has a digital time index in the lower right hand corner?

Hmmmm?

#5    Teslasparkgap

Teslasparkgap

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 01:34 AM

View PostDBunker, on 11 April 2012 - 01:26 AM, said:

The roswell autopsy, again, really!?  :lol:

Not really surprising, as ther are still people slinging the Billy Meier crap.
They have no shame as agents feed it to their mind control staff.
There is no way to stop it just learn the facts to counter the mind control.

#6    Paul Rubino

Paul Rubino

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 190 posts

• http://www.illuminutti.com - fun with conspiracies and conspiracists

Posted 11 April 2012 - 01:37 AM

View PostMysteryX, on 10 April 2012 - 11:16 PM, said:

This doesn't even come close to being convincing. Judging by the look of the "film", you would think this was filmed in 1900 - i consider the look a mistake by who ever was doing the effects. I like the music though - nice touch.

#7    MysteryX

MysteryX

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 141 posts

• Fail to plan plan to fail.

Posted 11 April 2012 - 04:22 AM

View Postkeninsc, on 11 April 2012 - 01:33 AM, said:

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that the film from 1947 has a digital time index in the lower right hand corner?

Hmmmm?

Actually that is quit telling. The US government transphered may old films into a video format to preserve them. The digital time index is a 1960's style video overlay if you do your research.

The alien in the video is real. Most people have blocked their mind to the possibility it could be real because it is not CGI Hollywood perfect. Most are looking for the academy award perfect color hoax video.

People believe what they want to believe because they were conditioned to believe nothing or lies rather than do serious critical thinking of their own. That is why I posted this UFO video along with the 9/11 videos in another thread. The 9/11 video is indisputable, the science of melting points of metal is absolute fact, scientific fact. Yet even though it cannot be disputed, the misinformation hacks or just the plain stupid in denial just mock it. This UFO video also has indisputable facets if you know what to look for. The age of the video is real, it does not have aging overlays in the video. These things you can determine by color readers searching for inserted overlay algorithms. These type of aging overlays have detectable patterns per so many frames, there are none in this video.

Alsdo it is black and white which makes it almost impossible to do computer generated animations that look real. That is why the experts say they cannot do it, may of them say if this is a hoax then it is a very expensive remote controlled puppet that moves naturally and has facial skin that can do things Hollywood cannot do today, without one take after another. This video that most think is a hoax if in fact a hoax is one of best ever made. Why, because the more you study it they more you realize it cannot be duplicated, the experts have already tried. But you will believe what you want to believe.

You know I don't really care if anyone believes me or not to tell you the truth. I'm not trying to reach hard nose set in their ways people that are no longer teachable about anything. These videos are for the benefit of those that like to make up their own mind based on the facts and research. I'm just trying to provoke you to take a more serious look. Stupid or arrogant people usually will stay the way they are until given a very good reason to change their mind and do some research. This is for the serious if there are actually any on this forum today.

Oh did you know the alien in this video has eyelashes. REALLY, open the video full screen and watch for the eyelashes. If aging overlays were used they would have wiped the eyelashes out. Some of the other videos on alien Bob have a little better resolution than the one posted on here, but if you go full screen you can see the eyelashes. That is one of the other reasons why the experts believe it is a very expensive puppet, if it is a hoax. Most do not think it is a puppet but rather the real thing. So if you are serious then dig deeper, if you're not serious then never mind.

Refusing to take a serious look at something because you think it is foolish at first glance is far more foolish than anything else a person can do when doing research about anything.

Edited by MysteryX, 11 April 2012 - 04:25 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users