Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Can Someone Help With This?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    The_Sensual_One

The_Sensual_One

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 372 posts

• Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen.

Posted 11 April 2012 - 10:41 AM

A while back a few people told me that something big was coming my way like a big change and to be positive throughout the change yet It's driving me crazy because I want to at least get a hint as to what this change could be. Does anyone see anything or can pick up anything that I guess would cause me to have to think positively about?

Thanks
Love and Light

Edited by Feelingz, 11 April 2012 - 10:42 AM.

The truth is we are spiritual beings living a human experience.

#2    KnockoutMouse

KnockoutMouse

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 04:56 PM

Sensationalism is tricky.  Get too carried away, you can lose your footing completely.

My advice: Find your own outlet.  If the abstract never find purchase in the specific, why buy the hype at all?

Well-wishes are like coupons.  They won't summarily cross off your shopping list, but they can help you get by in a pinch.

Good is rarely great.  On the other hand, good is hardly worth the worry.  It's the great changes liable to get folks in a fix.

#3    Mr Walker

Mr Walker

Forum Divinity

• 16,072 posts

• Sometimes the Phantom leaves the jungle, and walks the streets of the city like an ordinary man.

Posted 13 April 2012 - 10:38 AM

Its not like a big red bus of change which will run you down regardless. It is more like a big red bus that drives by, and you have the oportunty to hail it down. At leat now you have a sort of timetable that the bus is coming. So watch for it, be ready, and if it looks like its going in your direction, jump aboard. I ahve a feeling, from the  analogy i decided to use, that it might actually involve travel in some form, either work or other wise related.

You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be, and whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life keep peace with your soul.

With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world..

Be cheerful.

Strive to be happy.

#4    Beany

Beany

Government Agent

• 3,507 posts

• If music is the most universal language just think of me as one whole note. Nikki Giovanni

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:30 AM

Think about something you've wanted for a long time, dreamed about, that you believe is out of your reach, that would make you wildly happy, and be life changing. Whatever barriers existed that prevented this from happening are gone, except for any that may exist in your own mind. This will mean you'll have to step up to the plate, so to speak, or rise to the challenge, and change your mind about what you think is possible for you. When momentous & good things happen to us, we often have trouble accepting that we are worthy and deserving of it, so you'll have to adjust your perceptions of your own self-worth, and understand that you are indeed deserving. Some things are too good, and are true.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users