Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Is this a Parrot on Mars

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#16    Aus Der Box Skeptisch

Aus Der Box Skeptisch

apologist by opinion

• 2,766 posts
  • Location:arizona (originally the wisconsin/minnesota area eh!)

• Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned. ―Siddhārtha Gautama

Posted 12 April 2012 - 01:04 AM

View Postanonemus9, on 11 April 2012 - 11:58 PM, said:

Understandable, but if being defensive is unnecessary, so is making a mockery of the post. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Therefore, if one is okay, the other has to be too. So you decide, either only serious responses or the poster has the right to defend their position in a way they see fit. It can't be mockery and no response.

Also, if you saw my only other thread, it was brutal immediately, and I tried an experiment with the disclosure comment. I was just saying, it worked. Didn't need the suckers, though. I would apologize for calling them suckers, but they are the ones making a mockery of the post, relating to my prior point. Was it necessary in the first place.
Take the high road man. This is a public forum and the public are a mix of skeptics cynics believers and dreamers. Any one of those groups could be called suckers by any other but there is no basis for its label for any of them. Simply we all view the world differently. Take the high road man you seem better than that. I'm not wrong about that am I?

"Though I stand in opposition to you, I am not opposed to you. Night and Day stand in opposition to each other, but they are not opposed to each other -they are merely two halves of the same coin."

#17    Mentalcase

Mentalcase

Space Cadet

• 5,346 posts

• Most Thugish Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 12 April 2012 - 01:33 AM

Understandable, but if being defensive is unnecessary, so is making a mockery of the post. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Therefore, if one is okay, the other has to be too. So you decide, either only serious responses or the poster has the right to defend their position in a way they see fit. It can't be mockery and no response.

Also, if you saw my only other thread, it was brutal immediately, and I tried an experiment with the disclosure comment. I was just saying, it worked. Didn't need the suckers, though. I would apologize for calling them suckers, but they are the ones making a mockery of the post, relating to my prior point. Was it necessary in the first place.
So you admit to trolling? Which is clearly against the rules.

http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/  <~Ancient Aliens DEBUNKED!
I think that it is much more likely that the reports of flying saucers are the results of the known irrational characteristics of terrestrial intelligence than of the unknown rational efforts of extra-terrestrial intelligence ~Richard Feynman http://www.myspace.com/7leafclover

#18    Englishgent

Englishgent

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,909 posts

• all dinosaurs are thin at one end, much, much thicker in the middle, then thin again at the far end -- Monty Python

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:33 AM

So, what you really mean by the enlarged text above is this :-
If you dont agree with me then dont bother posting!
There are only two ways in which this debate can go. Either it really is a rock carving of a parrot, or it is the mind playing tricks and seeing what it is conditioned to see. There are no other possible explanations.
Those that have not agreed with you, which at this stage appears to be 100% of posters, now get labelled 'suckers' !
Sorry, but I can see only one sucker here.
By the way. Dont you find it strange how these images on Mars only appear as images when the shadows are in the right place?  Take a good look around you here on Earth. It doesnt matter where the sun is in the sky or where the shadows are on the ground. . A parrot looks like a parrot. A face looks like a face. And a rock looks like a rock.!

#19    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 12 April 2012 - 04:30 AM

:lol:

View PostArchimedes, on 11 April 2012 - 08:54 PM, said:

They spent six years working on this and concluded that's artwork of a parrot on Mars?

I weep for humanity.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Miss me?

#20    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,853 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 12 April 2012 - 05:00 AM

Well there we have it. Finally proof of Alien intelligence. It has taken a long time, and I did not think we would see it in our lifetime, but look.

Now the government will have no choice but to tell us everything about the moon bases and the real reason man has not been to Mars. We all know the face on Mars was when we got the warning to stay away. This could not be a plainer message, it is a picture perfect copy of a parrot. For those of us that speak to the beings of light, we know why this is a parrot too. What we woud call a Dinosaur was covered in feathers, this is an advance species of highly intelligent Dinosaur. There is a series of huge reproductions like this that tell us the stay away message loud and clear. The face is but one, the parrot another, what the government is keeping hidden is the rest of the sequence that tells us exactly what our place in the Universe is. The 57 species in orbit around out planet are watching us to make sure we play the game. Governments have to keep quiet, or they will obliterate the planet and repopulate it with more conditioned slaves. Our conditioning is OK for that majority, but some of us are still asking questions. If the Government cannot quiet this rebellion, the fate if the planet is in jeopardy. Hopefully the benevolent Gray and Nordics can help the situation, but few remain on our side. If we do not listen to these beings we will lose everything. Before that happens, we will see disclosure. If the Government get it wrong and we go to war, it wil be staged as having just happened. Now you all know better.

The website is solid as, stories like FERVENT CANE TOAD CULLING IN AUSTRALIA have exposed the toad hatred in Australia, and the plight of these poor animals. Like the author says, lets hope they don't introduce something worse to eat the toads! Without solid news like this, the Government is just going to keep pulling to wool over your eyes sheeple.

Could this message be any clearer? I do not think so! Any day now!

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#21    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 12 April 2012 - 05:49 AM

POLLY WANT A COSMONAUT,POLLY WANT AN ASTRONAUT ! POLLY WANT POLLY WANT !

Miss me?

#22    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,098 posts
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

• God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 12 April 2012 - 06:06 AM

View Postanonemus9, on 11 April 2012 - 08:33 PM, said:

http://news.discover...ars-120411.html

Weblink to the article on discover.com above.

Pretty crazy discovery, maybe some disclosure will start now?

You might want to think about why they published this 'news'... it was already 'discovered' in 2002 and published in a book in 2009:

The Martian Codex: More Reflections from Mars - George J. Haas,William R. Saunders,Greg Orme/2009

#23    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,008 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 12 April 2012 - 12:45 PM

Are you rdunk?

You realise a person put the colors on right?

#24    Timonthy

Timonthy

Placid

• 1,756 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 12:51 PM

Here we go again...

Not a crazy discovery, a natural formation. No disclosure either.

Sorry...

Tim.

Posted Image

#25    anonemus9

anonemus9

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 03:32 PM

Appreciate the responses everyone. Who knows what it is, definitely odd that the features are so distinct.

And, you're right, the high road is the best road.

btw...what is trolling? I haven't spent enough time on forums to catch that lingo.

#26    anonemus9

anonemus9

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 03:36 PM

just read the article on the Cane Toad in Australia...

Funny that Bart Simpson pretty much did this in the 90s lol.

#27    space11498

space11498

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 70 posts

• I AM CURIOUS AND AN AMATEUR RESEARCHER.I AM SOMETIMES NAUGHTY TOO...

Posted 13 April 2012 - 10:33 AM

For me the parrot is eating something because I can see something in its mouth
silly?????? :w00t:

"Celebrate we will for life is short but sweet for certain."- Dave Matthews Band
"It is easier to forgive an enemy than to forgive a friend"- William Blake
"Because I have loved life, I shall have no sorrow to die."- Amelia Burr
Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood."- Marie Curie
"Better a witty fool than a foolish wit."- Shakespeare

#28    ZaraKitty

ZaraKitty

Psychic Spy

• 1,202 posts

• I can see it in their eyes, they've already died.

Posted 16 April 2012 - 11:38 AM

I see it with the use of imagination. It's like taking a photo of clouds. :mellow:

The internet is a series of tubes, and those tubes are full of cats.

#29    TheLastLazyGun

TheLastLazyGun

Psychic Spy

• 1,144 posts
  • Location:The edge of the West Pennine Moors, Northern England

Posted 16 April 2012 - 02:08 PM

I can see a bird, but I'm sure it's nothing more than pareidolia.

#30    DKO

DKO

Ω is Futile.

• 1,837 posts

• When you hear hoofbeats behind you, don't expect to see a zebra - Unless you're in Africa...

Posted 17 April 2012 - 09:20 AM

I couldnt really see a parrot untill the coloured in pic was shown, then BAM pareidolia kicked in.

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe it. - Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Confucius Says:

Man who runs behind car gets exhausted.

Man who wants pretty nurse must be patient.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users