Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Vampire bit me during an episode of 'SP'.

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1    The Chez

The Chez

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 01:19 AM

About two years ago I woke up in the early hours of the morning unable to move. I have had episodes of so called sleep paralysis before, but this one felt different. I knew something was in the shadows out on the landing, but I couldn't make it out, it moved in a fast, shifty kind of way. The next time I caught site of it it was pinning me to the bed on my side, not the usuall back sleeping position that seems to be responsable for SP, but I was on my left hand side. I felt it breathing on my neck, then I saw it, it's skin was a greenish colour, it had a bald head and massive fangs. I knew straight away of only one creature, and it was one I do not believe in, vampires. I do not believe in vampires, watch vampire movies or read vampire stories, that stuff is for teenage girls to adore over heart throb actors with the distant wish to be carried off into the sunset and made into a vampire by the likes of Robert Pattison, not 25 year olds (I'm 26 now) to be at all concerned with. I have never believed the vampire legend, which is steeped in medieval superstition from a time where if a woman grew herbs in her garden, she was burned at the stake for witchcraft, no, vampires rising from their graves at night is a good story, but that's all it is, it's a story told by paranoid, ill educated people over the centuries.

I don't know what this was but it did NOT like a mere thought passing through my mind about anything related to god or Jesus, it hissed when I thought about these things and recoiled. It did however succeed in biting me on the left side of my neck, I felt it's breath on my skin, and I felt it's fangs sink in, although it was if it numbed my skin as it was more of an ache than a peircing agonising pain one might expect from such a thing. I know vampire bats do this, they have anesthetic in their salava to stop sensation at the site of the bite to allow them to feed for longer, but we don't have vampire bats in the UK, and their actions can be explained by science, not anything supernatural, it's just what they do and how they feed, like deer eat grass and dogs eat dog food.

I don't know what this was, I've had other similar episodes with the 'old hag' floating into the room and pinning me down etc, but this one was quite different, and much worse.

#2    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

sit vis vobiscum

• 11,857 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:37 AM

Have you considered that it was Sleep Paralysis midst astral projection.

The Astral Projection Techniques Thread Here
*Golden rule, anything you extract, fill with light -- the universe doesn't like voids to be left.
Posted Image

#3    Englishgent

Englishgent

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,909 posts

• all dinosaurs are thin at one end, much, much thicker in the middle, then thin again at the far end -- Monty Python

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:44 AM

You are right. We dont have vampire bats in the UK. We dont have any other type of vampires or other blood sucking mythical creatures either :)

#4    DKO

DKO

Ω is Futile.

• 1,803 posts

• When you hear hoofbeats behind you, don't expect to see a zebra - Unless you're in Africa...

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:56 AM

Can you take a photo of the scar on your neck, if fangs did pierce your neck a scar would most likely be present.

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe it. - Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Confucius Says:

Man who runs behind car gets exhausted.

Man who wants pretty nurse must be patient.

#5    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,208 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:59 AM

it may have been real,but ony on the astral plane.
So your body was not really touched,however....psychic vampires ,will appear as a vampire that sucks blood,and they drain energy .

They are abundant,but ones that can do it while astrally projecting,are very dangerous,as thats completely with out moral.

If it happens again,you should see someone.
a witch with experience in this.
If you are in the uk,i know someone .
Shes a high priestess of Bast ,and she hates psychic vampires .
She knows how to deal with them .
I buy her Bast incense ,and have it shipped to me in nyc. Shes the real deal .

Edited by Simbi Laveau, 12 April 2012 - 03:01 AM.

All dragons know that story.
What was to be their hope became their doom; a spoiled ungrateful child was given a great gift and destroyed it!

#6    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

sit vis vobiscum

• 11,857 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 04:35 PM

Best thing to do is just ignore it and put it behind you. If astral projection is something which interests you there's some good reading sources and experienced people around here. If you are having physical issues with a bite like sensation, are there any marks ? I would suggest taking whatever action to outrule a spider bite or something.

-Thread moved to the dreams and consciousness forum-

The Astral Projection Techniques Thread Here
*Golden rule, anything you extract, fill with light -- the universe doesn't like voids to be left.
Posted Image

#7    orangepeaceful79

orangepeaceful79

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,461 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 06:17 PM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 12 April 2012 - 02:59 AM, said:

it may have been real,but ony on the astral plane.
So your body was not really touched,however....psychic vampires ,will appear as a vampire that sucks blood,and they drain energy .

They are abundant,but ones that can do it while astrally projecting,are very dangerous,as thats completely with out moral.

If it happens again,you should see someone.
a witch with experience in this.
If you are in the uk,i know someone .
Shes a high priestess of Bast ,and she hates psychic vampires .
She knows how to deal with them .
I buy her Bast incense ,and have it shipped to me in nyc. Shes the real deal .
A psychic vampire?  Really?  

The other night I had a dream about hunting for a psychic bigfoot then.  There were psychic trees and some psychic rocks - I'm pretty sure one of those buggers stubbed my toe.  

Since when did dreaming about something make it a psychic this or that?

#8    Grey14

Grey14

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 06:44 PM

View Postorangepeaceful79, on 12 April 2012 - 06:17 PM, said:

A psychic vampire?  Really?  

They do exist, I talk to them everyday at my software support job. Though i call them moronic customers, but i can atest that they frikkin drain my mental abilities the longer I have to talk to them.

As for vampire bats having an anesthetic in thier salva I dont think that is the case. They do have an anticoagulant in thier saliva so the blood does not clot as fast thus allowing them to feed longer.

"The only thing Needed for the Truimph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

#9    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 10,140 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 12 April 2012 - 07:35 PM

View PostThe Chez, on 12 April 2012 - 01:19 AM, said:

About two years ago I woke up in the early hours of the morning unable to move. I have had episodes of so called sleep paralysis before, but this one felt different. I knew something was in the shadows out on the landing, but I couldn't make it out, it moved in a fast, shifty kind of way. The next time I caught site of it it was pinning me to the bed on my side, not the usuall back sleeping position that seems to be responsable for SP, but I was on my left hand side. I felt it breathing on my neck, then I saw it, it's skin was a greenish colour, it had a bald head and massive fangs. I knew straight away of only one creature, and it was one I do not believe in, vampires. I do not believe in vampires, watch vampire movies or read vampire stories, that stuff is for teenage girls to adore over heart throb actors with the distant wish to be carried off into the sunset and made into a vampire by the likes of Robert Pattison, not 25 year olds (I'm 26 now) to be at all concerned with. I have never believed the vampire legend, which is steeped in medieval superstition from a time where if a woman grew herbs in her garden, she was burned at the stake for witchcraft, no, vampires rising from their graves at night is a good story, but that's all it is, it's a story told by paranoid, ill educated people over the centuries.

I don't know what this was but it did NOT like a mere thought passing through my mind about anything related to god or Jesus, it hissed when I thought about these things and recoiled. It did however succeed in biting me on the left side of my neck, I felt it's breath on my skin, and I felt it's fangs sink in, although it was if it numbed my skin as it was more of an ache than a peircing agonising pain one might expect from such a thing. I know vampire bats do this, they have anesthetic in their salava to stop sensation at the site of the bite to allow them to feed for longer, but we don't have vampire bats in the UK, and their actions can be explained by science, not anything supernatural, it's just what they do and how they feed, like deer eat grass and dogs eat dog food.

I don't know what this was, I've had other similar episodes with the 'old hag' floating into the room and pinning me down etc, but this one was quite different, and much worse.
Wow!

I am so sorry that this happened to you. Ignore the negative responses around here. They cannot help their ignorance.

I know what you are going through. depending on how cronic this is you may want to put it behind you or deal with it head on.  I have lots of advice on how to be more skilled at ending the problem when it's happening, takeing control of the issue  if it's cronic, or just avoiding it all together. It may just be a passing incident or if you are prone to altered states it might just be beginning.

I'll pm you something. Let me know how I can help.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#10    orangepeaceful79

orangepeaceful79

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,461 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 07:48 PM

View PostSeeker79, on 12 April 2012 - 07:35 PM, said:

Wow!

I am so sorry that this happened to you. Ignore the negative responses around here. They cannot help their ignorance.

I know what you are going through. depending on how cronic this is you may want to put it behind you or deal with it head on.  I have lots of advice on how to be more skilled at ending the problem when it's happening, takeing control of the issue  if it's cronic, or just avoiding it all together. It may just be a passing incident or if you are prone to altered states it might just be beginning.

I'll pm you something. Let me know how I can help.
Its hardly fair to call those of us with a skeptical viewpoint ignorant for choosing not to believe in a phenomenon for which there is no evidence.

#11    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 10,140 posts

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 12 April 2012 - 08:37 PM

View Postorangepeaceful79, on 12 April 2012 - 07:48 PM, said:

Its hardly fair to call those of us with a skeptical viewpoint ignorant for choosing not to believe in a phenomenon for which there is no evidence.
You dont even have a clue what is happening here. You don't know what is real or not real or real for whom. You can be a real skeptic because you are ignorant to the facts, and your posts amount to nothing more than ignorant bullying. I guteantee you this event is very real for the OP. And this person deserves our empathy not your ridicule.

I'd explaine it to you but I gave up playing kindergartner cop a long time ago. If you have 1/3 of the intellect you think you do, you might decide to educate yourself on the subject matter, and actually make some educated responses. ( if you still think it's about vampires dont even try because your ignorance would be hopeless).

Along your journey to actullly have a clue, you might pick up a little kindness and maturity as well.  Good luck with that. ;)

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#12    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 10,140 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 10:59 PM

View PostSeeker79, on 12 April 2012 - 08:37 PM, said:

You dont even have a clue what is happening here. You don't know what is real or not real or real for whom. You can be a real skeptic because you are ignorant to the facts, and your posts amount to nothing more than ignorant bullying. I guteantee you this event is very real for the OP. And this person deserves our empathy not your ridicule.

I'd explaine it to you but I gave up playing kindergartner cop a long time ago. If you have 1/3 of the intellect you think you do, you might decide to educate yourself on the subject matter, and actually make some educated responses. ( if you still think it's about vampires dont even try because your ignorance would be hopeless).

Along your journey to actullly have a clue, you might pick up a little kindness and maturity as well.  Good luck with that. ;)
Hahahahaha.... The kids were watching the end of super man,  You will never guess what movie came on directly after I posted that.

Bruce Lee-

#13    The Chez

The Chez

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 11:50 PM

I figured this post would stir some children from their beds :P

I don't BELIEVE in vampires either, I'm just recalling something which happend to me a while ago.

I would probably go with the psychic vampire theory over the actual walking corpse that can turn into a bat etc etc.
There is zero evidence for the existance of actual vampires which rise from graves at night and go round sucking the blood of the living, but I wouldn't discount something from thr spirit world doing similar.

#14    DKO

DKO

Ω is Futile.

• 1,803 posts

• When you hear hoofbeats behind you, don't expect to see a zebra - Unless you're in Africa...

Posted 13 April 2012 - 01:00 AM

View PostThe Chez, on 12 April 2012 - 11:50 PM, said:

I figured this post would stir some children from their beds :P

I don't BELIEVE in vampires either, I'm just recalling something which happend to me a while ago.

I would probably go with the psychic vampire theory over the actual walking corpse that can turn into a bat etc etc.
There is zero evidence for the existance of actual vampires which rise from graves at night and go round sucking the blood of the living, but I wouldn't discount something from thr spirit world doing similar.

There is zero evidence for 'psychic vampires' aswell, why would you just asume that must be it and not a dream?

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe it. - Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Confucius Says:

Man who runs behind car gets exhausted.

Man who wants pretty nurse must be patient.

#15    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 10,140 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 01:15 AM

View PostDKO, on 13 April 2012 - 01:00 AM, said:

There is zero evidence for 'psychic vampires' aswell, why would you just asume that must be it and not a dream?
Why would you pretend to know what a dream is?

Bruce Lee-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users