Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

"How many people does it take to catch gator"

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

BugWhisperer

• 4,477 posts

• "I'm an optimistic, don't know." Onslow

Posted 12 April 2012 - 04:29 AM

http://abclocal.go.c...article-8615581

"At least 4 and some duct tape"

Keep your eyes wide open and don't run!

P.S. Just to be clear, because sometimes I am not. I do not believe...
in the existence of a large previously unknown undiscovered hairy biped roaming North America.
But I like to hear the accounts, read the books, watch the shows, discuss and argue about the phenomenon.

#2    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

BugWhisperer

• 4,477 posts

• "I'm an optimistic, don't know." Onslow

Posted 12 April 2012 - 08:11 PM

View PostQuiteContrary, on 12 April 2012 - 04:29 AM, said:

http://abclocal.go.c...article-8615581

"At least 4 and some duct tape"

I know human encroachment plays out every minute around the world. And such events are all too common. But just this film of heavy traffic, buildings, pavement, chain link fences and then a beautiful, nice-sized wild gator. And to go through being wrestled, tied and duct taped. We had eaten that day at a restaurant a stone's throw away.
So, I am every bit a part of the problem. Being new to the area, I'm not used to seeing these, though I know they are all around and I just have to look.
The newscaster's joke was funny, but not the situation for the alligator. It just struck me a little more personally as I know the populated busy area. I wonder how the wildlife process all this.

Keep your eyes wide open and don't run!

P.S. Just to be clear, because sometimes I am not. I do not believe...
in the existence of a large previously unknown undiscovered hairy biped roaming North America.
But I like to hear the accounts, read the books, watch the shows, discuss and argue about the phenomenon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users