Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

A great sign in heaven

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1    Gabriels_Girl

Gabriels_Girl

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 31 posts

• Who am i? Now and then.

Posted 12 April 2012 - 10:42 AM

Okay what does this translate to any of you...

Revelation 12
1A great and wondrous sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. 2She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth. 3Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on his heads. 4His tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that he might devour her child the moment it was born. 5She gave birth to a son, a male child, who will rule all the nations with an iron scepter. And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne. 6The woman fled into the desert to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.

13When the dragon saw that he had been hurled to the earth, he pursued the woman who had given birth to the male child. 14The woman was given the two wings of a great eagle, so that she might fly to the place prepared for her in the desert, where she would be taken care of for a time, times and half a time, out of the serpent’s reach. 15Then from his mouth the serpent spewed water like a river, to overtake the woman and sweep her away with the torrent. 16But the earth helped the woman by opening its mouth and swallowing the river that the dragon had spewed out of his mouth. 17Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to make war against the rest of her offspring—those who obey God’s commandments and hold to the testimony of Jesus.

Has anyone ever thought who they were in their past life? And are the people around you now people that have been around you before?

#2    Jeffertonturner

Jeffertonturner

Hero Squad

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,063 posts

• I may not be the smartest, or the best looking, or the most successful but...what was I saying? I'm depressed.

Posted 12 April 2012 - 11:17 AM

Absolutely nothing. What was I supposed to translate from it?

~Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while -and do whatever you want all the time -you can miss it.~

#3    Mr Supertypo

Mr Supertypo

Hi...

• 1,742 posts

• not for nothing, but you sound like a half [...]

Posted 12 April 2012 - 01:18 PM

Europe vs China?

Finally got my black belt....

#4    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 10,145 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:13 PM

View PostGabriels_Girl, on 12 April 2012 - 10:42 AM, said:

Revelation 12
1A great and wondrous sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. 2She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth. 3Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on his heads. 4His tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that he might devour her child the moment it was born. 5She gave birth to a son, a male child, who will rule all the nations with an iron scepter. And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne. 6The woman fled into the desert to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.

13When the dragon saw that he had been hurled to the earth, he pursued the woman who had given birth to the male child. 14The woman was given the two wings of a great eagle, so that she might fly to the place prepared for her in the desert, where she would be taken care of for a time, times and half a time, out of the serpent’s reach. 15Then from his mouth the serpent spewed water like a river, to overtake the woman and sweep her away with the torrent. 16But the earth helped the woman by opening its mouth and swallowing the river that the dragon had spewed out of his mouth. 17Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to make war against the rest of her offspring—those who obey God’s commandments and hold to the testimony of Jesus.

It's most likely code against Rome. Much of revelations is a form of retorich against the roman empire written in a code, so that the writter would not be found and killed.

I'll check my Oxford press notes latter today and get back. It usually can put things into context fairly well. It's one of the most respected scholarly translations of the bible.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#5    Winter Summer

Winter Summer

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 168 posts

• That's what it takes.

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:18 PM

That blocky purple cramped text is nearly impossible to read.  Care to re-write?

Silence often says much more
Than trying to say what's been said before.

#6    Fluffybunny

Fluffybunny

Forum Divinity

• 14,136 posts

• "Of all the tyrannies that affect mankind, tyranny in religion is the worst."
    Thomas Paine

Posted 12 April 2012 - 05:53 PM

View PostWinter Summer, on 12 April 2012 - 02:18 PM, said:

That blocky purple cramped text is nearly impossible to read.  Care to re-write?
This is what it looks like to me, too:

Attached File  Clipboard01.jpg   84.42K   29 downloads

Too many people on both sides of the spectrum have fallen into this mentality that a full one half of the country are the enemy for having different beliefs...in a country based on freedom of expression. It is this infighting that allows the focus to be taken away from "we the people" being able to watch, and have control over government corruption and ineptitude that is running rampant in our leadership.

People should be working towards fixing problems, not creating them.

#7    Jor-el

Jor-el

Knight of the Most High God

• 7,107 posts

• We are the sum of all that is, and has been. We will be the sum of our choices.

Posted 12 April 2012 - 07:17 PM

Revelation 12

I got two translations...

1. It tells astronomiucally the date of Jesus Birth.

2. It is a prophetic message, using biblical metaphores, that already exist within the bible. The woman is the nation of Israel. Israel gave birth to the Messiah.

The Great Dragon is the imagery of Satan. Due to his actions a 3rd of the Heavenly host turned against God. His attempts to destroy Israel are recorded in history, and the attempt to kill the Messiah is related in the bible, through Herods assasination of many children in Bethlehem, most of them being of the Tribe of Judah and descendents of David.

When through Jesus triumph on the cross, he saw that he was defeated he tried to destroy Israel. He succeeded in destroying the Temple and Jerusalem, and he even managed to destroy the nation itself, with the Jews dispersed all over the world.

The past, will repeat iself once again in the future, there will once again be a genocide on a scale never seen before. The Nazis were merely a small note in history compared to what will happen.

The river is a military force, that will try to destroy the nation of Israel once again, but that force will be destroyed by a natural event of cataclysmic proportions that will wipe out that military force. This will enrage Satan and his human followers, who will then actively try to wipe out the entire world population of Jewish people, wherever they may be. Many others (gentiles) will also convert at this time, and they will also be hunted down and killed.

Many will die, but there will be a remnant of Jews, who will at this time turn to Jesus and they will be protected. They will be led to a secret place, where they will be protected for 1260 days (3.5 years).

You left out a number of verses, but in essence this is the jist of it.

Posted Image

"Man is not the centre. God does not exist for the sake of man. Man does not exist for his own sake."

-C. S. Lewis

#8    M.A.D CapeBretoner

M.A.D CapeBretoner

Psychic Spy

• 1,416 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 01:41 AM

Revelation 12

The woman is when you are looking north at North America on googal earth or flash earth she is the great lakes and the great eagle is North America with it's mouth in the Atlantic Prov- of Canada.

Now the dragone is Europe with it's head and Asia being the body, I hope you can see who sit's on the bottum jaw. for this is where the word of God comes or is it.

#9    M.A.D CapeBretoner

M.A.D CapeBretoner

Psychic Spy

• 1,416 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 02:04 AM

You can see more beast's from the bible like in Gen. and the snake for it was the smartest of all beast's of the Earth but with a head like a lionness and a body that is crooked.Those that sit on the jaw of this beast, although the Lord was born there he was also crusafid and I can see no holiness till this batismal with fire comes and all are made pure.

#10    M.A.D CapeBretoner

M.A.D CapeBretoner

Psychic Spy

• 1,416 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 02:19 AM

Gabriel's girl would you like to see where Gabriel sit's?

#11    M.A.D CapeBretoner

M.A.D CapeBretoner

Psychic Spy

• 1,416 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 10:51 AM

View PostM.A.D CapeBretoner, on 13 April 2012 - 02:19 AM, said:

Gabriel's girl would you like to see where Gabriel sit's?

http://i1092.photobu...y/Picture-1.jpg

#12    psychoticmike

psychoticmike

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 11:00 AM

ouch, that is truly painful to look at. I tryed to read it, i just can't, it makes me nauseous.

#13    M.A.D CapeBretoner

M.A.D CapeBretoner

Psychic Spy

• 1,416 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 11:11 AM

There is other signs in Rev.
Like a horse and it's rider and a woman and the beast that she sits apon.
http://i1092.photobu...intheeast-1.jpg

#14    JayMark

JayMark

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 941 posts

• Our universe was created out of a desire. A desire to experiment, interact and evolve within a multitude of planes of consciousness.

Posted 13 April 2012 - 03:46 PM

I think I just permanently aggravated my eyes.

But concerning the title, a christian once told me there would be a cross appearing in the sky before the end of days comes. Then he noticed that the space station looks like a cross. He got pretty happy and proud.

Bartender says: "Sorry, we don't serve faster-than-light neutrinos here."

So you have these two faster-than-light neutrinos walking into a bar...

#15    Mystic Crusader

Mystic Crusader

Psychic Spy

• 1,849 posts

• "What would you rather be, a bus driver, or a super terrorist?"

Posted 13 April 2012 - 04:42 PM

Maybe it has something to do with this verse:

http://bible.cc/isaiah/14-20.htm

Drunk with blood..
http://www.anandainfo.com/cult_leaders.html
Jewish gematria # 1162: