Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Mars Monolith

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts

• "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 12 April 2012 - 12:05 PM

Here we can see how Buzz was talking about monolith on Mars...i thought he was crazy and spreading lies..

Now i read in OUR newspaper about monolith on Mars, there is no doubt that this structure is there physicaly. What is its purpose i don't know nor does anyone on this planet.

Your thoughts on this? This is no natural phenomena, the object is too properly made in design.  :wacko:

Posted Image

" Technology has exceeded our humanity. "

#2    Taun

Taun

A dashing moose about town...

• 5,019 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 12:11 PM

Well.. it certainly looks interesting... But it could very well be a natural feature - A non-eroded pillar of stone (basalt perhaps) like The Giants Causeway in Ireland or Devils Tower in Montana (or is that Wyoming?)...

I've found no reason to believe that any race of intelligent beings ever orginated or developed on Mars... As to 'visitors' doing it...  Why?...

The simplist solution is the best - and IMO correct one... It is natural...

#3    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• 1,217 posts

• "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 12 April 2012 - 12:26 PM

View PostTaun, on 12 April 2012 - 12:11 PM, said:

Well.. it certainly looks interesting... But it could very well be a natural feature - A non-eroded pillar of stone (basalt perhaps) like The Giants Causeway in Ireland or Devils Tower in Montana (or is that Wyoming?)...

I've found no reason to believe that any race of intelligent beings ever orginated or developed on Mars... As to 'visitors' doing it...  Why?...

I think you can't know... you can guess thou. Noone can know since planets existed long before human race did. Maybe race was there before some event took place on red planet, who knows but i am very sure it is not natural made if so why there isn't more of this monoliths?

" Technology has exceeded our humanity. "

#4    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,574 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 12 April 2012 - 01:15 PM

In the video he says it is on one of mars moons.

#5    Timonthy

Timonthy

Placid

• 1,751 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 01:59 PM

View PostTaun, on 12 April 2012 - 12:11 PM, said:

^^This   ;)

Just another convenient image of another natural structure most likely...

Posted Image

#6    Mentalcase

Mentalcase

Space Cadet

• 5,346 posts

• Most Thugish Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:20 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 12 April 2012 - 01:15 PM, said:

In the video he says it is on one of mars moons.

Yeah, this video has been beaten to death. You are right and the picture in the OP, of the Square structure is completely unrelated. Buzz is talking about Phobos. There is a tower-like structure there which does seem out of place.

Nuke_em, do you have the coordinates of the location of the Squarish structure?

Edited by Mentalcase, 12 April 2012 - 02:21 PM.

http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/  <~Ancient Aliens DEBUNKED!
I think that it is much more likely that the reports of flying saucers are the results of the known irrational characteristics of terrestrial intelligence than of the unknown rational efforts of extra-terrestrial intelligence ~Richard Feynman http://www.myspace.com/7leafclover

#7    Admiral Rhubarb

Admiral Rhubarb

An Inspiration to Millions

• 23,255 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 12 April 2012 - 03:16 PM

I know this is the serious Space Exploration & Spaceflight section and not UFOs, but it is, perhaps, interesting to ponder that just because no sign of something is visible on the surface, that needn't mean that there might not be something there; look at how we've only discovered proof of some ancient civilisations on Earth through actual hands-on excavation. I'm not necessarily suggesting that there may be ancient civilisations on Mars or any other planet or moon, but even if we've been able to look at every square metre of Mars through one means or another, it by no means need mean that we know all about it. There's no substitute for actually going there and digging around for ourselves, and if President Obama was interested in anything other than imposing Martial Law and herding everyone into FEMA Camps, one thing he might have done that might have been a lasting legacy might have been to commit to a serious manned space program.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#8    Taun

Taun

A dashing moose about town...

• 5,019 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 03:30 PM

View Post747400, on 12 April 2012 - 03:16 PM, said:

I know this is the serious Space Exploration & Spaceflight section and not UFOs, but it is, perhaps, interesting to ponder that just because no sign of something is visible on the surface, that needn't mean that there might not be something there; look at how we've only discovered proof of some ancient civilisations on Earth through actual hands-on excavation. I'm not necessarily suggesting that there may be ancient civilisations on Mars or any other planet or moon, but even if we've been able to look at every square metre of Mars through one means or another, it by no means need mean that we know all about it. There's no substitute for actually going there and digging around for ourselves, and if President Obama was interested in anything other than imposing Martial Law and herding everyone into FEMA Camps, one thing he might have done that might have been a lasting legacy might have been to commit to a serious manned space program.

Agreed... The collapse of the US Manned Space program is oneof our greatest disgraces as far as I'm concerned... and while I am not a fan of Prez. Obama (by any stretch of the imagination), it's not just his fault... This has been a problem ever since the Apollo program closed...  I largely blame NASA itself, as the powers that be there appear to be enamored of robotic exploration and not human exploration...

#9    randym23

randym23

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts

• the question IS the answer

Posted 12 April 2012 - 04:24 PM

it's the TARDIS

and visit my site:
Posted Image

#10    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,245 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 13 April 2012 - 01:44 AM

View Postrandym23, on 12 April 2012 - 04:24 PM, said:

it's the TARDIS
:w00t: :yes:  
ahem,but seriously.It looks man made,or alien made .
There's life out there.They dont ever set up house in this galaxy,because we dont even know we are in a slum part of the universe.
^_^

Miss me?

#11    Arbitran

Arbitran

Post-Singularitan Hyperturing Synthetic Intelligence

• 2,766 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 01:51 AM

Very interesting. Very interesting indeed.

Try to realize it's all within yourself / No-one else can make you change / And to see you're really only very small / And life flows on within you and without you. / We were talking about the love that's gone so cold and the people / Who gain the world and lose their soul / They don't know they can't see are you one of them? / When you've seen beyond yourself then you may find peace of mind / Is waiting there / And the time will come / when you see we're all one and life flows on within you and without you. ~ George Harrison

#12    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,578 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 02:16 AM

View Post747400, on 12 April 2012 - 03:16 PM, said:

Better back off The Obama Im a Texas And we Shoot peeps for that !
Nah ! just Obama isnt the place to talk about on a Mars,Moon,Crazy site like this !
U/M is for foward thinking peeps ! And just remember the Two Yahoo`s that almost Killed America ! Hint-It rymes with BUSHs

This is a Work in Progress!

#13    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 11,653 posts

• When the power of love overcomes the love of power then humanity can evolve

Posted 13 April 2012 - 08:57 PM

One word.  Disclosure :ph34r:  :w00t:

#14    Kryso

Kryso

Always watching...

• 3,943 posts

• Truth titillates the imagination far less than fiction.

Posted 13 April 2012 - 09:42 PM

I'm reading Graham Hancock's The Mars Mystery, covers all this and more :)

#15    spud the mackem

spud the mackem

Spud the Mackem

• 3,249 posts

• man who ask for nothing shall never be disappointed

Posted 13 April 2012 - 11:16 PM

When we sent robot explorers(the wheeled buggies) to Mars,why were the sites they landed at chosen in the middle of arid plains ?.Could they have chosen an area nearer the polar caps which may contain water,and the tiniest possibility of bacterial life or fossils thereof ,it doesnt make sense to me to be digging around in a sand pit...unless they are looking for something specific like Uranium etc....As for the monolith,well we didnt put it there,and monoliths aren't natural objects.Is info being withheld again as usual.Keep the Public in the dark,and feed them bulls**t and we all turn into mushrooms....When is some self respecting Gov't going to stand up and be counted ? and tell THE TRUTH...

(1) try your best, ............if that dont work.
(2) try your second best, ........if that dont work
(3) give up you aint gonna win

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users