Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

UFO in Iran

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1    Legaia

Legaia

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts

• "I have grown quite fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals."

-Sir Winston Churchill

Posted 12 April 2012 - 06:15 PM

I found this on youtube yesterday and thought I'd see what the armchair believers and skeptics alike thought. Ties in nicely with the reports of saucers being built in Iran, in my opinion. What do you guys think?

For the time being I am ruling out CGI and it being an airplane. It looks consistent with the camera work and the sky, but I could be wrong.

Edited by Legaia, 12 April 2012 - 06:16 PM.

#2    Mallaliak

Mallaliak

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 237 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 06:40 PM

Frisbee? Looks a bit too conveniant to be a flying saucer. No one there reacted on a flying object? People don't react upon single objects that's alone?

I'm going to go with CGI.

Edit: Went to check the uploader, only UFO video's, all with the claims he got copyright on the clips. (The triangular one behind the tree by a church I belive I saw a few years ago for example.) No credability I'd say.

Edited by Mallaliak, 12 April 2012 - 06:44 PM.

"Actually I would consider predator detection a major driving factor, being eaten has major disadvantages to spreading your genes." - Mattshark

#3    Legaia

Legaia

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts

• "I have grown quite fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals."

-Sir Winston Churchill

Posted 12 April 2012 - 06:44 PM

View PostMallaliak, on 12 April 2012 - 06:40 PM, said:

Frisbee? Looks a bit too conveniant to be a flying saucer. No one there reacted on a flying object? People don't react upon single objects that's alone?

I'm going to go with CGI.

Okay, well I can't say you're wrong obviously. But why are you going with CGI? I can't see any hints of it in the video.

#4    Mallaliak

Mallaliak

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 237 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 07:00 PM

Well it's not a cloud or a bird, that's obvious. Nor have I heard of people going up on roof tops to throw frisbee's so I'd take that chance out for now. Edited image of a aircraft, perhaps, but I can't hear any engine no matter how much I turn the volume up.

What's left then is either it's a flying saucer, or a fairely good CGI. (Pirate or purchase an advanced movie edition program or similar and you can do that with a new pc, or a gaming pc with ease). And as I said, flying saucer just loses credability with the uploader of the videoclip. A video channel with only such clips, and this clip for example got the tags and I quote "UFO,Naziz,pre-astronautics, bible and europe".

It's most likely just a normal hoax made by some guy who wants to attract more viewers for his crappy youtube channel. If not, take his latest uploaded clip for it. UFO Unless you have trouble with your eyes, it's clear that video for example is fake. I seen better animated objects in games from a decade ago.

"Actually I would consider predator detection a major driving factor, being eaten has major disadvantages to spreading your genes." - Mattshark

#5    Amerix

Amerix

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 756 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 07:07 PM

If real, there's a 99.999% chance it's NOT little green men, but instead one of the many CIA controlled drones filling Iranian air space.  ;)

#6    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,486 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 12 April 2012 - 07:10 PM

View PostMallaliak, on 12 April 2012 - 06:40 PM, said:

Edit: Went to check the uploader, only UFO video's, all with the claims he got copyright on the clips. (The triangular one behind the tree by a church I belive I saw a few years ago for example.) No credability I'd say.

Thats a big fat RED FLAG right there.

Good job, dude.  :yes:

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#7    Legaia

Legaia

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts

-Sir Winston Churchill

Posted 12 April 2012 - 07:15 PM

View PostCpl599, on 12 April 2012 - 07:07 PM, said:

If real, there's a 99.999% chance it's NOT little green men, but instead one of the many CIA controlled drones filling Iranian air space.  ;)

Where on earth did you get that statistic? Did you know that over 70% of statistics are made up on the spot?  :tu:  

Statistically speaking, the universe has plenty of life in it, like at 99.9% chance.

View PostDBunker, on 12 April 2012 - 07:10 PM, said:

Thats a big fat RED FLAG right there.

Good job, dude.  :yes:

Why is that a big red flag for the actual video though? The footage was still captured. The video still originated somewhere.

#8    MadMike740

MadMike740

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 07:22 PM

Of course it fake to most on here. A flying saucer could land in their front yard with aliens exiting the craft and people here will scream FAKE...CGI...SWAMP GAS or some other dumb excuse.

#9    Mallaliak

Mallaliak

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 237 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 07:57 PM

If I get some aliens landing in a flying saucer on my lawn... I will ask them to get rid of all the bloody moss in the lawn, in return for letting them park there. It's horrible to try to mow the lawn in summer if it has rained the same week.

That, or atleast ask them to leave behind some functional evidence to prove they landed in my lawn. If they can't do that, who am I to say it wasn't gas from the swamp in the woods behind the house?  :innocent:

Edited by Mallaliak, 12 April 2012 - 08:00 PM.

#10    FLOMBIE

FLOMBIE

sapere aude

• 3,524 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 08:03 PM

It again looks exactly like the other two posted a few days ago. One from Korea, and one from Australia. Now this one from Iran. The UFOs all look very similar. I see a big viral ad coming at us.

Edit: http://www.unexplain...howtopic=225230 and http://www.unexplain...pic=225048&st=0

Edited by FLOMBIE, 12 April 2012 - 08:05 PM.

#11    Legaia

Legaia

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts

-Sir Winston Churchill

Posted 12 April 2012 - 08:11 PM

View PostFLOMBIE, on 12 April 2012 - 08:03 PM, said:

It again looks exactly like the other two posted a few days ago. One from Korea, and one from Australia. Now this one from Iran. The UFOs all look very similar. I see a big viral ad coming at us.

Edit: http://www.unexplain...howtopic=225230 and http://www.unexplain...pic=225048&st=0

Saucers have been a common theme in ufology forever...

#12    FLOMBIE

FLOMBIE

sapere aude

• 3,524 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 08:34 PM

Of course they have, but these look so similar, and all appeared within a couple of days. I am just saying it could be...

Besides, you should go visit Iran! Tourists over there are nothing unusual, it's a beautiful country.

#13    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,762 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 12 April 2012 - 08:36 PM

View PostLegaia, on 12 April 2012 - 08:11 PM, said:

Saucers have been a common theme in ufology forever...

So have credulous believers. UFOology would be dead without them.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#14    Legaia

Legaia

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts

-Sir Winston Churchill

Posted 12 April 2012 - 08:43 PM

View PostHazzard, on 12 April 2012 - 08:36 PM, said:

So have credulous believers. UFology would be dead without them.

Good one, Hazz! Must've worked all day on that one! Do you have anything to contribute, or just more meaningless sarcastic posts like always?

Edit to correct your spelling error.

Edited by Legaia, 12 April 2012 - 08:45 PM.

#15    captain pish

captain pish

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 709 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 09:23 PM

It's pretty obvious it's an out of focus bird, you can see the wing movement in the green filtered part of the video.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users