Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

Have you seen a UFO? I saw a UFO, but........


  • Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1    bekindtoyurbuds

bekindtoyurbuds

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Joined:13 Apr 2012

Posted 13 April 2012 - 06:40 AM

In 1994 I saw a ufo, but........................ i have yet to see anything on the internet (ufo videos)resembling what I saw in 1994.


Heck, 99% of the videos I have seen (and I have seen a lot) don't come anything close to what I would consider real (ie, computer manipulation), or an everyday object (meteor or satellite)in my eye



Out of the 1000's of videos I have watched, I can remember 2 (maybe 2, if that) that really got me thinking about what I was seeing, (and i have actually seen a UFO!) The vast majority just didn't look like the real thing.





My question is..................If you have witnessed a UFO........................Have you ever seen an internet video of a "UFO" that looked real to you?

Edited by bekindtoyurbuds, 13 April 2012 - 06:44 AM.


#2    keninsc

keninsc

    Poltergeist

  • Closed
  • 3,234 posts
  • Joined:08 Mar 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected

  • The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. Liz Taylor

Posted 13 April 2012 - 07:16 AM

I've seen some things from time to time in the sky that I didn't know what they were, however most of what I've seen posted is either so terrible that you can't make out anything or they're just blobs of light darting around. What's always sort of amazed me is the detail descriptions of the people who have shot the videos. They often go into graphic and very detailed descriptions and the video simply doesn't show what they describe.


#3    bekindtoyurbuds

bekindtoyurbuds

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Joined:13 Apr 2012

Posted 13 April 2012 - 07:56 AM

View Postkeninsc, on 13 April 2012 - 07:16 AM, said:

I've seen some things from time to time in the sky that I didn't know what they were, however most of what I've seen posted is either so terrible that you can't make out anything or they're just blobs of light darting around. What's always sort of amazed me is the detail descriptions of the people who have shot the videos. They often go into graphic and very detailed descriptions and the video simply doesn't show what they describe.

I have also noticed that.

Sometimes, if there is video evidence, the descriptions rarely (if ever) match what the video is showing. (that could be due to the camcorders limitations??? Im not sure)







I know,
having seen a strange object in the sky (once, and only once, I have never seen anything else like it)

that there are strange things in the sky,

I am a skeptic at heart, even thought I can't explain what I saw (the way it moved, stopped and accelerated).


being a skeptic, I think there is a 99% chance that this object I saw, was owned by the government and of terrestrial origin, but.................there is always that 1% left over,



I have never seen an alien, and this was the only time I have seen this type of object in the sky, (everything else I have seen (in the sky) can be easily explained)



nothing I have ever seen on the internet has ever stopped, changed direction (multiple times), make a spiral and shoot off at (what seemed) an incredible speed, or anything like it

Edited by bekindtoyurbuds, 13 April 2012 - 07:58 AM.


#4    psychoticmike

psychoticmike

    Remote Viewer

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • Joined:27 Oct 2010
  • Gender:Male

Posted 13 April 2012 - 09:54 AM

I've seen some pretty weird stuff myself, but i have always believed that most of these sightings are man made objects.
I would need to see and dissect an alien found here on earth in order to believe they are here, but even then, i still wouldn't really know what to believe with all the genetic modification going on. that alien could be man made for all we know LOL

What color was your ufo? did it seem like it was observing you?

I saw one hovering high up in the atmosphere one night with two other people, and when i turned my head away from it, apparently it lifted up and shot up into space, i didn't see that part but it was gone when i looked a second later.

I also talked with one of my sisters co-workers one night, and he told me about an alien encounter he had with two aliens.
He went on to tell me he had a few encounters with those aliens. Sure he could have been lying, but i don't think he was.
He's a very smart guy and i know he's not crazy. He had a look of fear on his face and in his eyes when he was telling me, i could tell he completely believed he had these encounters. Now whether these really were aliens, i have no idea.
But it was pretty interesting nonetheless.


#5    keninsc

keninsc

    Poltergeist

  • Closed
  • 3,234 posts
  • Joined:08 Mar 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected

  • The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. Liz Taylor

Posted 13 April 2012 - 11:53 AM

View Postbekindtoyurbuds, on 13 April 2012 - 07:56 AM, said:

I have also noticed that.

Sometimes, if there is video evidence, the descriptions rarely (if ever) match what the video is showing. (that could be due to the camcorders limitations??? Im not sure)







I know,
having seen a strange object in the sky (once, and only once, I have never seen anything else like it)

that there are strange things in the sky,

I am a skeptic at heart, even thought I can't explain what I saw (the way it moved, stopped and accelerated).


being a skeptic, I think there is a 99% chance that this object I saw, was owned by the government and of terrestrial origin, but.................there is always that 1% left over,



I have never seen an alien, and this was the only time I have seen this type of object in the sky, (everything else I have seen (in the sky) can be easily explained)



nothing I have ever seen on the internet has ever stopped, changed direction (multiple times), make a spiral and shoot off at (what seemed) an incredible speed, or anything like it
The simplest answer is usually the correct one. Most likely a government thingamajig or something like that. I often get a laugh out of people who go to Area 51 and get all upset that they can't go in and take a tour.......because it's a secret base, where they do secret stuff and test secret things. If you you know about it, then it isn't a secret any more.

However, speaking of things being described one way and the videos looking another, one of the greatest examples of that is the Phoenix lights thing. One is obviously flares then the supposed second mystery craft that everyone got their panties in a twist over was described as extremely slow moving, close to the ground, people gave detailed descriptions and no one, I repeat, no one got anything but a really bad video of it at a distance. This sucker went over residential neighborhoods, urban areas and all you have is some really poor quality video that show no detail at all but that everyone was able to tell all sorts of things about. All I can really do is shake my head over it.

Edited by keninsc, 13 April 2012 - 12:05 PM.


#6    DBunker

DBunker

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 3,486 posts
  • Joined:26 Aug 2005
  • Gender:Male

  • I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 13 April 2012 - 01:29 PM

Awesome avatar, psychoticmike.   :tsu: :clap:

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#7    Dr. Mirdad

Dr. Mirdad

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts
  • Joined:29 Mar 2010
  • Gender:Male

Posted 13 April 2012 - 01:30 PM

I've seen a couple of UFOs in my life so far. And I watch a many UFO videos and have never seen crafts exactly as what I have seen. But there was a few that seemed very similar and I've seen a lot of UFos, with friends aswell.

“Often you shall think your road impassable, sombre and companionless. Have will and plod along; and round each curve you shall find a new companion.”

#8    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

    Forum Divinity

  • Closed
  • 13,536 posts
  • Joined:18 Aug 2010
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 13 April 2012 - 02:27 PM

View PostDBunker, on 13 April 2012 - 01:29 PM, said:

Awesome avatar, psychoticmike.   :tsu: :clap:
Aint it though?  One of the best avatars on the board IMHO :tu:


#9    psychoticmike

psychoticmike

    Remote Viewer

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • Joined:27 Oct 2010
  • Gender:Male

Posted 13 April 2012 - 02:52 PM

Thanks guys LOL B)


#10    bekindtoyurbuds

bekindtoyurbuds

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Joined:13 Apr 2012

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:10 AM

View Postpsychoticmike, on 13 April 2012 - 09:54 AM, said:



What color was your ufo? did it seem like it was observing you?



Here is a link to a video I made, re-creating what I saw that night.




#11    psychoticmike

psychoticmike

    Remote Viewer

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • Joined:27 Oct 2010
  • Gender:Male

Posted 14 April 2012 - 10:46 AM

View Postbekindtoyurbuds, on 14 April 2012 - 04:10 AM, said:

Here is a link to a video I made, re-creating what I saw that night.



good video, i liked the song to.
You still didn't really answer my questions tho. I'm gonna assume it was white based on the video, but do you think it was watching you specifically? or do you think it was just there? did it seem like it powered up before it left?


#12    bekindtoyurbuds

bekindtoyurbuds

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Joined:13 Apr 2012

Posted 14 April 2012 - 09:03 PM

View Postpsychoticmike, on 14 April 2012 - 10:46 AM, said:

good video, i liked the song to.
You still didn't really answer my questions tho. I'm gonna assume it was white based on the video, but do you think it was watching you specifically? or do you think it was just there? did it seem like it powered up before it left?

The Recreation that I posted above, is pretty true to what I saw. But I can give further details that I could not fully recreate with the video.

The object basically just looked like a bright planet in the sky, (I really couldn't see any shape other then just a very bright white point of light in the sky)

It didn't seem to be producing its own light, it was more of a reflected light (like from the sun) that was lighting up the object (what I can best describe, is how a satellite looks when it travels across the sky at night, as it moves into the light of the sun, (even though it may be night were you are watching) it reflects the light from the sun, making it look like the object is lighting up)

The way it moved through the sky was much smoother then shown in the video, I would say that it "glided" from spot to spot before stopping.

The way it moved reminded me of how an "air hockey puck" glides across the playing field (of the game)

When it stopped at certain points in the sky, it didn't decelerate, it would just stop, pause for about a 1 sec and then continue to move at the preveous speed (in a different direction, like in the video)

As Far as watching me specifically, I don't know, but I would prob have to say no, as the object looked like it was pretty high up in the earths atmosphere (maybe even outside our atmosphere?) I would assume that if it was specifically watching me, it would have come in for a closer look. (maybe?)

It was also odd that nobody else in my Boy Scout troop saw it, there was maybe 8 other kids lying in sleeping bags on the ground looking at the same general area in the sky ( the trees were very thick, and there was only one spot to see the sky from where we were lying on the ground, everything else around us was pitch black, no camp fire or moon)

^What I mean is that there were very little distractions as far as what was around us, everyone was just lying on there backs with faces toward the sky.


To me, if you were looking at the sky at the time this object was visible, it would have been hard to miss (VERY HARD), but still nobody else saw it. But to be fair I have no idea exactly where everyone's eyes were pointed at the time.

As Far as the object "powering up", I think the spiral movement it made at the end (just before it shot off at a high speed) may have been necessary for the object to somehow get the energy it needed to travel at high speeds. (Sort of like a sling shot effect)


#13    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 19,033 posts
  • Joined:15 Feb 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Planet TEXAS

Posted 15 April 2012 - 06:59 PM

They saw a UFO in Stephenville Tx, last year and Today I drove thru there to see one, ANd All  I saw was the Mother Ship masked as the Town Square ! :wacko:
But the Chicken Fried Steak was worth the Drive !

Attached Thumbnails

  • 582061_10150747104167836_707692835_9495411_883557370_n.jpg

This is a Work in Progress!

#14    SolarPlexus

SolarPlexus

    Warrior of Light

  • Banned
  • 4,200 posts
  • Joined:28 Sep 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Serbia

  • .....This moment contains all moments.....

    ...You dont have a Soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.....

Posted 16 April 2012 - 12:22 AM

View Postbekindtoyurbuds, on 13 April 2012 - 06:40 AM, said:

My question is..................If you have witnessed a UFO........................Have you ever seen an internet video of a "UFO" that looked real to you?

Yes. I've seen an orb type UFO a year back, the likes of which are reported frequently in south america. Something like this

Posted Image

"In questions of science, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual."
Galileo Galilei
Posted Image
"Who never walks save where he sees men's tracks makes no discoveries."J.G. Holland


#15    psychoticmike

psychoticmike

    Remote Viewer

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • Joined:27 Oct 2010
  • Gender:Male

Posted 16 April 2012 - 05:47 AM

View Postbekindtoyurbuds, on 14 April 2012 - 09:03 PM, said:

The Recreation that I posted above, is pretty true to what I saw. But I can give further details that I could not fully recreate with the video.

The object basically just looked like a bright planet in the sky, (I really couldn't see any shape other then just a very bright white point of light in the sky)

It didn't seem to be producing its own light, it was more of a reflected light (like from the sun) that was lighting up the object (what I can best describe, is how a satellite looks when it travels across the sky at night, as it moves into the light of the sun, (even though it may be night were you are watching) it reflects the light from the sun, making it look like the object is lighting up)

The way it moved through the sky was much smoother then shown in the video, I would say that it "glided" from spot to spot before stopping.

The way it moved reminded me of how an "air hockey puck" glides across the playing field (of the game)

When it stopped at certain points in the sky, it didn't decelerate, it would just stop, pause for about a 1 sec and then continue to move at the preveous speed (in a different direction, like in the video)

As Far as watching me specifically, I don't know, but I would prob have to say no, as the object looked like it was pretty high up in the earths atmosphere (maybe even outside our atmosphere?) I would assume that if it was specifically watching me, it would have come in for a closer look. (maybe?)

It was also odd that nobody else in my Boy Scout troop saw it, there was maybe 8 other kids lying in sleeping bags on the ground looking at the same general area in the sky ( the trees were very thick, and there was only one spot to see the sky from where we were lying on the ground, everything else around us was pitch black, no camp fire or moon)

^What I mean is that there were very little distractions as far as what was around us, everyone was just lying on there backs with faces toward the sky.


To me, if you were looking at the sky at the time this object was visible, it would have been hard to miss (VERY HARD), but still nobody else saw it. But to be fair I have no idea exactly where everyone's eyes were pointed at the time.

As Far as the object "powering up", I think the spiral movement it made at the end (just before it shot off at a high speed) may have been necessary for the object to somehow get the energy it needed to travel at high speeds. (Sort of like a sling shot effect)


Thanks for the further details. That is interesting that nobody else saw it. Since thats the case, a lot of people will probably think you were dreaming, imagined it, or halucinated. Are you sure their eyes were open and they were awake?
Its also a possibility that you are lying and you just want attention, but i don't think you are. I mean, why go through all the trouble of making a video and all that? Did you post that video off of your own youtube account? (scratch that) i just looked and you did. The reason why i asked, is because its also a possibility that you could be posting that video here to get people to go to your youtube channel where you promote a product of yours. I just looked, and thats not the case.
At least yet.

With that all out of the way, i believe you are being honest. Theres always that off chance that your not, but at this point in time, i believe you are being truthful.

Many people have had bizzare experiences (i have had some pretty weird ones) they cannot explain, who knows, maybe some of the kids with you saw it but saw it when it was not moving and then closed their eyes, or maybe some saw it but didn't want to say anything because it was an unbelievable event and they didn't want anybody thinking they were crazy.

It sounds like you are pretty sure they were awake tho, i'm just trying to make sure, thats all.

Good luck, i hope you find the answer you are looking for. I have other potential explanations, but they may seem a little out there to some. Let me know if your interested, i can send you a pm.





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users