Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 1 votes

Biggest Loser For Pets

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 13 April 2012 - 09:56 AM

Does your cat binge when the Tom cat outside has dumped her ?
Does your bunny over eat when he gets depressed about being altered ?
Put them on the Pet Fit Club !
Get fit and maybe win the big prize ! :w00t:

http://www.petside.c...les-pet-obesity

Miss me?

#2    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 13 April 2012 - 08:35 PM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 13 April 2012 - 09:56 AM, said:

Does your cat binge when the Tom cat outside has dumped her ?

I have a Tom Cat and a female tabby   ( his sister Misty)... She LOVES to see him leave the house so she can eat up hi share too...

I think my Tom cat Wallie  steals food of a neighbors dog.. What gave me that idea was..I could hear  a tin bowl rattle in their yard...dog barking like crazy... My Cat jumping the fences.. coming in licking his mouth after feeding.. So yeaa He is most likely stealing food from a neighbors dog...I hope some day that dog catches Wallie  Posted Image.......He would not feel like eating after it...Misty LOVES to see this and she gets his helping  too ....

My two cats never know when to STOP eating  ....I used to think  my Tom cat was greedier than her but  NOPE.....She is now worse than him

She is happy to see him lockedo ut by mistake...She will even run in in front of him to take his food 1st..........

If both are laying on top of one of the beds..fast asleep.... The sec you pick up their bowls in the kitchen, you will hear   THIUD THUD.!!..  jumping done off the bed just to rush for the food...Misty is usually always 1st down...Wally sits trying to waken up first

She is getting tubby on it .....I have had to cut back on her food per day....

Edited by Beckys_Mom, 13 April 2012 - 08:38 PM.

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#3    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

• 8,266 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 09:59 AM

None of my guys are fat,but i have to do feedings,so everyone eats,and no one bullies .

Miss me?

#4    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 15 April 2012 - 01:15 PM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 15 April 2012 - 09:59 AM, said:

None of my guys are fat,but i have to do feedings,so everyone eats,and no one bullies .

I often wonder why  my two cats  after feeding, will come in to us when we are eating, to sit and stare...Most times  waving their paws at us, to say - Come on give us some too...Turn our backs for a second..and up they jump to steal off our plates

I wonder ...would they share theirs with us if we sat looking at them ? ........I somehow doubt it Posted Image

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#5    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

• 8,266 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 06:03 AM

View PostBeckys_Mom, on 15 April 2012 - 01:15 PM, said:

I often wonder why  my two cats  after feeding, will come in to us when we are eating, to sit and stare...Most times  waving their paws at us, to say - Come on give us some too...Turn our backs for a second..and up they jump to steal off our plates

I wonder ...would they share theirs with us if we sat looking at them ? ........I somehow doubt it Posted Image
Ohhhh hhhellll no.
What's yours is theirs,and what's theirs is theirs.
^_^
I did have one cat that shared....shes long gone.I miss her.

Miss me?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users