Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

3 killed at Cracker Barrel restaurant in Ohio

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1    conspiracybeliever

conspiracybeliever

Telekinetic

• Banned
  • 7,078 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 04:03 PM

www.yahoo.com said:

BROOKLYN, Ohio (AP) Police shot and killed an armed man at a crowded Cracker Barrel restaurant where a woman and a girl had been killed and another person was wounded, sending customers fleeing out the back door.

Posted Image Read more...

#2    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,510 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 13 April 2012 - 05:35 PM

How horrible, never know what someone might do when you tell them your leaving them.

#3    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,634 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 06:17 PM

Maybe the guy was a Neighborhood Watch captain, out patrolling the neighborhood?  :mellow:

#4    Myles

Myles

Alien Abducter

• 4,620 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 06:36 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 13 April 2012 - 06:17 PM, said:

Maybe the guy was a Neighborhood Watch captain, out patrolling the neighborhood?  :mellow:
Or he could have been a 17 year old hoodlum out for no good.

#5    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 11,228 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 12:32 AM

Whose turn is it to continue the ongoing debate about guns making people safer? Because I'm sure one of the pro-gun arguments is things like this wouldn't happen because the gunman wouldn't know how many of his potential victims were packnig heat.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#6    Myles

Myles

Alien Abducter

• 4,620 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 02:33 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 14 April 2012 - 12:32 AM, said:

Whose turn is it to continue the ongoing debate about guns making people safer? Because I'm sure one of the pro-gun arguments is things like this wouldn't happen because the gunman wouldn't know how many of his potential victims were packnig heat.

I don't think individual cases can be grouped together to make this point.  It is not as easy to collect the information on people who have not been attacked because they have guns.   I'm for gun rights, but I'm also for a little more restrictions to who can own them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users