Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Medium visit?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1    Pink Cadillac

Pink Cadillac

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 46 posts

• Goodbye Sober Day...
    The years grew wings and flew away.

Posted 13 April 2012 - 06:11 PM

I'm not sure which thread to post this in, so I apologise if it's the wrong one, and please move it!

My father passed away in November, aged 41, of an undiagnosed heart condition. He was alone in his house for 4 days before he was found. We're all coping in our own ways, but my mum's kind of worrying me. She's talking of going to see a medium to try and contact him, as she believes that he wouldn't have 'moved on' as he wouldn't have known he'd died (autopsy concluded that he'd died in his sleep.) She thinks that his spirit would be trapped in his house, where new people have moved in already. I don't know whether to dissuade her or encourage her, I don't want her to hear a load of stuff that'll upset her, then again I don't want her going and hearing nothing, which will just upset her too. She's willing to pay stupid amounts of money to visit these 'mediums' just for a piece of mind.
Has anybody had a positive outcome whilst visiting one of these people? And any tips on choosing the right one? I'm not entirely sure I want her to go. Thanks!

-Now I'm dulled by excess,

and a cynic at best.

#2    John from Lowell

John from Lowell

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,864 posts

• Self Love Unlocks the Magic Inside

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:00 PM

When it comes to doing what is best, it is hard enought to figure that out for your own life, let alone someone else's life.

I myself like to encourage the inclinations of others. I like to assume that they know more about what they want to do with their life than I do.

John

What We Are Never Changes !!

Who We Are Is Always Changing !!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users