Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Alpha Draconians

• Please log in to reply
158 replies to this topic

#76    StarseedSif

StarseedSif

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 33 posts

• "Where ever you go, go with all of your heart." - Confucius

Posted 15 April 2012 - 03:04 AM

View PostColoradoParanormal, on 15 April 2012 - 02:56 AM, said:

:) What I'm curious about now is, how does this topic receive such replies? I'll never understand how topics like this get all the postings and others that really should don't.... :blush:

I didn't expect more than one or two replies. x)

#77    ColoradoParanormal

ColoradoParanormal

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts

• 'Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought.'

Posted 15 April 2012 - 03:17 AM

View PostStarseedSif, on 15 April 2012 - 03:04 AM, said:

I didn't expect more than one or two replies. x)

Hey! More Power to ya!!! Hope you stick around UM and use the resources and people here to learn and absorb! It can be a great place to do such things!

#78    Mentalcase

Mentalcase

Space Cadet

• 5,369 posts

• Most Thugish Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 15 April 2012 - 07:08 AM

:) What I'm curious about now is, how does this topic receive such replies? I'll never understand how topics like this get all the postings and others that really should don't.... :blush:
LOL Good question. I think it has something to do with monotony.  ^_^

http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/  <~Ancient Aliens DEBUNKED!
I think that it is much more likely that the reports of flying saucers are the results of the known irrational characteristics of terrestrial intelligence than of the unknown rational efforts of extra-terrestrial intelligence ~Richard Feynman http://www.myspace.com/7leafclover

#79    Mallaliak

Mallaliak

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 237 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 07:31 AM

View PostStarseedSif, on 14 April 2012 - 09:34 PM, said:

I am not aloud to disclose any information relating to the person who taught me what I know.
If I were to say anything more in depth, it could give away information that is not mine to tell.

How old am I?

Ah I really shoulden't keep up my habbit of posting early in the morning, or in the evening when I'm unfocused. But yes, I meant to ask how old you are, in a rough estimate if it's not to inappropipate or personal.

But if you say you're not allowed to go into the subjects deeper of how you came to this belief, and what people have said/done to reinforce this, well I suppose there isn't alot to be said anymore then. Shame really, I'm sure more than a few here were curious to this questions, but nothing new that we go without explanations.  :yes:

"Actually I would consider predator detection a major driving factor, being eaten has major disadvantages to spreading your genes." - Mattshark

#80    itsnotoutthere

itsnotoutthere

Telekinetic

• 7,170 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 10:41 AM

In response to post #61

"So basically what you're saying is that you are mad." which was my response to:-

The craziest of people are closest to the truth.
"You shall know the truth, and the truth will make you mad." Aldous Huxley

and :-

I'd rather admit I'm not all there than insist that I am completely sane.

and :-

Call me crazy, because I know it sounds that way.

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Have you told your 'present' parents that they are imposters? & not your real parents, they might be a bit upset when you tell them that is what you believe."  which was my response to :-

I believe that my mother is Pleiadian, and my father is of Draconian blood. In that being said, I am not speaking of my current physical parents.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ah so thats how a forum works, you make up whatever stories you like as fact, invite people to comment & then ask them not to comment if you don't like what they say.......you haven't been here long have you.p.s. you still haven't explained how i have insulted you" which was my response to :-

This is my topic; therefore, I am entitled to state my opinion.

Mysteries are called mysteries for a reason.
This site is filled with paranormal and extra terrestrial ideas..

I would appreciate it if you would discontinue posting on my topic now.

Thanks.

“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.”
― Groucho Marx

#81    TSS

TSS

Observer

• Closed
  • 5,750 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 11:13 AM

The 3 best evidence threads not only covered more ufo cases then i've ever seen discussed on one thread, but went into a lot of detail about interpretation of evidence etc....any threads that pop up now go full circle back to interpretation. It's going to take a pretty spectacular ufo case to generate that kind of interest again (imo). So when a thread like this pops up, it's something different, people pop along out of curiosity...I don't know about anybody else but that's why I find myself in other areas of the board now, this section seems to have run out of steam of late...it needs a new case that doesn't rely on belief to push it along, when that happens, this section will kick off again like the old days..

#82    DKO

DKO

Ω is Futile.

• 1,837 posts

• When you hear hoofbeats behind you, don't expect to see a zebra - Unless you're in Africa...

Posted 15 April 2012 - 12:11 PM

If your real parents are aliens how were you born? Who gave birth to you?

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe it. - Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Confucius Says:

Man who runs behind car gets exhausted.

Man who wants pretty nurse must be patient.

#83    itsnotoutthere

itsnotoutthere

Telekinetic

• 7,170 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 12:30 PM

View PostDKO, on 15 April 2012 - 12:11 PM, said:

Which also raises the interesting point, how would a sexual coupling of two entirely different alien species produce anything?
Only species with a very similar genetic makeup can produce offspring.

Edited by itsnotoutthere, 15 April 2012 - 12:30 PM.

“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.”
― Groucho Marx

#84    DKO

DKO

Ω is Futile.

• 1,837 posts

• When you hear hoofbeats behind you, don't expect to see a zebra - Unless you're in Africa...

Posted 15 April 2012 - 12:56 PM

View Postitsnotoutthere, on 15 April 2012 - 12:30 PM, said:

Which also raises the interesting point, how would a sexual coupling of two entirely different alien species produce anything?
Only species with a very similar genetic makeup can produce offspring.

Yeah im trying to wrap my head around this whole thing.

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe it. - Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Confucius Says:

Man who runs behind car gets exhausted.

Man who wants pretty nurse must be patient.

#85    None of the above

None of the above

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • 1,418 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 01:02 PM

Hi Sif,

You admit that there is no proof for your 'beliefs' of alien heritage and in fact you cast doubts on your own sanity, but you seem to be presenting these 'beliefs' as 'facts'?
Have you considered that you are underpinning those ideas that you have, which are based on dreams etc with other ideas like alien wars, names of alien races, translations of alien languages etc, that have no basis in proven fact or reality at all.
I understand that you have had personal experiences that you find difficult to equate with the rational 'everyday' world, but why not seek to interpret your dreams and 'feelings' using more conventional tools?
Have you considered that by interpreting your dreams etc in this way you may simply be misinterpreting a perfectly natural desire that we all feel to one extent or another to be unique, different from the herd, 'special'?

Or that these experiences could just be your sub-conscious seeking to understand itself with a big dose of personal creativity and individuality thrown in making for some fantastic 'out of the box' dreams and feelings?

In short, is there (in your opinion) a possibility that you might just be a special and creative person whose mind is open to new concepts but that the conclusions about non-human origin/intervention might simply be wrong?

ATB
Gene

#86    itsnotoutthere

itsnotoutthere

Telekinetic

• 7,170 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 01:07 PM

View PostAtlantia, on 15 April 2012 - 01:02 PM, said:

Hi Sif,

You admit that there is no proof for your 'beliefs' of alien heritage and in fact you cast doubts on your own sanity, but you seem to be presenting these 'beliefs' as 'facts'?
Have you considered that you are underpinning those ideas that you have, which are based on dreams etc with other ideas like alien wars, names of alien races, translations of alien languages etc, that have no basis in proven fact or reality at all.
I understand that you have had personal experiences that you find difficult to equate with the rational 'everyday' world, but why not seek to interpret your dreams and 'feelings' using more conventional tools?
Have you considered that by interpreting your dreams etc in this way you may simply be misinterpreting a perfectly natural desire that we all feel to one extent or another to be unique, different from the herd, 'special'?

Or that these experiences could just be your sub-conscious seeking to understand itself with a big dose of personal creativity and individuality thrown in making for some fantastic 'out of the box' dreams and feelings?

In short, is there (in your opinion) a possibility that you might just be a special and creative person whose mind is open to new concepts but that the conclusions about non-human origin/intervention might simply be wrong?

ATB
Gene

The phrase 'hitting the nail on the head' springs to mind.

Edited by itsnotoutthere, 15 April 2012 - 01:07 PM.

― Groucho Marx

#87    None of the above

None of the above

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • 1,418 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 01:18 PM

View Postitsnotoutthere, on 15 April 2012 - 01:07 PM, said:

The phrase 'hitting the nail on the head' springs to mind.

:blush: Thanks mate.

#88    grendals_bane

grendals_bane

Master Procrastinator

• 1,066 posts

• I have a great mind to believe in Christianity for the mere pleasure of fancying I may be damned. - Byron

Posted 15 April 2012 - 05:07 PM

View PostStarseedSif, on 14 April 2012 - 08:58 PM, said:

In late December of 2011.
I met an individual who has shown me a lot.
I only recently discovered my angelic name a week ago, if that, by powerful shaman.
Meditation has also offered me some insight.

I've received the word "Plejera" while asking myself repeatedly who I am.
Plejera is a more formal term for Pleiadian.

To the part I have put in bold;

Was Plejera just a word that popped into your head?

How do you know it is a formal term for Pleiadian?

As the word Plejera means Player in Croatian.

"There is no such thing as good and evil, just various shades of grey."

#89    Andromedan StarSeed

Andromedan StarSeed

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 939 posts

• Technician of the sacred

Posted 15 April 2012 - 06:59 PM

Itsnototthere you hit this one right on the head, even though genetic has it flaws that can cause the offspring to have troubles due to few codes of make up sequence in module of DNA coding, of the blue print of both parents combined. The carrier gene from either one parent or both has effects that can cause chronic problems also in some cases offspring can die in young age or after birth.          

Not many people would think of this in some way even though genetics can affect all sorts of life of species on earth or not its part of life cycles that holds mysteries and science.

I channel in order to dream, Inspiring intuition.
I seal the input of abundance, With the resonant tone of attunement.
I am guided by the power of vision.

#90    StarseedSif

StarseedSif

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 33 posts

• "Where ever you go, go with all of your heart." - Confucius

Posted 15 April 2012 - 09:23 PM

View PostDKO, on 15 April 2012 - 12:11 PM, said:

Both.
Reincarnation.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users