Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Alpha Draconians

• Please log in to reply
158 replies to this topic

#1    StarseedSif

StarseedSif

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 33 posts

• "Where ever you go, go with all of your heart." - Confucius

Posted 13 April 2012 - 11:25 PM

I'm new on here.
I've been on the site multiples times before, but just for browsing, and never stayed.

It doesn't seem like there are a lot of people who are believers, or even open about E.T. life, on here.

I am just curious as to if there is anyone else who is part Alpha Draconian, or Pleiadian?

#2    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,305 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 12:09 AM

I think you'll find a few who'd claim it, but given there are no people who are part frog in reality, you'll find scant few who actually are as they claim.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#3    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 14 April 2012 - 12:15 AM

View Poststarseedsif, on 13 April 2012 - 11:25 PM, said:

I'm new on here.
I've been on the site multiples times before, but just for browsing, and never stayed.

It doesn't seem like there are a lot of people who are believers, or even open about E.T. life, on here.

I am just curious as to if there is anyone else who is part Alpha Draconian, or Pleiadian?

Hi there, star. I have found that most people here believe in ET life somewhere out there in the cosmos. What most of us are skeptical of is the claim that ET have found our planet and payed us a visit.

There simply is no credible evidence for it.

Welcome to UM.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#4    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,401 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 14 April 2012 - 01:18 AM

Welcome to UM.  I think its a given there is life out there and I wouldn't be surprised if they have been here.

#5    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 3,003 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 01:33 AM

What the hell is an Alpha Draconian?

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

#6    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,236 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 14 April 2012 - 01:35 AM

View PostArchimedes, on 14 April 2012 - 01:33 AM, said:

Very good question indeed. Reminds me of Draconic Chronicler Posted Image

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#7    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 16,157 posts

• "To thine own self be true" William Shakespeare

Posted 14 April 2012 - 01:50 AM

View PostArchimedes, on 14 April 2012 - 01:33 AM, said:

For some reason I suspect it could be one of those David Icke Reptilians?  :unsure2:  I sincerely hope I'm wrong though.

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

"All that live must die, passing through nature into eternity" ~Shakespeare~ Posted Image

#8    ColoradoParanormal

ColoradoParanormal

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,310 posts

• 'Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought.'

Posted 14 April 2012 - 02:43 AM

Hey star, Welcome to UM. First of all, as was said by some, I believe a pretty decent number on here do believe there is life in the Universe, the statistics mostly prove so. However, as Hazzard said, it's the ETH here that is the issue for us. Now, to your asking if anyone on this board is a, err umm what did you call it? Alpha something and Draconia? That is going to be met with a large resounding "No." We here at UM, at least most now thank goodness,  tend to deal in only facts and scientific method thus fantasy creatures don't exist.  Hope you stick around though and start educating yourself! This is a great place to do so!

Edited by ColoradoParanormal, 14 April 2012 - 02:43 AM.

#9    StarseedSif

StarseedSif

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 02:52 AM

View PostLilly, on 14 April 2012 - 01:50 AM, said:

For some reason I suspect it could be one of those David Icke Reptilians?  :unsure2:  I sincerely hope I'm wrong though.

No, I don't believe in shape shifting reptilians.

#10    Englishgent

Englishgent

Psychic Spy

• 1,909 posts

• all dinosaurs are thin at one end, much, much thicker in the middle, then thin again at the far end -- Monty Python

Posted 14 April 2012 - 02:53 AM

View Poststarseedsif, on 13 April 2012 - 11:25 PM, said:

I'm new on here.

May I ask why you think you are part Alpha Draconian?.....or Pleiadien even.
Although I doubt very much there are any people on this planet who are part alien I am still interested in why you think you are :)

edit.....by the way....welcome :)

Edited by Englishgent, 14 April 2012 - 02:54 AM.

#11    StarseedSif

StarseedSif

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 02:53 AM

This was obviously the wrong sight to post on. I don't need any further opinions or responses.

#12    StarseedSif

StarseedSif

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 03:11 AM

View PostEnglishgent, on 14 April 2012 - 02:53 AM, said:

May I ask why you think you are part Alpha Draconian?.....or Pleiadien even.
Although I doubt very much there are any people on this planet who are part alien I am still interested in why you think you are :)

edit.....by the way....welcome :)

My discoveries really have a lot to do with personal experience, and in my opinion there isn't much more accurate proof than that. I do a lot of meditation, and lucid dreaming. I've had a lot of interesting signs, as well... such as picking up strange sound frequencies, receiving messages from unknown sources, and coming across strange coincidences.

I suppose it can't be scientifically proven, but neither can god.

#13    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,305 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:05 AM

View Poststarseedsif, on 14 April 2012 - 02:53 AM, said:

This was obviously the wrong sight to post on. I don't need any further opinions or responses.
The wrong site because people asked questions and expressed disbelief? Yeap, if all you want to blind acceptance then this is the wrong place.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#14    Englishgent

Englishgent

Psychic Spy

• 1,909 posts

• all dinosaurs are thin at one end, much, much thicker in the middle, then thin again at the far end -- Monty Python

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:11 AM

View Poststarseedsif, on 14 April 2012 - 02:53 AM, said:

No, this was the perfect site to post on. What do you want? Everybody to agree with you?. Everybody to say, ''Yes, I am a half lizard too''?
You must respect other people's opinions even if they dont agree with you. You want answers dont you? Well there are a lot of people here who will give you answers. Some will agree, but most will disagree being as there is no evidence to support your beliefs.
If you would rather everyone agrees with you then I believe you are being delusional as you will never find that response on any site. :)
No offence meant. But you must expect some negative replies as well as the possible positive replies.

#15    Englishgent

Englishgent

Psychic Spy

• 1,909 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:13 AM

View Poststarseedsif, on 14 April 2012 - 03:11 AM, said:

My discoveries really have a lot to do with personal experience, and in my opinion there isn't much more accurate proof than that. I do a lot of meditation, and lucid dreaming. I've had a lot of interesting signs, as well... such as picking up strange sound frequencies, receiving messages from unknown sources, and coming across strange coincidences.

I suppose it can't be scientifically proven, but neither can god.

Can you elaborate on the sound frequencies, unknown sources and strange coincidences and explain why these are not merely human responses? :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users